Skype with Bigbang

Forever With You

  Taeyang's Condo

Tiffany recieved her stuff from Yuri and thanked her. She ran up to the condo excited that she can immediately see Taeyang instead of going to the dorm and back. 

 "Oh Fany, that was quick," Taeyang said surprised. 

  "Ani, Yuri already had my stuff so I took it and came here," Tiffany said. 

 'How did Yuri know-," Taeyang started to say. 

  "While I was up here trying to win you back-"

  "Oh so you were trying to win me back? Taeyang asked with a smirk. Tiffany laughed and hit him on his shoulder. 

  "Ani! While I was here begging for your forgiveness, Yuri knew we were going to make up. So she took the chance to drive back to our dorm and pack my things and come back so she can just give it to me," Tiffany said. 

  "Ahh, gure? Yuri is a really good friend," Taeyang said. 

  "Neh." 

  "Anyway my members want to skype, come talk to them with me?' Taeyang asked. 

  "Okay!" Tiffany said excited. Taeyang chuckled at her cute acts. They both walked to the living room. Taeyang jogged to his bedroom to bring his laptop and came back to the living room. 

  "Wait a few minutes as my computer loads," Taeyang said. 

  "Neh." 

  "Your so cute," Taeyang suddenly blurted out with a smile. 

  "I know," Tiffany said showing her eye smile and hug Taeyang's arm. Taeyang just smiled and he logged onto his skype account. 

  "Oh, Jiyong is online." Taeyang clicked on his GD's name and video called. Suddenly Jiyong's face popped up. 

  "Yoooooooo!" Gd shouted. Suddenly he saw Tiffany who was quietly laughing at GD's act. "Oh Tiffany ssi! Mianhe!" 

  "Aish! Jiyong-ah! Drop the formalities," Taeyang said annoyed. 

  "Fany! I miss you Fany!" Jiyong shouted. Tiffany just smiled shyly. 

 "Ya!" Taeyang shouted. 

  "Yo guys! Youngbae is on with his girlfriend," Jiyong said to the other members. After a few seconds the four BB members appeared on the screen. 

 'Anniyong!" Daesung shouted in his comedic ways. 

 "Hi guys!" Tiffany greeted. 

 "Fany! Long time no see!" Top said. 

 "Neh oppa. How is everything there?" Tiffany asked. 

 "It's good. Japan has been really nice to us," Top said. 

 "But Youngbae hyung escaped," Daesung said. 

 "Fany cheated on me!" Taeyang joked. 

 'Bwoh!" All four of the members said. 

 "Oppa, how can you say that," Tiffany whispered as she hit Taeyang on ths shoulder. 

 'Arasso arasso. It's fine though, we talked and made up," Taeyang said. 

 "How long will you be there?" Seungri asked. 

 "maybe by the end of this week, then I will go back. I want to spend time with my girl," Taeyang said with a smile. 

 "Wooh!" All four of the members shouted. Tiffany just blushed and tried to cover her face. 

 "Oh, Fany is blushing!"Daesung said. 

 "Yah! Kang Daesung!" Tiffany shouted while pointing at him to the screen. 

 " Oh My God! Luckily I am in Japan," Daesung said. Everyone laughed. 

 "Youngbae did you hear?" Top asked. 

  "What?" 

 '2PM is also promoting the same time we are in Japan. When you get back here, get ready. You are our groups main vocalist and dancer. We need you to step up," Top said. 

 "2pm?" Tiffany asked. 

  "yeah." 

 "Oppa you really need to do your best. 2pm is no joke," tiffany said. 

 'Fany-ah I can take 2pm. Don't worry. We're Bigbang, they should be scared," Taeyang said. 

 "Wow, someone is cocky," Tiffany said. 

 "Thats our Youngbae. He isn't shy if you get to know him," Jiyong said. 

 'Fany, who do you like more 2pm or Bigbang," Taeyang asked. 

 "Umm," Tiffany pretended to think. "2pm!"

  "Wae."

  "Because of Taecyeon," Tiffany joked.

  "Bwoh?" Taeyang said softly but his eyes changed to a cold killer's eyes. The other four got quiet not knowing what to do. 

 "Taecyeon, he is tall and beastly!" Tiffany said liking the fact that Taeyang is getting jealous. 

"So I need to be tall and beastly to to be with you?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Ani oppa I was joking!" Tiffany said. "Of course I love Bigbang more. You in particular." Tiffany then hugged Taeyang. 

 'Awww!" Jiyong and Top said. 

 "I don't believe you," Taeyang said still with his cold expression. 

 "Oppa I was joking," Tiffany said. 

 "Youngbae, she is joking," Jiyong said. "Don't be like that." 

 "No, I really think you like Taecyeon more than me. I must just be a temporary need for a boyfriend until you get Taecyeon right?" Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, if I didn't love you would I do this?" Tiffany asked. She then brought her hands to his face and kissed him on his lips. All four of the BB members were shocked. 

 "Yah! Maknae don't look," Jiyong said as him and Top tried to cover his eyes. 

 'Aish I am already over 20 years old. I can look at these things," Seungri said as he struggled to take their hands of him. Tiffany was still kissing Taeyang while sitting on his lap. Taeyang kissed back and held her waist. 

 "Guys, I am going to end this. They obviously need their privacy," Gd said. He then ended the Skype call and closed his laptop. Tiffany and Taeyang meanwhile were still kissing. Tiffany then broke their kiss and looked at Taeyang. 

 "Do you believe that I love you now?" Tiffany asked. 

 'I always believed it. I was just jealous, mianhe," Taeyang said. Tiffany smiled and hugged him. 

 "looks like Jiyong oppa ended the call," Tiffany pointed out.

 "Yeah, I guess we're done here," Taeyang said. He stood up and walked away. He went to his bedroom. 

 "Where are you going?" Tiffany asked. Taeyang came out of his room holding a towel. 

 'I'm going to go shower," Taeyang said. He then went to the bathroom. Tiffany then had a thought then smiled. 

 'Oppa wait," Tiffany shouted. 

 'Wae?" 

 "Let's shower together," Tiffany said and went to the bathroom. 

 "What?" Taeyang said. But Tiffany already slipped into the bathroom and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

   Hi guys thanks for reading. Yeah, they took a shower together hahaha XD. I'm thinking whether or not to put a scene. But now that I think of it, the way I wrote the story, a scene won't fit. I won't describe the scene but will just put they will. I leave that scene to you guys to make up hehe. Maybe the next fanfic I will mmake it more mature. 

  Anyway just to let you guys know, this story isn't close to almost finish. It might even exceed 100 chapters! i don't know, that is only if I get more ideas. Baefany is a really rare shipping so by the end of this fanfic, I will make sure you guys will fall in love with this pair! So please help advertise this story to more people so we can make more Baefany shippers!

   Like always, please continue to comment and subscribe. To all the silent readers, please do comment. I used to be a silent reader too, but as an author I realize it feels good to recieve comments so please do! Thank you guys for everything, please continue to read this fanfic! Fighting!