America here I come!

Forever With You

   Tiffany drove back to the dorm depressed. She wanted to go to America, but she knew LSM wouldn't allow her to do so. They were to busy at the moment, and for what reason would she have to go to America that she can say to LSM? She drove back to her dorm and parked the car. She went up slowly and opened the door. In the living room was Yuri, Jessica, and Taeyeon. 

 "Were you able to talk to Youngbae oppa?" Yuri asked. Jessica was also curious with this question. 

"...He left," Tiffany said softly. 

"What do you mean he left?" Taeyeon asked. "He is leaving in two days,"

 "He left early to get his mind of... me," Tiffany said.

 "You see! Fany what did I tell you?" Yuri said angrily.

  "If you really love him you would've seen him a few days ago. How can you be like this to Youngbae oppa?" Jessica said. She is saying this because she knows how lucky Fany is to have Taeyang as a boyfriend and she just threw it away. She was going to take this chance to get Youngbae oppa.

  "Sica, I love Youngbae oppa," Tiffany said.

  "So siwon oppa blackmailed you huh?" Jessica asked.

  'Yeah."

  "I think you should've told the truth. WHo knows, maybe the fans would have liked it, just like they like you and Siwon oppa," JEssica said. Tiffany just stayed quiet.

  "I need to go to America," Tiffany said.

  "What?" Taeyeon said surprised.

  "I need to ask LSM sajangnim." Tiffany ran off to SM building to speak with LSM. 

 

 

   Within 20 minutes she arrived at the company. During the drive she decided she isn't scared anymore. Shee isn't scared of the consequences of telling LSM she is in a relationshhip with Taeyang. She will accept it, she just wants things to be right with her and Taeyang again. 

 Finally she arrived at the company building and requested to speak with LSM. She was able to and went to the office. 

 "Fany! How are you?" LSM asked. 

 "I'm doing great sajangnim. I just have to talk to you," Fany said 

 'Sure go ahead," LSM said. "Have a seat." Tiffany sat down across LSM. 

"The first thing to tell you is, I am not really in a relationship with Siwon oppa," Tiffany said with her head tilted 45 degrees to the ground. SHe remembered Daesung giving her advice on how to handle being scolded. HE said to not look up or to the ground but to look in the middle, 45 degrees. She also styled her to to have bangs and covered her eyes like what Daesung said. 

 LSM's smile turned from a smile to a serious look. 

 "Don't joke around with me Fany-ah. What are you talking about," LSM said. 

"I am being serious sajangnim. I am actually dating someone else," Tiffany confessed. 

'And who might that be?" LSM asked. 

 "Youngbae oppa. BIGBANG Taeyang." 

 "Bwoh?" LSM asked quietly in an angry tone. "Your dating Taeyang?!" 

 "Ne." 

"Fany do you know who you're dealing with. This is BIGBANG! Out of all the groups, you don't mess with BIGBANG," LSm said. 

 'Sajangnim please! I love him so much, and I messed it up. Please let me be with him," Fany said starting to tear. 

 'Fany sorry I can't do that. I basically raised you and trained you and I was able to build SNSD to one of the best if not the best girl group in Korea, and your just going to throw that away? This won't only bring down you, but your group members also!" LSM said raising his voice. 

 "It worked out with me and siwon oppa! Why won't it work out with Youngbae oppa?" Tiffany said trying to defend herself. 

 "Fany, I care about all my artist. I would love for you guys to, to date and fall in love. YOu are human after all, but the fans won't allow that. I don't want to see you get hurt," LSm said. "BIgbang is really cool and charming I agree. I am actually personally a huge fan, but this group out of all is the unsafest. They are Korea's hollywood."

  "Sajangnim, I promise it will be a secret. The media will not know. All the idols in SM already know.. Everyone in YG also knows including the staff members!" Tiffany said.

  'The staff members also know?" LSM asked surprised.

  "When we were still dating that is where we habg out. YG knows, 2ne21 knows, everyone knows. YEt the media had not found out," Tiffany said.

  'I don't know Fany," LSm said.

  'Sajangnim, I made a huge mistake. I let Youngbae oppa slip out of my hands and now, I don't know. HE is in America now," Tiffany said. 'Please."

  "Fany, I really want for this to happen to you. I would love for you to be in a relationship with him, but with the current situation, I can't let that happen," LSM said. 

 "I don't know what I will do without him. Please sajangnim," Tiffany pleaded one last time. LSM thought about it. 

"Okay I will let you date, but do not tell anyone. Whoever in SM knows, its fine but dont tell anyone else," LSM said. Tiffany jumped for joy and then hugged her president. 

 "Thank you so much sajangnim. I promise I'll work hard and also keep it a secret," Tiffany said. 

 "One question. Why are you dating Siwon?" LSM asked. Tiffany explained that Siwon is in love with her and blackmailed her to date him. After hearing this, LSM got so mad. 

 'Fany, I will deal with Siwon later. So its because of him you messed up with Taeyang?" LSM said. 

 "Yeah," Tiffany said. 

 "OKay go make things up with Taeyang right now," LSM advised. 

 "HE is in America though and I don;t know where his is. ONly YG knows and it looks like he doesn't want to disclose it even to his artist," Tiffany said. 

 "Okay I will talk to YG for now just settle down. I heard from your members your uncontrollable these days," LSM said with a smile. 

 'Ok thanks," Tiffany said with a smile. She left and went to SNSD dorm smiling. She came in the dorm and saw Yuri, Jessica, and Taeyeon. 

 'Why are you smiling?" Jessica asked. Tiffany sat down on the couch. 

 "Sajangnim gave me permission to date Youngbae oppa," Tiffany said. When Jessica heard this, her heart sank. 

 "Really?" Yuri asked. 

 "Yeah, he is also really mad at Siwon oppa for blackmailing me. BUt he said not to tell anyone about me and YOungbae oppa. Those who know already he is fine with it but he said not to tell anyone else," Fany said. 

 "I'm happy for you Fany. BUt how and when will you meet with YOungbae oppa. HE isn in america right?" Taeyeon asked. 

 "That I don't know. I need to ask YG sajangnim. LSM said he will talk to YG, but I dont know if he will succeed," Tiffany said. 

 

 

   Los Angeles, California (Taeyang)

Taeyang was already settled in Los Angeles. HE had his own apartment, and he had to come to the company building everyday to work and train on his music abilites especially dancing. Today he was supposed to mee up with his president of this company. 

 

 "Hi its nice to meet you," The president said. 

 'It's nice to meet you to," Taeyang said. 

 'Wow you can speak English?" The president asked. 

 "Yes, but I need to work on my accent and learn more vocabulary," Taeyang said. 

 "that's okay we will teach you all that here. As long as you can communicate basic things, you will be fine," The president said. 

 "Thanks." 

 "Anyway we brought you here because we were really impressed with not only your singing abilities but also because of you dancing. We feel we can take you to the next level. I think we can make you a huge star here in the states," president said. 

  "Thank you very much, I look forward to everything," Taeyang said. 

 "For the next 4-5 months we will train you more, work on your dancing and vocals and then you will make your first debut then," president said. 

 'Okay." 

 'For your music video, we hired another korean singer to feature in your debut song. She is from a Korean girl group called Girls Generation and her name is Jessica."

 

 

   Hi guys sorry for not updating in two weeks. Last I wasn't as motivated since only few people then usually commented. I was also busy last weekend so I could not update then. So yeah, Taeyang is now in America. Tiffany now confessed. What will happen? Please drop comments! BaeFany fighting!