He's Back!

Forever With You

  Taeyang immediately went to the building. He parked his car and quickly went inside the building. The secretary directed him to the conference room where the managers and the president were. He went there and knocked on the door before coming in.

  "Sol! You made it. Please sit down," the president said. Taeyang obeyed and sat down.

  "You have been doing very well here in the US. But right now your visa is about to expire and we need to send you back to Korea."

 "Will I be coming back?" Taeyang asked. 

 "I assume you will be coming back. But that depends on your president in Korea. You have been with us for over a year and your contract with us of two years will soon be finished." The president responed. 

"I see," Taeyang said. 

 "You did really great. I am sorry for not giving you a chance to go back to Korea to see you family and friends, but you were just doing really well and we wanted to expose you to the American music industry as much as we can," the president said. 

 "It's fine. I really enjoyed myself here. It's not everyday that I can perform somewhere as big as american idol, or go on a big talk show like Ellen," Taeyang said reminiscing on all his accomplishments. 

 "But anyway you will leave in two days. I contacted YG and he knows now. You've been really great Sol. IF we don't see you again, here is our last good bye," the president said putting out his hand for Taeyang to shake. 

 "I will definitely be back. My president loves America and their music style especially hip hop too much for me to not come back," Taeyang said. 

 "Well next time, you should definitely make a comeback here with your whole group." 

 

 Taeyang went back to his apartment and called YG. He told YG to not make a big deal in his entrance at the airport. He was a little tired of it and wants to get picked up in cognito. YG agreed and set it up. Taeyang then decided to call his girl, but then decided not too. He wanted to make it a surprise. 

 

 Two days later, Taeyang left for the airport. He arrived many hours later and G-Dragon personally picked him up and also disguised himself. 

 "Yo Youngbae!" GD greeted him. 

 "Jiyong-ah, I missed you man" Taeyang said. It's really good to be back in Korea."

  "How was a year in America?" Jiyong asked. 

  "Its the best man, next I am taking Bigbang with me," Taeyang said. 

 

  

  Meanwhile in SNSD dorm

"I am so tired!" Sooyoung said. 

"Guys, its SBS Inkigayo right now. Super Junior oppadeul is on right now," Sunny said. All nine members of SNSD gathered in front of the living room TV. Tiffany was on the couch leaning her head on Jessica's shoulders. The two worked things out and Jessica decided to come back to Korea. 

 Suddenly the door bell rang. 

"I will get it," Yoona said. She walked over to the door and opened it. "....Youngbae oppa?"

 

 Taeyang and GD were in the car. 

 "Jiyong-ah, does YG hyung want me immediately at the company?" Taeyang asked. 

 "I'm not sure, he didn't tell me to bring you back directly to the omapny. Why?" GD asked. 

"I want to see my girlfriend," Taeyang said with a smile. 

 "Ah, okay. Ma boy is growing up," GD teased. 

 "Can you drop me off at their dorm?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Sure will do," GD said as he took the turn towards SNSD dorm. They finally arrived and Taeyang got out the car. 

 "I'll call you later to pick me up okay?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Yeah just call my cell," GD said and drove off. He went up and rang the door bell. The door opened. 

 "....Youngbae oppa?" 

 

  "Yoona-ah I haven't seen you in a while,"' Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa? Is this real? Am I dreaming?" Yoona said as she rubbed her eyes. She was really shocked to see Taeyang at the front door. 

 "Yeah, its really me. Is Tiffany inside?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Yeah she is come in. Why oppa, what- what is going on?" Yoona asked still in shock. 

 "Yoona! Nugu-yah?" Taeyeon asked from the living room. 

 "Guys here is a surprise guest!" Yoona said. She dramatically presented the "guest". Taeyang walked from behind the wall to show himself. 

 "Oppa?" Everyone said. Tiffany who was lying her head on Jessica's shoulders slowly brought her head up. She looked up and for a long time stared at the figure standing. 

 "Oppa?" She slowly said coming to her senses. 

 "Fany-ah I missed you," Taeyang said with a smile. She jumped up and ran and hugged him. Everybody just awed at the sweet sight of the couple. Tears came out of Tiffany's eyes as she continued hugging Taeyang. 

 "Oppa! I missed you so much," Tiffany said. They both finally sat down at the couch with all of SNSD watching tv. They asked so much questions about America and his experiences. Meanwhile, Tiffany just cuddled next to Taeyang while Taeyang just kept telling and answering questions.