Another Rival

Forever With You

  Siwon Oppa. 

  

  Tiffany didn't what to do. Taeyang looked at the cellphone and saw who it was. His expression turned cold. 

  "Are you gonna answer it?" Taeyang asked. Tiffay turned her head and looked at Taeyang. 

  "Oppa," Tiffany said softly. 

  "it's fine, just answer your phone," Taeyang said and turned his head. Tiffany looked at her phone and looked at Taeyang. She put her phone down and hugged Taeyang. 

  "I don't want to answer it right now," Tiffany said with a smile. She pulled Taeyang's body so he was facing her. She palmed Taeyang's face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Oppa, if your not fine with me doing anything, just tell me. I'm yours." Taeyang looked at her and smiled. 

  "You got that from Jason Mraz too?" Taeyang . 

  'Ani, it just came out," Tiffany said. 

  "Is Suju going to music bank tomorrow too?" Taeyang asked. Tiffany nodded. Taeyang had a jealous look on his face. 

  "Oppa don't worry, nothing will happen between me and Siwon oppa," Tiffany said while hugging Taeyang. 

  "Nothing better happen, but Idk if I can believe you," taeyang said. 

  "Wae? I'm your girlfriend, you should always trust your girlfriend," Tiffany said. 

  "But how many times have I caught you together," Taeyang asked. 

  "Oppa it won't happen again I rpomise. Besides, I wasn't officially your girldfriend then. I am now," Tiffany said. 

  "Okay I'll trust you but-" Taeyang said but was interuppted by Tiffany's cellphone buzzing. She recieved a text from Siwon. Tiffany took the phone and read her text. 

   Fany-ah, stop avoiding me. Let's talk please? I love you.

  Taeyang also read the text and he sighed while covering his head with the pillow. 

  "Oppa," Tiffany said. Taeyang didn't say anything and Tiffany felt sorry. Everything was being ruined by Siwon. 

  "This is why I feel unsercured with Suju coming tomorrow," Taeyang suddenly said. 

  "Oppa, I promise I will stay as far away from him as possible," Tiffany said. 

  "Chincha?" Taaeyang said. 

  "Neh, aigoo, I never thought Bigbang Taeyang would be this jealous type," Tiffany said with a laugh. 

  "Okay, how would you feel if I was in your situation but with IU," taeyang asked teasing her. 

  "Andwe! You can't!" Tiffany said. 

  "okay then, now you know how I feel," Taeyang said and chuckled. 

  "Oppa don't ever mention a girl name being yours ever again," Tiffany said seriously. 

  "Wae? I was just comparing to your situation," Taeyang said. 

  "Even if its to tease me don't. I will get really jealous, even if it isn't true," Tiffany said. 

  "Arrasso, I promise," Taeyang said with his eyesmile and held out his pinky. Tiffany took her pinky and curled it around his as a promise and smiled. "Anyway we shoud sleep now since we both will be performing." 

  "Neh," Tiffany said and hugged Taeyang as they both fell asleep. Taeyang slept really well knowing the love of his life finally accepted him into her life. Taeyang woke up at 6am naturally and he looked to his left. Tiffany was sleeping comfortably while she had her arms around Taeyang. Taeyang just smiled and kissed her forhead. He slowly removed her arms to not wake her and went to the bathroom to shower. After 10 minutes he got out and Tiffany was still sleeping. He quietly left the room and saw that s were all sleeping comfortably on the couch. He went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyobody. He finished cooking around 7am and thts when BB slowly got up with the sound and smell of Taeyang's cooking. 

  "Wah, Youngbae-ah that looks really good," Top said. 

  "Yeah, I learned this from my mom. Now wake the others up and tell them to wash up," Taeyang said. 

  "Even your girlfriend?" Top teased. 

  "No!" Taeyang said. 

  "Arasso, arasso, I'll wake them," Top said. After 20 minutes of trying to wake BB up, especially GD, they finally washed up and gathered at the table to eat.

   'So hyung! How was last night?" Seungri asked with a sly look on his face. 

   'Yah! Seungri-ah! We didn't do anything," Taeyang said. 

  "Aren't you going to wake her up to eat?" GD asked. 

  "Ani she looks really tired. I let her sleep some more," Taeyang said. 

  "After breakfast, we need to leave to go to YG. Youngbae-ah I'll tell YG hyung you will come a bit later since Tiffany is here," Top said. 

  "Kamsahminda hyung. I'll be there a little after lunch time," Taeyang said. 

 

 

  Bigbang finished eating and left for the agency. Taeyang cleaned the plates while waiting for Tiffany to wake up. After cleaning, Taeyang went to the living room to watch some tv. He was so immersed in the tv that he didn;t notice Tiffany wake up and go to the living room. She saw Taeyang sitting on the couch watching tv and smiled. She walked over to the couch and gave him a back hug. 

  "Morning oppa," Tiffany said. Taeyang was startled at first but then realized Tiffany woke up. 

  "Oh, you woke up. Did you sleep well?" Taeyang asked. Tiffany walked around the ccouch and sat next to Taeyang. She naturally took his arm and out it around her neck. She then placed her head on his chest. 

  "Neh, I slept really well," tiffany responded. 

  "You should eat now, I cooked some food and its on the table," Taeyang said. 

  "Chincha?! I'm so hungry," Tiffany said. 

  "I'll be right back. I'll bring you the food," Taeyang said. He stood up and went to the kitchen to bring her food. He came back with a plate full of really good food. "Here, make sure you eat a lot so you won't get sick and will stay healthy," Taeyang said.

  "Neh!" Tiffany said. She started eating the food. They both sat quietly until Tiffany finished her food. 

  "I'm done! Wow that really tasted good," Tiffany said. 

  "You want some more?" Taeyang asked. 

  "No I'm really full already,"Tiffany said. 

  "okay I'll take that-" Taeyang said about to take Tiffany's plate. Tiffany stopped him. 

  "Why are you taking it?" Tiffany asked. 

  "I'm gonna wash it," Taeyang responded. 

  "I can do it," Tiffany said and got up to go and wash it in the sink. 

  "Fany its fine I got it," Taeyang said. Tiffany playfully tackled hhim out the way. 

  "Yah Dong Youngbae!" Tiffany said and smiled. 

  "hwang Miyoung," Taeyang teased back. 

  "Aish! I hate that name!" Tiffany shouted back. After Tiffany was done cleaning the dishes, she went to shower and wash up. She came out half an hour later looking good. 

  "You want me to bring you home now?" Taeyang asked. '

  "Andwe! It's still to early! I still wanna stay here with you," Tiffany said. Taeyang smiled and they continued to cuddle on the couch. Both of them stayed like the for hours and talked about everything. Everything was going well for them. Taeyang suddenly looked at his watch and saw it was already 2pm. 

  "Fany-ah, its already 2pm! We should go now!" Taeyang said as he got up. Tiffany pouted but knowing she had to she got up also. 

  "I'll see you tonight right?" Tiffany asked. 

  "Yes you will see me tonight at music bank and you will also see Super Junior," Taeyang said jealously. 

  "Oppa~~! Why do you keep mentioning them?! You trust me don't you?" Tiffany asked. 

  "I do trust you. Sorry for being jealous," Taeyang said and smiled. He held out his hand for her to hold as they made their way downstairs to the car. Taeyang drove to Sm to drop Tiffany off. Once they arrived Tiffany gave a quick kiss to Taeyang and went inside. Taeyang smiled knowing that Fany can now openly kiss him and knows she does love him. He started the car, but when he looked up he saw Super Junior come out from a van and head inside the company. He in particular saw Siwon who was holding a cellphone to his ear. 'Must be calling Tiffany,' Taeyang thought. He drove off to YG to practice and prepare his performance for tonight. 

 

It was 8pm and all the idols started to gather in music bank building. Bigbang came last and as usual they made a grand entrance. People looked at them and were amazed because all five of them had their own style and when put together made their aura look really intimidating and amazing. Their fashion sense and their charisma overall made everyone look in fear especially the other idols. They made their way to their dressing room to prepare. All the idols started practicing on stage while the other idols waiting on the chairs to practice their performing. Currently practicing was SHINee and the ones who were sitting down was 2pm, SNSD, Super Junior, 4minute, Wondergirls, f(x), and more. BIgbang after preparing came to the seats and got their own table waiting for their performances. The other male idols were jealous since the girl idols kept looking at them and smiling while trying to keep in their inner fangirling. 

SNSD saw Bigbang entering. It was Hyoyeon who first saw this and she told the other members. The other members slowly looked around and Tiffany was about to approach Bigbang but Leeteuk and Heechul went to Bigbang's table first. Leeteuk being the friendly leader of Super Junior wanted to say hi to BB since it seemed like they didn;t know anyone. 

 

BIGBANG P.O.V

  "I feel so lonely right now," Top said. 

  "why is it that every time we go to music shows no one approaches us?" Daesung asked. 

  "Fany told me that idols are intimidated by us. She says that they feel we're the Hollywood of Korea," taeyang said. 

  "I'm honored by that, but at the same time we won't have so much idol friends,"  GD said. Suddenly two guys approached their table. 

  "Annyonghaseyo, SJ Leeteuk and Heechul imnida?" Hecchul and Leetek said in unism. Bigbang looked up and saw who it was. All five of them got up and bowed at their sunbaes and introduced themselves. 

  "wow I guess its true what they say. You guys' aura is just really amazing!" Leeteuk said. 

  "Ani," GD said politely. 

  "Taeyang ssi, so I heard the news. Is it official about you and Fany?" Heechul asked. 

  "I'm sorry?" Taeyang said. He didnt know SJ would know about it. 

  "Taeyang ssi, just drop all of us in SJ knows about it already!" Leeteuk said with a smile. 

  "oh then yeah it is true," Taeyang said. 

  "Oh and just to let you know, there are two guuys in our agency who feels really jealous towards you because of you guys dating," leeteuk said. 

  "Chincha? Who is it?" Taeyang asked curious. 

  "Our very own Siwon from SJ and SHINee's Minho," Heechul said. 

  "Your going to be having some competition right there," Leeteuk said with a laugh. 

  "Oh and Fany is my dongsaeng, beffore you start dating her you need to meet with me," Heechul said. 

  "Oppa! Stop scaring Youngbae oppa!" Tiffany came out of no where and sat on Taeyang's lap. 

  Yuri, Jessica and Yoona also approached Bigbang's table. 

  "Anyonghaseyo," all three girls said to Bigbang. 

  "Annyonghaseyo," BB replied. 

  "What! You all know BB!?" Leeteuk asked surprised. 

  "Neh, we're actually really close with them," Yuri said. 

  "How did SNSD get to know BB first then me, Leeteuk," Leeteuk asked. 

  "oppa, Tiffany is in a relatioship with BB taeyang, of course we would know them before you," Yuri said. 

  "Aish!" Heechul said. Sudddenly the PD called BB to do their practice performances. All five of BB stood up and went on stage. They will be performing Haru Haru, and Fantastic Baby. Taeyang and GD will also have their solo performance and at the end both will perform Korean Dream just like in 2009 mnet. Bigbang went up on stage. The room became dark and suddenly, only the LED could be seen. Then the spotlight pointed to five people and the background suddenly said BIGBANG! and Haru Haru came on. They performed with so mmuch emotion and charisma that even SJ and SHINee got jealous. They wanted to perform like that. 

  After Haru Haru, Fantastic Baby came on and everyone started dancing to it especially crazy Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. After Fantastic Baby ended, the room became dark. Suddenly GD appeared by himself. Heartbreaker came on and he sang and danced it with so much emotion. After that, Taeyang was on stagae and just by standing their the stage presence went through the roof. Taeyang performed Where U at and Wedding dress which caused fan girl screams from SNSD and even f(x). After that G-Dragon and Taeyang performed together which caused all the idols to stand up and clap. Siwon and minho were so jealous see Tiffany wait for Taeyang and give him a hug. But they admitted they really like the performace.