BaeTae

Forever With You

SNSD Dorm

Taeyang and all nine girls were all in the dorm watching TV in the living room. Taeyang sat on the couch with Tiffany right next to him holding on to his arm and resting her head on his shoulders. Jessica sat next to Tiffany and the other girls all sat on the floor. 

They were watching and having fun. Taeyang started to get sleepy since he worked so hard in America. Tiffany too got sleepy and knowing her boyfriend was right next to her gave peace into her mind. 

Taeyang fell asleep and Tiffany did also on Taeyang's shoulders. A few minutes later, Taeyeon realized the two fell asleep and all the other girls just awed and felt jealous of Tiffany for being able to have a boyfriend. 

  "Girls, let all go to our rooms and just leave them. They haven't seen each other in over a year," Taeyeon said. 

 "Youngbae oppa is gonna sleep here in our dorm?" Hyoyeon asked. 

 "Let's not wake him up though. He looks really tired and he worked so hard in America," Taeyeon suggested. All the other girls agreed. 

 "Jessica, text Jiyong oppa saying Youngbae oppa is here and will spend the night since he fell asleep," Taeyeon said. 

 "Arasso." 

   Jessica texted GD. 

 

 From: Jiyong oppa

 He is going to spend the night at your dorm? Lucky bastard...

 

 From Jessica: 

 ert!! Anyway he fell asleep and he looks really tired and we don't wanna wake him up. Don't tell Seungri about this :)

 

 From: Jiyong oppa

 Arasso. I will pick him up tomorrow. Good night. 

 

 During the middle of the night, Taeyang woke up to find that him and Tiffany were sleeping on the couch. He realized he was in SNSD dorm. He woke up and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. 

 Taeyeon also meanwhile woke up to go to the kitchen to also get a bottle of water. 

 "Oh, oppa. Your awake?" Taeyeon asked. 

 "Yeah, I just wanted to drink some water," Taeyang said. Taeyeon opened the refrigerator and took to bottles for the both of them. 

 "Thanks," Taeyang said as he drank the water. "I'm sorry for sleeping on the couch. I just came to visit only." 

 "It's okay oppa, you should sleep some more. You just came back from America," Taeyeon said. 

 "I think I should leave now. It's not a good idea to sleep in SNSD dorm, especially if your manager finds out," taeyang said. 

 "We won't tell him," Taeyeon replied. 

 "I think I will just carry Tiffany to her room and ask Jiyong to pick me up," Taeyang said. 

 "He is up at this time of night?" Taeyeon asked. 

 "Well he is G-Dragon. He is sometimes up til morning working hard on songs and recording," Taeyang said. 

 "Oh yeah, I forgot," taeyeon said with a smile. 

 "Anyway, can you show me her room?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Sure, follow me. We are in the same room," taeyeon replied. Taeyang went to the living room and carried Tiffany and followed Taeyeon. She led Taeyang into the room and the light and pointed at the bed where Tiffany usually sleeps. 

 Taeyang pulled the blanket and slowly layed Tiffany to the bed. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. 

 "Okay I will call Jiyong," Taeyang said. Taeyeon just nodded. Taeyang called three times but GD wouldn't answer. 

 "Jiyong isn't answering," Taeyang said. "I will just take the bus." 

 "Oppa, you can't take the bus. Especially at this time of night," Taeyeon said. 

 "I have no other choice," Taeyang said. 

 "Okay, I will drive you back then," Taeyeon said. She started to go and get her jacket and keys. 

 "Taeyeon-ah its okay. I don't want to disturb you," Taeyang said. 

 "Here is your jacket from the living room. Let's go," Taeyeon said, ignoring Taeyang's last comment. Taeyang sighed and just followed Taeyeon. Taeyeon went to the drivers seat as Taeyang went to the front passenger's seat. 

 "Are you off tomorrow?" Taeyeon asked as she started driving. 

 "Tomorrow, I have to go to and greet all the YG family and staff then I have a meeting with YG," Taeyang said. 

 "Oh, you're not going to rest?" Taeyeon asked. "You literally just came back a few hours ago." 

 "I think I will be given a week of starting next week," Taeyang said. "Is Tiffany of those days?" 

 "I'm not sure. But if its for you, I am sure SM can make arrangements. Our president really loves you and is happy you and Tiffany are dating," Taeyeon said. 

 "Chincha? I'm really happy to here that. Actually I want to get closer with SNSD more. Except for Daesung and Seungri, us other three don't really talk with other idols. We're not really close with them," Taeyang said. 

 "I can see that haha. Anyway it won't be hard to be close to us. We all really like and actually us SNSD really wanted to get close with BIGBANG. You guys just amaze us out of all the other groups," Taeyeon said honestly. "Its something about you guys that make us want to be friends with you." 

 "Wow, my members will be very happy to here that" Taeyang said. Taeyang and Taeyeon continued to talk until they arrived at YG company building. 

 "Taeyeon-ah thanks for the ride! Drive back safely okay?" Taeyang said. 

 "Arasso oppa, bye-bye," Taeyeon said and drove off. Taeyang went inside the building and went to the recording room where GD was. 

 

 Here is another update from me. This was a BaeTae moment haha. I don't know why I decided to add this part but I felt like it XD. Anyway by the looks of it, I might be ending the fanfic soon. IT seems like people are starting to get less interested based on the decrease of comments every update. Many BaeFany fanfics have been being made lately which I am happy about. Anyway please continue to comment and subscribe. I love you guys! BaeFany fighting!