A little fight

Forever With You

Recording Room

"Oh my God! My brain hurts so much," Jiyong said. Taeyang and Jiyong has been doing well until both of them started to get writers block which was unusual. Usually if one of them has writers block, the other one somehow starts to get really good ideas. 

 "Guys its lunch time, you have to eat now," Teddy said. 

"Later, we still need to work on this song," Taeyang said. 

 "Yeah, I don't want to lose the momentum we had," Jiyong said. Teddy just shrugged and left knowing how stubborn these two can be when it comes to writing music. For ten minutes both of them said nothing. Finally Jiyong spoke. 

 "I'll be on the roof. I need some air," Jiyong said. 

 "Okay," Taeyang said. Jiyong left the room which left only Taeyang. Taeyang tried to think of some lyrics but he couldn't. He put his head down on the table and closed his eyes to relax himself. Soon he heard someone ccome through the door. He didn't mind it because he thought it was Teddy or someone. Suddenly he heard a feminine voice. Dara and Fany came into the room. 

 

   Tiffany P.O.V

Dara Unnie led me to the recording room Youngbae oppa was supposed to be in. We both went inside the room, but we only saw Taeyang. His back was faced towards us and he rested his head on the table. 

 

 "Youngbae-ah, its lunch time. You need to eat now," Dara said softly. 

 "Noona, I will eat later, I'm not hungry yet," Taeyang said with a soft tone. 

 "You say that everyday, you need to eat now!" Dara said a little bit louder now. Taeyang just sighed, but he stayed quiet. 

 "Aish! Cheongmal," Dara said. "Youngbae-ah!" Dara began to get frustrated. "Where's Jiyong." 

 "He is in the roof getting some air," Taeyang said. I gave a signal to Dara unnie to leave saying I'll take care of taeyang. Dara just nodded and left and closed the door. I just stayed quiet knowing Youngbae oppa didn't know I was here. After a few minutes, he began to stretch and he stood up. When he turned around, he saw me and was surprised. 

 "Oh, Fany-ah. What are you doing here?" Taeyang said. I just gave him an angry look with my arms crossed. 

 "Fany-ah," Taeyang said softly. He began to walk towards me and tried to touch my arms. I smacked his hand. 

  "Don't touch me!" I said. 

 "Why are you being like this?" Taeyang asked. 

 "How many times did I tell you that you need to eat! Oppa, you need to take care of your health! Why are you not eating?!" I asked him. 

 "I'm not hungry yet," Taeyang responded. 

  "Aish! Don't give me that excuse," I yelled. 

 "I'm used to my usual habits. I can't just fix it in one day," Taeyang said defending himself. 

 'Well to fix it, you need to change little by little! And it starts with eating at the right time!" I said to him. We both became quiet. After a few seconds Taeyang spoke. 

"I'm sorry Fany-ah, I'll change," Taeyang said. He put his arms around me. Then he caressed me cheek and attempted to kis me. I stopped him. 

 "No. I won't let you kiss me unless you eat first," i told him thinking this plan will work. 

 "Well, I won't eat until you kiss me," Taeyang responded. 

"Well then I guess you won't ever be kissing me," I told him. Even though I badly wanted to kiss him. I sat down on the ccouch with my arms crossed not looking at him. 

 'I'll just go back to work then," Taeyang said and sat back down at his desk. For twenty minutes we didn't stare at each other. HE kept working on the computer trying out different music for the song. I began to grow restless. He has to eat and I knew in this situation I couldn't win. He was just too stubborn when it comes to music. After twenty minutes of us not talking, I stood up. 

  I slowly walked to him trying to not make a sound. Luckily it worked because he didn't turn around. When I was next to him, I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. I caressed his cheek and I kissed him. We kisses for a really long time and I loved every second of it. I broke the kiss and I finally spoke to him. 

 "Can you please, eat now?" I asked him kindly. He soon smiled at me and showed me his cute eyesmiles. 

 "Yeah lets go to the cafe," Taeyang said. He stood up and held out is hand for me to hold. I gladly too it and we went to the cafe.