Kiss

Forever With You

 The next morning, Tiffany woke up and found herself in her bed tucked in. She thought she was in the couch sleeping with her boyfriend, how did she end up here? And where is Taeyang?

   "Wow, it was just a dream," Tiffany thought even though she was wrong. She thought it was a hallucination since she hasn't seen her boyfriend in over a year. She got up sad and went to the living room. Everyone was sleeping except for Taeyeon and Yuri. 

 "Morning Fany," Taeyeon said. Taeyeon told Yuri all about Taeyang waking up and her bringing him back home at the middle of the night. 

 "Morning guys. I had a really good dream last night," Tiffany said. 

 "What was the dream?" Yuri asked. 

 "We were all sitting in the living room, and Youngbae oppa came back from America. He came here and I sat next to him on the couch. Then we fell asleep together" Tiffany said. 

 "Fany-ah," Taeyeon began. 

 "But it felt so real. I thought he actually came back," Tiffany said sad. 

 "Fany-ah, it was all real. He was here!" Taeyeon said. 

 "Bwoh?! But we fell asleep together! Where is he?!" Tiffany shouted. Taeyeon then told the story of him waking up and her bringing him back to YG. 

 "Bwoh!? Why didn't you wake me up!" Tiffany cried. 

 "Youngbae oppa told me to not wake you. He tucked you in and was going to take the bus! That's why I drove him," Taeyeon said. 

 "I need to meet him now," Tiffany said starting to prepare herself. 

 "Fany, last night he told me he was going to a meeting today. Wait for him to call you or at least text him first," Taeyeon said. 

 "Yeah thats a good idea Fany-ah," Yuri agreed. 

 "Arasso." 

 

 YG Company Building

YG, Se7en, BIGBANG, 2ne1, Gummy, Psy, and everyone close to YG family was in the conference room waiting for Taeyang. 

 YG: Taeyang arrived last night from America. We all have to greet him well, he worked so hard representing our company. 

 Bom: I'm very happy for Youngbae. Can't wait to finally see him personally after over a year. 

 Se7en: You guys, you need to all learn from Youngbae. He is now better than us haha. 

 Everyone anticipated the arrival of Taeyang. Taeyang is in his condo with GD preparing for everybody. 

 "Youngbae-ah, ready for the meeting? Everyone will be there," GD said. 

 "Yeah, I can't wait to finally meet everybody after over a year," Taeyang said. 

 "Oh and before I forget, how was it sleeping over SNSD''s DORM!" GD shouted jokingly. 

 "Haha, jealous? Anyway, its not like that, I just fell asleep. I came back anyway," Taeyang said. After Taeyang finished preparing, they both went to YG Company Building. 

 

 Taeyang and GD arrived at the building and made their way up the building. They finally arrived. Taeyang knocked a few times and entered which was followed by loud cheering and clapping. 

 "Youngbae-ah!" Dara said. She ran over with 2ne1 to give him a hug. 

 "Hyung!" Daesung and Seungri said. Top also came over and pushed the girls away to hug their own brother. 

 "Yah! We were hugging him!" CL said. 

 "Well we miss him more than you guys," Seungri said as he stuck his tongue out at CL. THe rest of them came and greeted Taeyang. Lastly it was YG. 

 "Youngbae-ah, I missed you a lot," YG said as he gave Taeyang a hug. 

 "Gomawo hyung-nim," Taeyang said. 

 "Thank you for working hard over the past year, I know it has been tough," YG said. 

 'Ani Hyung. Its an honor for me to go there. I loved it and had many experience," Taeyang said. After they're all done with the greeting they all had a meeting. During the meeting, Taeyang recieved a text. He checked his phone to see who it was. 

 

  Fany<3

Oppa, I miss you so much! Can I stay with you today?

 

Taeyang smiled at the text. He was about to respond when YG cut him. 

 "Youngbae-ah, who are you texting?" YG said. 

 "I'm sorry, but Tiffany texted me," Taeyang said. 

  "Oh it is Tiffany?" YG asked 

  "Neh, she wanted to know if I am free but I will tell her-"

"You can leave," YG said. "You haven't seen her in over a year so it is the least I can do for you hard work." 

 "Cheongmal?" Taeyang asked surprised. 

 "Neh." 

 "Kamsahamnida," Taeyang bowed as he made his way out. 

 "Like I said, you should learn from him," Se7en said. "He now has a very beautiful girlfriend." 

 

 Taeyang went to his car and immediately called Tiffany. 

 FY: Yoboseyo oppa?

TY: Fany, I'll pick you up. Let's go to my condo.

FY: Chincha? You're free today?

TY: Yeah YG let me off early. I miss you so much. 

FY: I miss you too. 

TY: I will meet you in your dorm in 20 minutes arasso?

FY: Okay I can't wait. Bye. 

 Beep. 

 

 Taeyang drove quickly as possible to the dorm. He arrived and Tiffany was already waiting. He parked the car near the curve and got out of the car. He made his way to Tiffany . Tiffany did the same and they hugged each other. 

 After they were done hugging, Taeyang brought his lips to Tiffany's lips and kissed it. Tiffany missed him so much that she kissed him back. Tiffany's arms were around his waste as Taeyang was caressing her face. Meanwhile, Sunny happened to look out the window when she saw Taeyang and Tiffany. 

 "Yah! Come loot at Youngbae oppa and Fany!" Sunny said excitedly. 

 All the girls looked at the window to see the couple kissing. 

 "Ah! Ottoke," they all shouted. 

 "yah! This was supposed to be my dream kiss! This is my situation!" Jessica said. 

 "Oh well. Tiffany got to it first," Yuri said. Taeyanga and Tiffany were still kissing until Taeyang stopped it. 

"Why did you stop?" Tiffany said disappointed. 

 "We will be here all night if I didn't stop it," Taeyang said with a smile. 

 "I don't care. I love you too much," Tiffany said with a smile. 

 'Let's got to my place first," Taeyang said.