The make-up

Forever With You

   Tiffany and Taeyang went to a room to talk. Tiffany would close the door so no one would see them and to avoid scandals. Tiffanny had to drag Taeyang to get him to the room. It was quiet and for a few minutes no onne said anything.

 "Oppa," Tiffany said. "Please look at me." Tiffany was in front of Taeyang, but Taeyang avoided eye contact with her by looking at the floor. 

 "i don't want to," Taeyang said. Tiffany sighed, but she wasn't going to give up. She placed her hand on his chin and lifted it up so that he was looking at her. Taeyang just stared at her with cold piercing eyes. 

 "Oppa, mianhe. I am sorry for making you feel like this," Tiffany said. 

 "Fany-ah, you don't have to be like this," Taeyang said. "We aren't in a relationship so you can do whatever you want. I am just really jealous because I like you. Don't take it to personally the way I act." Taeyang said this with a bit of sincerity but still maintained a cold face.

 "You.... like me?" Tiffany asked surprised. She knew Taeyang may have had feelings for her, but not this much.

 "Yes, I do. But I'll get over it. After seeing you with Siwon I was really jealous but I will get over it," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, Siwon isn't my boyfriend. But the truth is, I really like you too," Tiffany said. 

 "Dont lie to my," Taeyang said. 

 "It's not a lie," Tiffany said looking at Taeyang's eyes. Taeyang was also looking at her eyes. They stared into each otheres eyes, then Tiffany leaned in to kiss him. Taeyang really missed her so much so he let her kiss him. Tiffany held his waist while Taeyang carressed her cheeks. They kissed passionately and for a long time. They soon broke the kisses and looked at each other.

 "I missed you so much," Taeyang said and smiled.

 "There's the smmile I have been looking for," Tiffany said and hugged him tightly. They hugged for a few seconds and Taeyang tried to break the hug. Tiffany held him tighter.

 "Please donn't let go yet. I haven't seen you for 2 weeks. I missed you so much," Tiffany said. Taeyang smiled and hugged her back tightly. After hugging forever, they sat down on the couch and just talked. They talked for a long time as if they were a couple. They weren't a officially a couple yet, but they both knew they they have feelings for each other.

Ring. Tiffany's phone started to ring. It was Yuri. 

  Fany: Yoboseyo?

  Yuri: Fany-ah did you make up with Youngbae oppa??

  Fany: Yes he is talking to me now and stopped ignoring me (looked at Taeyang and smiled)

  Yuri: Thats good, but we're leaving now so you should come here now. 

 "Oppa, they said I have to leave now," Tiffany said.

 "No don't go, I still want to see you," Taeyang said.

  Fany: Yoboseyo? Yuri-ah can't I stay a little longer?

  Yuri: Ani, manager oppa is already here

 "Come with me then. Bigbang isn't leaving til later on. When we get to our dorm, I will drive you back, Taeyang said.

 "Bigbang? But won't they think that-," Tiffany said.

 "Fany-ah, YG is different from SM. They let us date but secretly and keep it from the fans," Taeyang told her.

  Fany: Yuri-ah, tell manager oppa that I will go home myself. I amm just meeting up with a friend

  Yuri: Okay, come back safely

  "A friend?" Taeyang questioned.

  "Yeah were friends right?" Tiffany asked cluelessly.

  'Well you obviously like me more than that," Taeyang teased.

 "Oppa after I was able to make up with you your teasing me again?" Fany said.

  "You want to go back to the cold war," Taeyang asked.

  "No!" Fany said quickly. Taeyang chuckled. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closely. Tiffany rested her head on his chest. "Do you know how much I cried when you kept ignoring me?" Tiffany asked. "You made me feel really guilty!"

  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I was just really jealous at that time. But to let you know, I soften up if I make girls cry. Even if I am cold to them, if I mmake them cry i will immediately soften up," Taeyang said.

  "I'll remember that," Tiffany said.

  "You cann cry, but I'm really good at telling whether or not your really crying or acting," Taeyang said with a smile. Taeyang looked at his watch and said its time to go. He held tiffany's hands and led her to Bigbang who was waiting outside for Taeyang. 

 

 

  "Woah! What is going on here!" Top said with a laugh. Taeyang and Tiffany came out holding hands. Seungri, Daesung, and GD looked and smiled.

  "Wah! Our Youngbae has finally got a girl," GD said with a laugh.

  "Not just any girl," Top said. "Its SNSD Tiffany!"

  "Annnyonghaseyo, Tiffany imnida," Tiffany said formally.

  "Fany-ah drop the honorifics, we're family now," Taeyang said. "Oh but watch out for Seungri, he is one of the most randomest people in the world."

  "Hyung! How can you say that! Seungri yelled. During the car ride, Bigbang has been making so much jokes. Tiffany and Taeyang sat at the back together. Tiffany laughed so much in the car that she started tearing from laughing too much. Daesung especially kept making Tiffany laugh.

  "Yah Fany-ah what's so funny. Daesung isn't even trying to make you laugh haha," Taeyang said.

  "Fany-ah, I am just telling stories about mmy experiences. So basically your laughing at my life," Daesung said laughing. That made Tiffany crack up even more. They finally arrived at BB dorm. Taeyang asked Tiffany to just stay in the dorm for a while then he will send her home. They watched tv, bigbang and Tiffany were all in the living room watching variety shows. They laughed so much, and Tiffany was having so much fun. It got late so Taeyang drove Tiffany back to her dorm. In the car it was quiet but they soon started to talk. 

 "Oppa, Bigbang won't tell anybody right?" Tiffany asked.

"They'll prob tell people in YG but Yg won't say anything. Next time I'll have you meet YG," Taeyang said. 

  "Ani, I don't want to," Tiffany said.

  "Don't be scared of him, he doesn't act like a president or a ceo, but more of a father. He is very nice," Taeyang said. They finally arrived at the dorm. Taeyang got out and led Tiffany to her door. 

  "Call me anytime okay," Taeyang said.

  'Ne oppa, bye bye," Tiffany said. 

  "Your so cute," Taeyang said with a smile.

  "Oppa!" Tiffany said embarrassed. "Okay I will go in now." 

  'Wait," Taeyang said. 

  "What?" Tiffany asked. Taeyang hugged Tiffany and then kissed her passionaetly. They kissed for a long time because they didn't know when they will meet each other again. Taeyang finally broke the kiss and smiled. Tiffany smiled back showing her eyesmile. They left after.