I will hold you forever.

Forever With You

Knock knock knock. 

"Come in," a voice said. Tiffany, Sunny, and Jessica were nervous like crazy. They didn't understand how Taeyang can be so calm bringing three SNSD girls to his presidents office. Taeyang opened the door and walked in with TIffany holding his arm while Sunny and Jessica were behind them. 

  "Hyung, I'm here you wanted to give me something?" Taeyang asked. YG looked up and was surprised. 

  "Oh, SNSD?" YG said with a cold look on his face. The three were really nervous. 

  "Ye hyung, and the one holding my arm is my girlfriend," Taeyang said with a smile. "Even though she doesn't admit it." Tiffany didn't know what to say, she didn't know what YG was going to do. 

  "Youngbae, girlfriend? Ahahaha! Youngbae you have a girlfriend now? Congratulations!" YG and gave a mna hug to Taeyang.

  "Your not mad sangsaenim?" Tiffany asked. Jessica and Sunny had the same confused look. 

  "Ani, I am happy for him. Youngbae never had a girlfriend before. He is a very hardworker so I am happy for him," YG said. "But if you two really are in a relationship, do not go out in public together and if you do make sure you are heavily disguised."

  "Wah, sangsaenim, you are nothing like our president," Jessica said. 

  "Just call me ajhussi, we're family now," YG said with a smile. 

  "YG is actually a big fan of SNSD," Taeyang said.

  "Wah, kamsahamnida~~," the three said. 

  "Yah, Youngbae-ah how could you say that!" YG said with a laugh.

  "Hyung, who do you like more, SNSD or 2NE1?" Taeyang said teasing his president. YG was silent for a moment and didn't know what to say. The three girls were waiting for an answer.

  "Is 2NE1 outside the office?" YG asked. 

  "Ani," Taeyang replied.

  "SNSD- anyway here are the papers I was supposed to give you! Bye!" YG quicikly said and ran out of the office. The three snsd girls laughed at the presidents playfull act. 

  "Oppa, your president is so cool," Sunny said. 

  "i know, he is the best," Taeyang said.

 

 They were back in the car and were driving the to BB dorm. 

 "You guys want me to put some SNSD music on?' Taeyang asked.

  "Oppa, you have our cd?" Jessica asked curiously.

  "Actually fans send it to me. I recieved cds from other groups like DBSK, SJ, 2pm but fans mostly send cds of SNSD to me," Taeyang said.

  "Ah chincha?" Tiffany asked.

  "But oppa put other music," Sunny said. "I have to listen to our musica all the time. Put some BIgbang music. I really like the new songs you guys came out with like Blue, Bad boy, and Fantastic baby."

  "Okay,"Taeyang said and changed the cd. They all listened and sang along until they finally rached the dorm. "Okay we're here, lets go," Taeyang said. He led them to the dorm and opened the door. When they got in, only Top was awake.

  "Hyung your the only one awake?" Taeyang asked looking around. 

  "Ani Daesung is in the kitchen," Top said. He looked up and saw the three members of SNSD. "Oh, annyonghaseyo," Top said.

  "Annyonghaseyo," the three said formally. 

  "Yah, drop the formalitites," Taeyang said. "Formalities just make things awkward." Daesung came out of the kitchen and spotted the snsd members.

  "Omo! Omo! SNSD,' Daesung said in a comedic way that made all three laugh.

  "See this is what got me tearing last night," Tiffany told her members. They all went to the living room to watch tv. Taeyang and Tiffany were in the couch together. Taeyang put his arm over Tiffany's shoulder while Tiffany rested her head on his chest. Jessica and Sunny were sitting on the couch next to Tiffany. Both Top and Daesung were on the floor. Daesung kept on commenting on what they were watching which made the whole room laugh. Just then GD and Seungri came out of their rooms. They were surprised to see SNSD but then they just when and minded their own business.

"Fany-ah you want to go to the roof top with me?" Taeyang asked.

 "Neh oppa, lets go." Tiffany said.

  "Guys we will go to the rooftop okay," Taeyang said. 

  "Woo hoo~~," everyone teased. They both went to the roof top and sat down to watch the city. They were cuddling in each others arms.

  "So oppa, what do you think about Jessica and Sunny?" Tiffany asked.

  "What do you mean?" Taeyang replied. 

  "Just what do you think about them," Tiffany said.

  "They are both very beautiful and cute," Taeyang said. 

  "Are they both more beautiful then me?" Tiffany asked with a bit of jealousy.

  "Thats a stupid question," Taeyang said. 

  "Answer me, are they both more beautful then me," Tiffany once again asked. Taeyang sighed.

  "Yes they are," Taeyang said to .

  "Bwoh!" Tiffany said surprised.

  "Yeah you heard me, they are both more beautiful then you," Taeyang said on purpose with no expression.

  "Why am I with you rught now, you obviously don't care about me," Tiffany said and stood up. She started walking to the exit. Taeyang smiled. He got up and jogged to Tiffany and gave her a backhug.

  "Let go of me," Tiffany said coldly. 

  "No, I won't. I will hold you forever. I won't let go,"Taeyang said. 

  "You don't care about me. So let go. You don't like me," Tiffany said. 

  "Fany-ah your right I don't like you," Taeyang said. "I love you." 

  "I...," Fany was speechless.

  "Fany-ah, you don't have to say you love me now. I will wait and win you heart. The reason why I said what I said earlier is because I love it when you jealous. It shows that you care for me,' Taeyang. He let go of Tiffany and turned her around. She was crying. "Don't cry, I hate it when you cry," Taeyang said and gently wipe her tears. After wiping her tears, they both looked into each others eyes and Taeyang leaned in to kiss her. Tiffany didn't do anything but closed her eyes. He let Taeyang kiss her. They kissed for a long time and after that they hugged each other, They sat down back at the bench and just cuddled.