Jealousy

Forever With You

Taeyang and Tiffany were cuddling at the rooftop watching over the city. No one said anything, they were both just comfortable in each other's arm. Suddenly Taeyang's cellphone began to ring. Tiffany lifted her head from Taeyang's shoulder,

  "Nugu yah?" Tiffany asked. Taeyang looked at the ID Caller.

   G-Dragon

  "Jiyong," Taeyang replied and answered the phone. 

  TY: Yoboseyo?

  GD:Yah Youngbae-ah, you guys have been up there for 2 hours!

  TY: I know.

  GD: Anyway its time for dinner, and we're all hungry. 

  TY: Then cook some food. Make sure you have food for Sica, Sunny, and Fany

  GD: Youngbae your kidding right. None of know how to cook like you do.

  TY: Ohh yeah, your right. Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes. 

  GD: okay

  Call END

  "Fany-ah we have to go down now," Taeyang said.

  "Wae I still wanna stay here with you," Tiffany said with a cute pout. Taeyang just smiled.

  "Your so cute, you know that right?" Taeyang said showing his eyesmile. 

  "I know," Tiffany said showing her eyesmile too sttod up. They went down to Bigbang's room and went inside. Taeyang and Tiffany went to the living room, Tiffany holding taeyang's arm. 

  "You two have been up there for so long," Jessica said.

  "Anyway I have to cook for you guys," Taeyang said. "Since there are so many people now, I might need help. Can any of you three cook?"

  "Out of the three of us, Sunny is the better cook," Tiffany said. 

  "Oh, can you help me then?" Taeyang asked showing his eyesmile.

  "Wah, those eyesmiles!" Sunny said like a fangirl. 

  "Yah! Sunny-yah!" Tiffany said a bit jealous. Everybody laughed. Taeyang and Sunny went into the kitchen. Tiffany followed them in. Taeyang saw Tiffany walk in.

  'Oh Fany, your going to help us cook?" Taeyang asked. 

  "Ani, I am just here to make sure there is no funny business going on with you and Sunny.

  "Aissh, Fany-ah nothing is going to happen," Sunny said annnoyed. 

  "Oppa, she tends to be cute around boys. And remember last time, you fell for it can called her cute?" Tiffany told Taeyang.

  "Ahaha, Fany-ah I apologized about that," Taeyang said while laughing. 

  "And remember when you said Sunny was more beautiful then me?" Tiffany said. 

  "Chincha?" Sunny asked surprised. 

  "Ani, that was a joke," Taeyang said.

  "So I am not beautiful," Sunny said cutely trying to tease Taeyang. 

  "No you are beautiful," Taeyang said.

  'What?" Tiffany said loudly.

  "What? Fany-ah," Taeyang said confused. Tiffany walked out of the kitchen mad.

  "Youngbae oppa, go and make up with Tiffany. I will do all the cooking," Sunny said with a smile.

  'Ani, its fine. I'll make up with her later," Taeyang said.

  "Are you sure?" Sunny asked.

  "Yeah.

 

   Tiffany walked to the living room lookinng mad. Jessica saw this and looked at Tiffany.

 "Why do you look mad," Jessica asked.

 "Youngbae oppa said Sunny was beautiful," Tiffany said.

  "What really?" Top said.

  "Yeah," Tiffany said. Jessica wasn't buying it. She knew Taeyang wouldn't just randomly call Sunny beautiful like that. Taeyang was loyal and nice.

  "Did he just randomly say it or did you set him up," Jessica asked suspiciously.

  "Kinda," Tiffany admitted.

  "Then youu can't go around being mad if you set it up," Jiyong said.

  "Shut-up G-Dragon," Tiffany said teasingly.

  "Ahaha why are you calling me by my stage name," Jiyong said while lauging. "And I am your sunbae!"

  "Oh, I'm sorry G-Dragon sunbaenim," Tiffany said smiling. She got up and went to the kitchen to see Taeyang. When she got there she stopped. She saw Taeyang and Sunny in the kitchen side by side cooking together. What made her jealous was they teased each other alot while smiling and laughing. Taeyang didn't tease me this much, Tiffany thought. Not only that they made physical contact with each other when cutting the vegetables and others. Tiffany felt really jealous and sad that she started tearing. Sunny had to get something from the fridge, when she did she saw Tiffany in the doorway with tearings streaming down her cheeks. 

  "Fany-ah," Sunny said softly. Taeyang looked up the moment he heard Tiffany's name. He saw her tearing. 

  "Fany-ah whats wrong," Taeyang said and started to walk towards her. Tiffany started running away. 

  "Fany-ah!" Taeyang said but she was gone. She ran all the way to the rooftop. She started crying really hard. 

  "Why am I crying like this. They did nothing wrong right? Taeyang didn't cheat on me, didn't kiss Sunny," Tiffany said to herself trying to comfort herself. But it didn't work. She kept crying and crying until her eyes were red. 

  "Fany-ah."