Jessica's Boyfriend?

Forever With You

BIGBANG was preparing to go to Japan for their Japanese promotions of monster. Monster in Korea was a huge succcess and many bought the single. All four of BIGBANG except for Taeyang left for Japan. Taeyang spent a day in his condo with Tiffany. YG allowed Taeyang to stay knowing BIGBANG will be in Japan for about three months. While BB left, Taeyang went to pick up Tiffany. 

 

 Tiffany was waiting outside her dorm until she saw Taeyang drive into the curb. Taeyang got out to greet Tiffany. 

 

"Hey, how are you," Taeyang said softly. Tiffany got excited seeing Taeyang that she jumped to him for a hug. She then kissed him while Taeyang was carrying her. When they finshed kissing, Tiffany could not let go of Taeyang's arm at all. 

 "I'm going to out ur bag in the car. I'll still be here, why are you clinging on to me?" Taeyang teased. 

 "I just missed you so much oppa. I don't know how I'll survive without you for three months," tiffany responded. 

 "That's why we have tonight and all of tomorrow to be together until I leave the next morning," Taeyang said. They got into the car and drove off to the condo. When they arrived, Taeyang put away all the stuff and then sat in the living room. Tiffany immediately sat next to him and put his arm around her body. Taeyang looked at her cute acts and smiled. 

  "I'm really going to miss you," Taeyang said. 

 "I'm going to miss you even more," Tiffany said. 

  "I'm sorry if I won't be able to call you everyday. Everytime I go there I get really busy and forget to ea-," Taeyang realized what he was about to say and stopped and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany looked back and angrily stared at him. 

 "Oppa, don't joke around about that. You need to eat. Do not skip any meals," Tiffany said. 

"Arasso," Taeyang said. 

 "Promise?" Tiffany said whhile sticking out her pinky. Taeyang hesitated and didn't say anything. "Oppa." 

"Fany, that I can't promise. I tend to forget when I'm really busy," Taeyang said honestly. 

 "Oppa, dont be like this. You need to eat!" Tiffany said. 

 "I'll definitely try harder to remember to eat," Taeyang said.

  "Oppa!" Tiffany shouted. She stared at him with angry eyes. She then got up and ran into the room.  

  "Fany!" Taeyang shouted But she ran into the room and locked the door. Taeyang lightly jogged to the room and tried to openn the door but it was locked. 

 'Fany-ah, please open the door. I'm sorry for bringing up something that made you mad," Taeyang said.

 "Oppa, go away. You don't care about you health! You don't care about how worried I will be if you get sick!" Tiffany shouted. 

 "Fany don't say that I do care! I'm sorry!" Taeyang said. 

"No you don't! Tiffany said. Taeyang then realized he had the key to unlock so he unlocked it and Tiffany was on the bed tearing up. 

 'Fany-ah," Taeyang said calmly. 

 "Take me back to the dorm. You can go to Japan now," Tiffany said. She was hilding her stuff. Taeyang walked up to her, took her stuff and lightly threw it to the side. He then carried Tiffany to the bed and hugged her while lying down. 

 "Please don't say those things. I do care, I care about you more then I care about myself," Taeyang said. Tiffany just stayed silent and continued to cry. 

 "Please stop crying, I'm sorry. I promise I will eat, and I won't skip any meals." 

"promise?" 

 

 Tiffany again stuck her pinky out and Taeyang immediately wrapped his pinky around hers. 

 "I promise. Now please stay with me until I have to leave. Don ask me to bring you back," Taeyang said softly. 

 'What if I want to go back?" Tiffany said. 

 "If you really want to go back, I'll bring you back and I'll just fly to japan on the next possible flight," taeyang said. "But I'm hoping you won't ask me to." Tiffany smiled and kissed him. They kissed for a long time until Tiffany broke the kiss. 

 "Oppa, I love you so much," Tiffany said. Taeyang smiled and hugged her. They cuddled for half an hour until Taeyang realized he hasn't eaten dinner yet. 

 "Did you eat yet?" Taeyang suddenly asked. Tiffany shook her head. "Okay lets go to the kitchen then." 

They both walked to the kitchen. 

 "Oppa, wait. I'll cook for you," Tiffany said. 

 "Chincha? You can cook?" Taeyang asked. 

 "I can cook, but its not like I'm as bad as Jessica," Tiffany responded. 

  "Ah. But I can help you if you want," Taeyang said. 

 "Ani, I need to cook for my boyfriend. It can't the other way around," Tiffany said. 

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Taeyang asked. 

 "yes! Now just go to the living room and watch tv or something," Tiffany said as she pushed him. 

 

 Taeyang obeyed Tiffany and went to the living room and watched TV. He soon felt really sleepy since he as usual hasn't been sleeping much. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Tiffany meanwhile was cooking the food. She asked Taeyeon to teach her how to cook a few dishes and luckily she was able to successfully learn it. When she was done cooking she called Taeyang. 

 "Oppa! Youngbae oppa!" Tiffany called. But there was no answer. She walked over to the living room and saw Taeyang sleeping. She smiled and walked towards him. SHe bent down and carressed his cheeks. She then brought her lips to his lips and kissed him. When she broke the kiss, Taeyang slowly started to open his eyes. When he did, he saw Tiffany. 

 "Food is ready," Tiffany said with a smile. Tiffany held Taeyang's hand and led him to the kitchen. Taeyang sat down but didn't eat. 

 'Aren;t you gonna eat?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Uh, yeah," Taeyang said. He actually wasn't hungry but he didn't want tiffany to get angry. Tiffany notcied this. 

 "Oppa, how are you going to change your habit if your not going to eat," tiffany scolded. She sat on Taeyang's lap took the bowl and started to feed him. "Here, ahh," Tiffany said holding the sppon of food in front of Taeyang's mouth. Taeyang opend and at the food. The quietly did this until the bowl was empty. 

 "That tasted really good, are you going to eat?" Taeyang asked.

"I actually already ate at the dorm. I knew if I said I already ate you wouldn't eat," Tiffany said. 

 "You still need to eat though," Taeyang said. 

 "Umm, no," Tiffany playfully said and ran to the living room. Taeyang smiled and walked over to the living room and sat next to Tiffany. They stayed in each others arm while watching tv. 

 "Fany, you want to slee n-," Taeyang said but saw Tiffany fell asleep. Taeyang just smiled and carefully carried her to the bedroom and he cuddled next to her. He then got up and decided to be productive by working on some music on his laptop. He put his headphones on and started working. Tiffany after a few minutes woke up because she felt that something was missing. That something was Taeyang. 

  Tiffany looked around and saw Taeyang on his desk. Tiffany smiled and slowly crept up behind him and saw that he was working on his laptop. Tiffany got a disappointed look on her face. "Why is he working? Its supposed to be our time," Tiffany thought. Tiffany then slapped Taeyang on the arm. 

 "OPPA!" Tiffany said while slapping Taeyang on the arm. Taeyang fell of his chair and got surprised. 

 "Woah! You scared me," Taeyang said. Tiffany just chuckled and helped him up. 

 "Oppa, why are you working, this is supposed to be our time," Tiffany said. 

 'I'm sorry, you were just sleeping so I wanted to be productive," Taeyang said.

 "Ok, I won't sleep anymore, so lets go somewhere," Tiffany said. 

 "Where do you want to go?" Taeayng asked. 

  "Lets go to SNSD dorm," Tiffany said. 

 "Won't your manager kill you if he finds out I'm there," Taeyang asked. 

 "yeah, but he won't find out," Tiffany said. 

 "Why do you want to go there?" taeyang asked. 

 "Because its fun to make my members jealous," Tiffany said giving him her eyesmile. 

 

 

 They drove all the way to SNSD dorm. They went the back way and Taeyang parked his car there so that no one would find out he was there. They went to the snsd room door and Tiffany unlocked the door. They went to the living room to find the members scattered around the apartment. 

 "Hola!" Tiffany said. The members who were in the living room were to shocked to see why Tiffany was her but when they saw Taeyang they immediately hid their faces. 

  "Yah! Fany why did you bring Youngbae oppa here! We aren't wearing make-up!" Sooyoung yelled. All the girls ran into their rooms to apply light make up. Only Yoona came out without make up since she still looks the same either way. 

 "Hi oppa!" Yoona said. 

 "How are you Yoona?" Taeyang asked. 

 'Good, has unnie been treating you well?" Yoona asked playfully. Taeyang turned and looked at Tiffany, and Tiffany did the same. 

 'Uh, yeah. She has been treating me well," taeyang said and smiled. All three of them started talking about many things until the other 7 girls came out with light make up. 

 "Hi oppa!" Taeyeon said. All the girls greeted Taeyang. 

 "Oppa! How can you teach Yuri the wedding dress choreography! I wanted to learn it," Hyoyeon said. Taeyang looked shocked He didn't know how to answer. 

 "Uh..... I don't know what your talking about," taeyang playfully said causing the girls to laugh. 

 "So BB is in Japan right now?" Taeyeon asked. 

 "yeah, I will be going there in two days," Taeyang replied. 

"Fany will be crying like crazy," Jessica said. 

"You better start being nice to me," Fany told Jessica. 

 "Waeyo?" Jessica said. 

"Because i'm gonna get you a boyfriend if your nice to me," Tiffany said. 

 "yeah right, who?" Jessica said. 

"Mr. G-Dragon," Fany said with a smile. 

 "Bwoh! Youngbae oppa, is this true?" Jessica said. 

"yeah. he needs a girlfriend and you seem like the perfect girl," Taeyang said. 

"Geojimal!" Jessica said not believing this. 

"But if you don't like him, tell me now so I will find another girl for him," Taeyang said. 

 "Ani!" Jessica said. 

 'Wow somebody likes  GD," Tiffany said. 

 "Will you really set me up on a date with him?" Jessica asked. 

  "yeah, but is gonna be after they finish their promotions," Fany said. 

 

 

 Hi guys, sorry only updated one chapter. After this week, I'll be able to update more. Any way for the next few chapters I will be doing it in Fany P.O.V since Taeyanag is away in Japan. There will be more drama with Siwon and maybe Minho so look out for that. Also thanks for all the guys commenting and thanks to all my subscribers. Please continue to comment!