Music Bank Time

Forever With You

 It was finally time for music bank. The one who performed first was SHINee and they performed Lucifer. Minho danced extra hard today because he wanted to do everything he can to win Tiffany's heart. His dancing looked less awkward because he practiced really hard for this day and even constantly ask Taemin and Key to make corrections. Minho also has been watching videos of TOP and GD of them rapping because he really likes how they rap. He rapped with so much emotion like GD and after the performance everyone started clapping hard. 

 "Wow! Was Minho ever this good?" Tiffany thought. 

 Next it was SJ. They performed Sorry Sorry and Bonamana. Siwon just normally performed the way he usually performed it but the way he styled his hair and his clothes made him look handsome. 

 "wah! Siwon oppa is handsome!" Tiffany accidentally blurted out. 

 "What did you say?" Taeyeon said. 

 "Uh, nothing," Tiffany said. 

 "I'm telling Youngbae oppa!" Yuri teased. 

  "Andwe!" Tiffany shouted. To even more Yoona took out her phone as if she was going to call Taeyang. 

 " Yah! Im Yoona!" Tiffany said as she chased Yoona around the room. After SJ finished their performance, it was 2pm who performed with a beastly image like always. Then it was SNSD. They performed Gee and Genie. Meanwhile BIGBANG was  in their waiting room each with their own stylist. Taeyang was with his stylist when his stylist notcied SNSD was performing on stage. 

 "Youngbae-ah," Ye Jin (stylist name) said. 

"Neh noona?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Your girl is on stage performing now," Ye Jin said. 

 "Chincha," Taeyang asked as he got up from the chair and went to the tv.

 "Yah I'm not done with your hair yet," Ye Jin said. 

 "Ah mianhe. I was just excited," Taeyang said showing his eyesmile. 

  "You picked a nice girl to make your girlfriend," Ye JIn said. 

 "Ne. I'm just worried that if we get caught she is going to be bashed by so much of my fans," Taeyang said. 

 "Won't that be the same for you?" Ye JIn asked. 

 "It's fine if it happens to me, I can handle it. But I am worried about her," Taeyang said. 

 "BB your up in 5 minutes," PD said. 

  "Okay I'm done with your hair," Ye Jin said. 

 "Komawo noona. Wish me luck for my performance," Taeyang said. 

 "Luck?! Pssh, BB Taeyang doesn't need luck," Ye Jin said with a smile. Taeyang smiled and went out with the other BB members. When SNSD was done they went off the stage and went to the back. They met BB and greeted each other. 

 "Annyonghaseyo!" SNSD said. 

 "Annyonghaseyo," BB replied. 

 "Youngbae oppa fighting!" SNSD said. 

 "YAh! Their are four others in BB also!" Daesung said in a comedic way. 

 "Top oppa, Jiyong oppa, Seungri fighting," Sooyoung and Yuri said teasing Daesung. 

 "Yah what about me!" Daesung said. Everyone laughed after that. BB went on stage to perform their song. Like always, they performed as if they were telling a story. It looked so real. And as usual when fantastic baby went on carazy Leeteeuk and Eunhyuk started dancing wierdly which made all of SNSD laugh. Fany started slapping Leeteuk and laughed at Leeteuk so hard. Siwon was jealous of Leeteuk that they were showing their closeness. 

 After Bigbang ended their performance they recieved a loud cheer from the audience. GD thanked the audience and BB left the stage and went to their dressing room. SNSD were waiting in BB dressing room because they wanted to greet them. When BB entered their dressing room, they saw SNSD and were surprised. 

 "Omo!" Seungri said. "Annyonghaseyo noonas. You all looking very pretty today!" 

  "Yah Seungri, you so annoying," Sooyoung said. 

 "We're here for BB except for you," Yuri teased. All of Bigbang started laughing. They all greeted each other and took the time to start to become close friends. Tiffany was behind Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung and couldn't see Taeyang. Taeyang couldn't see Tiffany either so he just went to his corner and started lieing down to rest himself. He had to dance to mutiple songs and sing at the same time. He was sweating a lot so he took his shirt of but knowing that SNSD was here he wore a tanktop. He wore his cap to cover his eyes and soo closed them. 

 Meanwhile Tiffany who hadn't seen Taeyang go to the corner approached GD and Top. 

 "Where is Youngbae oppa?" She asked GD and Top. 

 "He is," Top said while looking around the room. GD spooted him first lying down in the corner with his cap. GD smiled and told Fany. 

 "Fany-ah, he is in the corner there. He probably sleeping. He always wears a cap so he can hide his eyes, not that he needs a cap(since taeyang's eyes are small)," GD teased. 

 "Oppa!" Fany said hitting GD. "He's my boyfriend!" 

 "Boyfriend with small eyes," Top teased and Fany starting slapping both of them. Fany saw that Taeyang was sweating a lot so she took a towel and cold water bottle and went to Taeyang who was lieing down. 

 "Youngbae oppa," Tiffany said quiety. Taeyang who was a light sleeper instantly woke up. He looked up from his cap and saw it was Fany. He smiled seeing his girlfriend. 

 "Oh your here? I didn;t see you so I just came here to rest a little," Taeyang said. He sat upright, and Tiffany sat next to him. Tiffany took off his cap, and fixed his mohawk since it flattened a bit from the cap. 

 "Your sweating a lot," Tiffany said while wiping his head and neck with the towel. 

 "I sang and danced to more songs then any of my members. Plus I had to wear this," Taeyang said while pointing to his costume. 

 "You did well today, I'm so proud of you," Tiffany said with her eyesmile. 

 "Thanks, you did well to. Luckily you didn't make any mistakes," Taeyang teased. 

 "yah oppa!" Fany shouted while laughing also. 

 "I'm joking," Taeyang said. He looked at Fany and stared at her. Fany looked at him to and gave a confused look. 

 'Wae?" Fany asked. 

 "Nothing, your just really beautiful. I'm very happy your my girlfriend," taeyang said. Tiffany smiled and gave a hug to Taeyang. 

 "I love you so much oppa. Don't forget that," Fany said. 

 "I love you too," Taeyang said. 

 "Here's you water bottle you must be really thirsty," Tiffany said while handing him the bottle. 

 "Komawo," Taeyang said and took the water bottle and started drinking it. 

 "Oppa, let's go somewhere tonight," Tiffany asked. 

 "It's kinda late, so how about I take you to YG entertainment," Taeyang asked. 

 "Chincha?! Okay!" Fany shouted, really excited. 

 "Fany calm down, we're only going to YG," Taeyang said. 

 "I'm not excited that I'm going to YG. I'm excited that we're going to spend time together," Fany said. "Okay, we will go after the show and after I am done changing and preparing," Taeyang said. 

 "Okay," Fany said. Both of them just sat there and talked and also watch the other BB and SNSD members talk. After a few minutes, Hyoyeon and Yuri approached the eyesmile couple. 

 "Oppa, you have to teach us the wedding dress choreography," Hyoyeon asked. 

 "Neh, I really like it sooo much," Yuri exclaimed. 

 "Okay, buy Taemin already asked me first, so you both have to wait," Taeyang said and smiled. 

 "What! Taemin?" Hyoyeon asked. 

 "Ne, Taemin asked me. I told him I will bring him to YG when we're both free and will let him hang out with me there," Taeyang said. 

  "Wow! Can you bring SNSD to YG too?! We all want to see where you make music!" Yuri asked. 

  "Sure, but later on. I have a lot to do right now so maybe in a few months," taeyang said. 

  "Okay! Deal!" SNSD said excitedly. 

  "But, I'm not sure. IT's gonna be huge headline in the news the next day. So we need to do it quietly. I'm sure Yang Hyuk Hyung won't mind since he really likes you guys," Taeyang said with a smile.