Sleep over

Forever With You

It has been about a month since Taeyang and Tiffany last met. They were both very busy with their schedules. Also, Taeyang has been slowly adding things to his condo. He neatly put everything where it was supposed to be. After a months period of time this is what his condo looked like:

 

  Living room/Kitchen

modern_but_traditional_house_design_hous

 

Bedroom

Simple-Bedroom-Design-1.jpg

 

Recording Studio

Recording Studio Furniture Gallery: Custom Mixing Desks By Sound - : Home Recording Studio Desk, Build A Home Recording Studio, Studio Apartment Furniture

 

 

  Bigbang went to visit Taeyang's condo. They were all amazed and expressed how lucky Taeyang was for having such a nice condo. 

  "Wah! Youngbae-ah! You are so lucky! Youhave to let us sleep over sometime," GD said. 

  "How about tonight?" Taeyang asked. 

  "Cheongmal!?" Daesung asked excitedly. 

  "Yeah. We're going to Music bank tomorrow to perform for the idol's special. You guys mind as well just sleep here," Taeyang responded. Bigbang was so excited. They brought all the personal stuff for one night and slept over. 

 

  "I'm gonna be in my room talking to Tiffany. Don't bother me," Taeyang told them. 

  "Okay loverboy, don't do anything naughty," GD teased. Taeyang wacked him in the back of his head and left for his room. Taeyang called Tiffany and asfter the third ring, she responded. 

 

  FY: Hi Oppa! *excited

  TY: Fany-ah! Haven't talked to you in a while. 

  FY: Neh, I miss you so much. 

  TY: Stop lying. 

  FY: Ani! I really do. 

  TY: IF you miss me come to my nnew condo. Everything is already prepared. 

  FY: Cheongmal?! Okay where is it? 

  TY: I'm joking. I bring you here some other time. 

  FY: (cutey pouts) Wae! 

  TY: Because my members are already sleeping over. 

  FY: ITs fine, I won't be sleeping in the same room as them right? 

  TY: I know but it will be weird. 

  FY: So you don't miss me right? 

  TY: No! I do miss you. 

  FY: If you do miss me, let me sleep over in your condo!

  TY: But my members are here  *chuckles

  FY: Forget it, you don't miss me *acting sad

  TY: Fany-ah, I do miss you. I miss you so much. 

  FY: Then let me come over! 

  TY: But....-

  FY: Please? *cutely

  TY: Arasso, I'll pick you up in an hour so get your stuff ready. 

  FY: Yay *happy

  TY: Okay I'll see you later. 

  FY: Okay bye oppa!

 

 

  After an hour, Taeyang went to SNSD dorm and Tiffany was waiting outside. Taeyang got out of his car and went to Tiffany. Tiffany was so excited that she jumped into Taeyang for  hug. 

  "Wow, you missed me that much?" Taeyang said with a smile. 

  "You wouldn't believe how much I missed you," Tiffany said with a smile. She kissed him on the cheek. 

  "Let's go now?" Taeyang asked and Tiffany nodded. When they arrived at the condo, Bigbang was surprised. 

  "omo!" Daesung said. 

  "Annyonghaseyo!" Tiffany said energetically. 

  "Fany, I'll show you to your room," Taeyang said. 

  ;Okay," Tiffany cutely said. 

  "Okay you will sleep here." Taeyang said bringing her to his bedroom. 

  "Really? Where will you sleep then?" Tiffany asked. 

  "On the bed," Taeyang said with a smile. 

  "Where will I sleep," Tiffany said. 

  "On the bed," Taeyang smirked and he jumped on the bed and laid down. 

  "We're sleeping in the same bed?!" Tiffany shouted. 

  "Why not, we're practically a couple," Taeyang said. 

  "We're not officially dating yet," Tiffany said smartly. 

  "We're not, but why don't you just say it," Taeyang said with his eyemile. 

  "Say what?" Tiffany asked cluelessly. 

  "The three magic words!" Taeyang said. 

  "I-," tiffany started saying but hesitated. 

   "it's fine if you can't say it yet," Taeyang said, with a little disappointed look. "I was just joking, I will just sleep in the living room with the guys." He stood up and walked out the door. 

   "Wait!" Tiffany suddenly said. Taeyang stopped in his track. He didn't turn around though. Tiffany went to him and gave him a backhug. 

  "Dong Youngbae, saranghae. I love you oppa," Tiffany said confidently. Taeyang smiled. 

  "Do you really mean that?" Taeyang asked. 

  "I really do, I;m sorry it took so long. I wanted to make sure with my feelings," tiffany said. Taeyang lifted her chin and gave her a kiss. They kissed for a long time and finally broke it 

  "So are we a couple now?" Taeyang asked. Tiffany nodded while smiling. 

  "Anyway, good night," Taeyang said and was about to leave the room. 

  "Oppa!" Tiffany shouted. 

  "Wae," Taeyang asked cluelesssly. 

  "Your not going to sleep with me?" Tiffany asked. 

  "I thought you didn't want to sleep with me?" Taeyang said. 

  "Yah! I just confessed to you. That's a message saying its fine to sleep together!" Tiffany said. 

  "A chincha?" Taeyang smirked. Tiffany nodded. Taeyang walked to Tiffany and carried her to the bed. They both started laughing while lieing down on the bed. They started cuddling and started talking. 

  "I can't believe it," Taeyang said happily. 

  "What?" Tiffany asked. 

  "i've finally have my first girlfriend," Taeyang admitted. 

  "Oppa, you never had a girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. 

  "Never, so forgive me if I dont fulfill your expectations," Taeyang said. 

  "Oppa, dont waorry about that," Tiffany said. "I love you just the way you are." 

  "......Have you been listening to Bruno Mars lately?" Taeyang asked. 

  "Maybe," Tiffany said. 

  "That's so cheesy! Taking a line from a song," Taeyang said. 

  "How would you know?! You said you were never in a relationship!" Tiffany teased. 

  "Oh, yeah your right," Taeyang chuckled. TIffany just laughed. "So will you be performing at music bank tomorrow?" 

  "Yeah you are too right?"Tiffany asked. 

  "yeah so I will bring you back to your dorm after lucnh so you can prepare," taeyang said. 

  "neh, aigoo I will mmiss you so much again," Tiffany said. 

  "i hope  you really mean what your saing right now," Taeyang suddenly said. 

  "Why are you saying that all of a sudden?" Tiffany asked concerned. 

  "I'm just saying, Fany-ah if you leave me I don't know what I will do," Taeyang said. 

  "Oppa, dn;t think that way. I love  you," Tiffany said and pecked his lips. Suddenly Tiffany's phone started ringing. They both looked to see who was calling. 

 

Siwon Oppa. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really late update. I have been busy lately so I haven't been able to post as much as I had before. Sorry for a short update but this is all I can do for now. Please continue to leave comments as it helps motivate me to write more and faster. Thanks for your support! Fighting!