2ne1 and SNSD

Forever With You

 Taeyang and the girls went to his car to drive to YG. Taeyang went to the driver's seat and Tiffany went to the front passenger's seat. The other two sat in the back. 

 "You know, Sica has been telling me she wants a boyfriend," Taeyang said as he was driving. 

 "Neh, she always says that since she sees you and Fany always together," Taeyeon said. 

"Actually, if its okay with you guys and her, Jiyong has been really down the past couple of months. I thinks he needs a girlfriend," Taeyang began. "I'm thinking him and Sica would make a great match." 

 "Wow, they would make the perfect couple!" Yuri said. "They would definitely rival you and Fany!" 

"Yah, Yuri-ah!" Fany said while starteing to laugh. "No one can beat us!"

 "Anyway, you guys think it's a great idea?" Taeyang said. 

 "Yes!" The two girls said excitedly at the same time. 

 "But I have no past experience in relatiosnhips until now. Can I ask you guys to get them together? I have no idea how to do this type of stuff," Taeyang said softly. 

 "Chincha? Ok We'll do it. Omo I'm so excited," Yuri said loudly. 

 "Aish, Yuri-ah! Your so loud!" Taeyeon said.

 "Mianhe, mianhe, I;m just so excited.

  "Oh and yuri-ah," Taeyang said.

  "Neh oppa?" Yuri said.

  "Didn't you say you want to learn the choreography of Wedding Dress?" Taeyang asked.

  "Yeah?"

  'I can tach you that today," Taeyang said. Yuri sccreamed so loud of too much excitement.

  "And Taeyeon-ah," Taeyang said. "Yg said he really wants to produce for you. HIm and JYP have been fighting for you."

  "Wah, chincha?!" Taeyeon said, her eyes widening.

  "Neh, he has been trying to negotiate with SM, and succeeded. I think you will be singing a song and it will feature YG's two very own GD and TOP," Taeyang said. Taeyeon too screamed so loud. 

   "Aigoo, the both of you are so loud," Fany said giving an annoyed look. 

 "But it's gonnna have to be after we finish our Monster promotions in Japan," Taeyang said. So don't tell anyone yet." 

 "Wah, I'm so excited," Taeyeon said. 

 "SM will probably inform you soon," Taeyang said. 

 

 After they arrived all four of them went to YG on the seventh floor to greet him first. 

 

"Okay so I will drop you guys off with 2ne1? They're all off today anyway," Taeyang said. 

"Okay, just call me when your done okay?" Tiffany said. 

"Okay," taeyang said. They both hug and gave a quick kiss before the three girls went inside the room. 

 

 

 2NE1 practice room

 

"Unnie!" Fany said to Dara. Dara and 2ne1 looked at the entrance of the door to see Fany, Taeyeon, and Yuri. 

"Fany-ah! Taeyon-ah, Yuriah!" Dara said. She ran to them and gave each of them a hug. All of 2ne1 came and greet them with hugs. 

 "I haven't seen you guys in a long time!" Dara said. 

 "Neh, all three of us are off today so we went to Youngbae oppa's condo and then he brought us here," Fany said. 

 "Wow! All three of you have gotten soo pretty!" Bom shouted. 

 "Ani, 2ne1 has really become beautiful and popular also," taeyeon said. 

"Anyway, Youngbae just texted me and he said he wants us to keep you company," Dara said. 

 "I hope we're not bothering you," Yuri said concerned. 

 "Ani! We're off today, and I;m getting tired of hanging around these idiouts," Minzy teased while pointing at her unnie's. 

 "Yah, maknae! I'm going to tell Jiyong oppa to reduce your lines in our next song!" CL said which made everyone laugh. 

 "Anyway let's go get something to eat at the YG cafe," Dara suggested. Everyone agreed and they all went downstairs to the cafe. 

 

 Recording Room

"Oh Youngbae your here," Jiyong said. Taeyang entered the room and sat on the table with Jiyong and Teddy. 

"I brought Fany, Taeyeon, and Yuri here," Taeyang said. 

 "Chincha? Aren't they like super busy though?" Jiyong asked. 

 "Today is the off day for the three of them," Taeyang said. "Fany got me some really good breakfast this morning." 

 "She cooked for you?" Teddy asked. 

 "Ani, seh  was going to cook but there was nothing in my refrigerator so she asked Taeyeon and Yuri to buy some food for me," Taeyang replied. 

 "Which explains why those two are here," Jiyong said. Taeyang just nodded is head. 

 "Anyway, lets get to the song," Taeyang said. 

  "So anyway this song is a dark song, full of emotion," Jiyong started. "We'll start off with me and Seunghyun Hyung saying things in the beginning and then Top will start of with his singing. 

 

 All three of them began to talk about the intro to the song and the verses leading up to the chorus. Jiyong did a really good job finding words for the rapping, but he then got stuck on the verses which Taeyang will sing. 

 "Okay, so after me and Seunghyun hyung raps, Youngbae you will start singing, and then we will have Daesung sing the chrous. But I'm stuck on the lyrics for your verse," Jiyong said. 

 "In the beginning, you and Seunghyun hyung began to rap about how you and the girl just met and you talk about the difference you see in her since the last time you seenn her," Taeyang began. 

 "Okay," Jiyong listened. 

 "IN my verse lets talk about how we go crazy that we turn into a monster, and the monster part will be the chorus. So my verse will lead up to the chorus which will talk about us not being monsters even though we're crazy for you," Taeyang said. 

 "Thats actualy really good," Jiyong said. "So for the verse":

 

 Nothing comes to my mind

 As you tremble, you take a step, two steps back

 You say that I scare you now

 You're like a moon that makes me go crazy

 

 "Thats perfect," Taeyang said. "Then for the chorus Daesung can sing: 

 I love you, baby I'm not a monster.

 

 "Okay, that's a good line for the first line of the chorus," Jiyong said. He began to write all this down. 

 "You genius' don't need me," Teddy said with a laugh and began to leave. 

 "Ani hyung! We still need you," Jiyong said and started lauging. "we're just getting lucky." 

 

 

 YG Cafe

 "So what have you and Youngbae been up to?" Bom asked. 

 "It's actually really hard to go anywhere with him. I mean, he is BIGBANG Taeyang," Fany said. 

 "And your SNSD Tiffany," Dara said. 

 "But he is stil BB Taeyang, he is way more popular. But we just hang out in his condo when we're both free. I really do love him," Fany said and started to blush. 

  "You know, Taeyang before has been crushing on Dara unnie," Minzy said. Hearing this, Fany began to get jealous but kept her composure. 

"Chincha?" Fany said. 

"Neh, but for some reason, I can't seem to like him like that," Dara said. 

"Oh yeah, Unnie I saw that ep when you were in strong heart. Did he really choke you like that?" Fany asked. 

"I may have overexaggertaed but he tried to be playful," Dara said. 

 "Ah," Fany said. Yuri and Taeyeon could see that Fany was jealous. 

" Anyway, Chae rin-ah, you really need to teach us how you rap," Yuri said. "none of us in SNSD rap and I dn't even think any of the girl idol are in the same league as you when it comes to rapping." 

"Ah thanks. I just had some really good rapping coaches and I even got some advice from Jiyong oppa," CL said. "It also helps that we're a hip hop company. Hip hop is where rapping comes from so its good to learn hip hop." 

 "Oh yeah, GD and Top are really good rappers. I don't think none of the rappers in SM can match up with thers here, I'm really impressed," Taeyeon said. 

 "Aniyo," CL said humbly. Fany looked at her watch. 

 "Its lunch time, the boys aren't coming down to eat?" Fany asked. 

 "Fany-ah, its Jiyong and Youngbae. They stay there til midnight sometimes without eating," Bom said. 

 "Bwoh?!" Fany said. She stood up. "Can you bring me to them?" 

  "Wae?" Dara asked. 

 "They need to eat now!" Fany said.