Some more bonding + Jessica and Sunny???

Forever With You

The next day, both BB and SNSD had the day off. Taeyang missed Tiffany so much even though they just met yesterday. He was talking with GD and Top in the living room.

  "Youngbae-ah, why do you look so down?" GD asked.

  "I just miss Tiffany so much right now," Taeyang honesty replied. 

  "So are you guys an official couple already?" Top asked.

  "Not yet hyung, I really do love her but I am not sure about her feelings yet. I don't want to rush things with her," Taeyang said.

  "Yeah thats good. Don't rush things like that," GD said.

  "Anyway, I miss her so much right now. You guys won't mind if she comes over right?" Taeyang asked.

  "No go ahead, tell her to come over," Top said. 

  "But prepare for the consequences, Seungri is gonna embarass you like crazy," GD laughed.

 

   SNSD Dorm

  Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny were sitting in the living room talking. The other members were either in their rooms, or eating in the kitchen.

  "So how was it with Bigbang last night?" Jessica asked.

  "It was the best," Tiffany said. "I had so much fun. They made me laugh so hard until I started tearing."

  "Your so lucky, I want to go over to their dorm. I want to get close to them," Sunny said. "Not alot of idols are close with Bigbang. Their like Korea's hollywood stars." 

  "I know, you guys will get to meet them soon prob," Tiffany told Jessica and Sunny. Suddenly Tiffany got a text. She read it and smiled. "Or maybe that day is today," Tiffany said with a smile.

  "Bwoh?!" Both Sunny and Jessica said. 

  "Youngbae oppa just texted me asking if I can come over, you guys wanna come?" Tiffany asked.

  "Yes!" they both said quickly.

  "Okay, let me ask him," Tiffany said. SHe texted Taeyang and got a reply saying yes. "Okay, he said okay, He will pick up but son't tell the girls or they will all want to go." 

 

  Taeyang drove to SNSD dorm. When he arrived, the three girls already were waiting outside the dorm. Taeyang parked the car on thr curb and came out to greet them. 

  "Annyonghaseyo, SNSD Jessica and Sunny imnida," they both said. "Wah, Taeyang ssi I am a really big fan," Sunny said.

  "Ah kamsahamnida, but please drop the formalities. Call me Youngbae," Taeyang said. 

  "Neh youngbae oppa," Sunny said cutely. 

  "Wah so cute," Taeyang said showing his eyesmiles. JEssica and Sunny blushed when they saw hiw eyesmiles.

  "Ahem, what did you say?" Tiffany said. Taeyang chuckled.

  "Mianhe Fany-ah," Taeyang said and hugged her. "I missed you so much." Jessica and Sunny started smiling. 

  "Well I didn't miss you," Tiffany said and pushed Taeyang away. Taeyang looked at Tiffany and smiled. 

  "Why did you come out then?" Taeyang said and smiled while walking to her. 

  "I will go back upstairs then," Tiffany said and turned around. Taeyang grabbed her hand. 

  "Ani, you already came out, so you mind as well come to my dorm," Taeyang said with a smile. He led the girls to his car and opened the front passenger seat for Tiffany first. He closed the door and turned to Jessica and Sunny and said:

  "IS she the jealous type like this?" Taeyang asked. 

  'Yes, so you have to get used to it," Jessica said. 

  "Ah, arrasso," Taeyang said with a laugh and opened the car door for both Jessica and Sunny to sit. When Taeyang went to his driver's seat and closed the door, Tiffany turned to him. 

  'Why did you have to open the door for them, they can open it themselves," Tiffany said.

  "Fany-ah!" Jessica said.

  "Fany-ah, are you jealous?" Taeyang said with a smile.

  "Ani," Tiffany said coldly.

  "Oppa, she is definately jealous," Sunny said teasing Tiffany.

  "Yah, Lee Soonnkyu!" Tiffany yelled. They all started laughing.

  "Oh btw, I have to stop by YG building to pickup sommething okay?" Taeyang asked. Tiffany didn't respond and it got awkward 

  "Neh oppa," Jessica said. " We will wait for you in the car."

  "Ani, all three of you should come with me inside," Taeyang said and started driving.

  "Oppa I don't want a scandal to happen," Tiffany said. 

  "Ah so now your starting to talk to me," Taeyang said a bit coldly. 

  "Okay, I'll just stop talking to you again then," Tiffany said.

  "You really wanna go back to that cold war Fany-ah," Taeyang said.

  "Ani please don't," Sunny said. "She cried so much last time and we had to suffer!"

  "So she cried," Taeyang said with a smile.

  "You should be lucky that I cried," Tiffany said. 

  "I know, I am very lucky. It shows how much you care for me," Taeyang said. "So please stop acting cold." Taeyang then held Tiffany's hand. Tiffany smiled.

  "Okay, I will," Tiffany said happily. Sunny and Jessica just smiled and wished they had a boyfriend. They arrived at YG and they all got out. Taeyang held hands with Tiffany and Jessica and sunny just followed the couple. They went inside and everyone looked at them.

  "Youngbae, who is this,"Teddy said with a smile. 

  "This is my girlfriend," Taeyang said slyly. "And this is SNSD Jessica and Sunny."

  "Your girlfriend?" Teddy asked a bit shocked. He looked at Tiffany and asked: 'really?"

  "I guess we are," Tiffany said with a smile. The four walked to YG's office. Jessica and Sunny were really impressed with YG's building. 

  "This is nothing like SM," Jessica said with awe. They got to the 7th floor and Taeyang knocked on the door.

  "Come in," a voice said. 

 

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Author's note;

  Thanks for reading, I appreciate the people who commented. If I get more comments I'll try and update everyday. As an author, its nice to read comments from the reader. It gives more motivation to write more and I feel more appeciated. Thanks for reading!