ottoke?

Forever With You

Taeyang P.O.V

  I can't believe I just kissed her like that. What will she think of me now. Right when things were going well, I had to do this. What happened to my shy nature. Usually I will be shy and won't initiate a kiss, let alone be able to talk to a a girl. I hope things won't get awkward with us. I really like her, I hope this won't affect our friendship. But, when I leaned in to kiss her why didn't she stop me? Does she like me back?

 

Tiffany P.O.V

  Did that just happen? I kissed.... BB Taeyang? When we kisses, it felt like it was only the two of us. I really like him, I hope our relationship won't turn awkward. Beep. Oh, a text. 

 

  To: Fany

  From: Youngbae Oppa

  Fany-ah sorry for the sudden kiss. I didn't mean to suddenly kiss you like that. I don't what happened but.... anyway I hope our friendship won't turn awkward because of this. Take care okay? Good night.

  I read the text message and smiled. I'mm glad he texted me because I would've felt awkward to text him. 

 

  Author's P.O.V

 

 It was Inkigayo's special where all the idol groups such as Bigbang, Super Junior, SNSD, 2PM, f(x), wonder girls, 2ne1, SHINee, and more came to perform. Bigbang was in their waiting room getting their hair styled and preparing for the performance. Taeyang waited for this day because he wanted to meet Tiffany again. He hoped he would run into Tiffany back stage so they can talk.

  "Yah, Younngbae why do you look so nervous and tensed up?" GD asaked Taeyang.

  "You know, uh... nervous for the peformance," Taeyang stuttered. 

  "Nervous? The charismatic Taeyang nervous?" GD asked. "Youngbae, I knew you since we were both 13. I can see through your lies. What, do you like a girl or something? Taeyang was shocked. How did he know I liked a girl? AM I that obvious? Taeyang thought to himself. Taeyang put his head down not knowing what to say. "Yah! you like a girl?? I was just joking when I said that!" GD laughed. "Who is it?"

  "I do like this girl, but I don't want to tell you who just yet. I want to make sure she is the one, I wanna be forever with her," Taeyang said.

  "Okay, thats cool. If you want to talk about it, I'mm always here," GD told taeyang.

  "Thanks man," Taeyang said. 

  "Bigbang, your up in 5 minutes," PD said.

 

 

  Bigbang performed Badboy, Blues, and Fantastic Baby. SNSD and Super Junior who were in the same waiting room watched them from the monitor.

  "Wah, their stage presence is really something," Leeteuk complimented. "Especially Taeyang ssi. I mean his dancing is so much better than Eunhy-,"

  "Yah!! Hyung! How can you say that!" Eunhyuk laughed. Even though he is complaining Eunhyuk is actually a fan of Taeyang. 

  "Ah mianhe Eunhyuk-ah, someone was controlling my mind and said taeyang was better than you," Leeteuk said sarcastically. AT the mention of TAeyang's name, Tiffany immediately looked up. Yuri caught this, and was started wondering whether or not Tiffany liked Taeyang. Yuri approached Tiffany and asked her.

  "Fany-ah. do you perhaps, like Taeyang ssi?" Yuri suddenly asked. Tiffany was surprised by this questioned.

  "Ani, were just friends. Wae?" Tiffany asked back.

  "Fany, you smile whenever Taeyang is shown in the camera, and when Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa mentioned Taeyang you immediately look up. The long kiss last week doesn't help your arguement either," Yuri said. Tiffany was wide eyed when Yuri told her about the kiss.

  "How do you know about the kiss??" Tiffany quietly asked. 

  "I just happened to look out the window of our dorm when you arrived with Taeyang ssi. Then I saw you two kiss for quite a long time. You didn't even try to stop it," Yuri said. "Just tell me the truth. I won't tell anyone." Tiffany was shocked Yuri found out all of this. But she decided to tell. She told everything about how they met, and when they hung out, and the kiss.

  "I am actually confused with the kiss myself. I don't know if he really likes me or not, like as a girlfriend," Tiffany said. Bigbang's performance just ended and it was now SNSD turn to perform. After the finished performing they went back to their waiting room. Tiffany finished early so she decided to roam around the building. She turned the corner and there she saw Taeyang. 

 "oh, fany-ah! How are you?" Taeyang jogged to her and asked. 

  "I'm doing good oppa, how about you?" Tiffany asked. Just then SJ Siwon approached them and went to Tiffany.

  "Fany-ah how are you?" Siwon gave her a hug and Tiffany hugged back. Taeyang became jealous, because right in front of his eyes, another man was hugging the girl he has feelings for. Tiffany saw this and broke the hug. Siwon and Tiffany dated before but then they broke up because fans started to get suspicious about the both of them. Siwon started to develop feelings for Tiffany again though and wanted to be her boyfriend again. Siwon looked at Taeyang after he hugged Tiffanny. 

  "Ah, annyonghaseyo Taeyang ssi. You performed well today, as expected," Siwon said with a smile. His are was around Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany felt uncomfortable with the tense atmosphere, but she couldn't do anything because she and Taeyang weren't in a relationship. 

  "Super Junior sunbaenim performed well today too. You dance moves are really good," taeyang said coldly. 

  "Ah kamsahamnida," Siwon said. 

  "Anyway, I'll be leaving now, Taeyang said. He turned around and walked back to his waiting room hurt. Tiffany wanted so badly to run to Taeyang and stop him, but how will she explain to Siwon?

 

   Back Bigbang's dorm, Taeyang lay on his bed. His phone suddenly beeped. It was Tiffany. She texted him saying sorry that Siwon bothered him. She liked how it was going before he came. Taeyang read the message, but didn;t reply. He felt so jealous and mad. Tiffany waited and waited for a reply from Taeyang but didn't recieve any. She started crying. She didn;t know why she cried like this, they weren't in a relationship and only met two weeks ago. They weren't even in a relationship, and taeyang is already ignoring her. Ottoke, she thought to herself.