Make up

Forever With You

Taeyang's Condo

Taeyang arrived in his condo and threw his stuff on the couch. He was really sad that Tiffany was being like that to im, but he can kind of understand since she saw him and Sohee together. HE went directly to his bedroom without changing and lied down on his bed. He kept thinking about how he can get Tiffany to talk to him again but all that thinking just made it more stressful to him. He then just closed his eyes to calm himself. 

 Tiffany 

I immediately jumped out of my bed and asked Yuri to drive me to Youngbae oppa's condo. She agreed and we both drove to his condo. We arrived within fifteen minutes. 

  "Yuri-ah you stay here. I will be right back after I make up with Youngbae oppa," I told her. 

"Arasso." I ran up to his condo and quickly wennt to his floor. I took out the spare key he gave me and unlocked his door. Like always everything in there was really clean. I checked the living room, kitchen, and recording studio but he wasn't there. 

"He must be in his bedroom," I thought. "Aigoo, how am I going to make it up to him. He must be really sad." I slowly went to his bedroom. I opened the door and I saw my boyfriend on his bed. I walked up to him and sat beside him on his bed. Youngbae oppa is a really light sleeper because just by sitting down beside him on his bed he woke up. 

 

 Author POV

 

Tiffany sat down beside Taeyang. Feeling the bed move, Taeyang woke up and turned his head to the side. He saw Tiffany there staring right at him. 

 "Oh Fany, your here?" Taeyang said. 

 "Hi oppa?" Tiffany said. 

"Is there something you want?" Taeyang asked. "Why are you here? I thought you didn't want to see me?" Taeyang then sat up right on the bed. 

"Oppa I am sorry for acting that way. I didn't mean any of it. I love you so much," Tiffany said and she hugged Taeyang after saying that. 

 "Fany-ah," Taeyang said. 

 'Oppa, please give me another chance to explain everything that happened with me and Minho. I'm sorry for not explaining when you gave me the chance," Tiffany said. 

 "Arasso, but before you explain let me make something clear with you," Taeyang said.

 "what is it oppa?" Tiffany asked, 

 'I hope you won't think anything about me talking with Sohee. You are my girlfriend not her. She is just a good friend and someone I can talk to, nothing else. I love you Fany," Taeyang said. Tiffany began to start tearing and hugged taeyang again. 

 "I love you too oppa!" Tiffany said. She then broke the hug and looked at Taeyang in the eye. Then she leaned in to kiss Taeyang on the lips. They kissed for a long time since they haven't been able to for months. Soon Tiffany let go and they both smiled at each other. 

 "Please don't give these lips to anyone else," Taeyang said. "I don't want anyone else to kiss these lips besides me." 

 "Arasso," Tiffany agreed. 

"pinky promise?" 

 'wait what if I have to act and they want me to kiss?" Tiffanyy asked. 

 "I don't want it, but if you really want to act that bad, I'll accept it, but I don't think I can bear the pain," Taeayng said sincerely. Tiffany after hearing these words hugged Taeyang.

"Oppa I promise I won't give my lips to anyone else. Even if its for acting," Tiffany said. 

 "Okay," taeyang said. 

 'Okay I will explain everything about Minho now," tiffany said. 

 "Ani I don't want to hear it," taeyang said. 

"What?" 

 "As long as you didn't mean to cheat, I forgive you. Just please don't let it happen again. I won't know what to do if it does," taeyang said. 

 "Oppa... Gomawo, thanks for being understanding. i promise it will bever ever happen again," Tiffany said. The two began to cuddle but then Tiffany asked him a question. 

 "Oppa, how long will you be staying here?" Tiffany asked. 

 'Originally I was supposed to stay here for five days, but you told me you didn't want to see me again so I booked a ticket back to Japan for tomorrow morning," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, I'm so sorry I didnn't mean it. Can you reschedule and stay here for the rest of the four days?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Do you really want me to stay here?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Yes!" 

 'Arasso. I will do that," Taeyang said. 

 "Okay! I will also ask Lee So Man Sangsaenim if he can give me the rest of the week off," Tiffan said. 

 'Fany-ah," taeyang said. 

 'Neh?" Tiffany asked. 

  "I miss you so much. Can you sleep with me here tonight?" Taeyang asked and looked at her. 

 'Sure. Wait, omg!" Tiffan said. 

  "What?" 

 "Yuri has been waiting for me downstairs!" Tiffany shouted. 

 "You forgot that Yuri was downstairs!?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Oppa, I will go downstairs and go back with Yuri to get my stuff and I will be back here okay?" Tiffany asked. 

  "Oh okay. I hope your not lying to me and will instead spend time with Minho!" Taeyang teased. Tiffany smacked his shoulder. 

 "Oppa, we just had a fight about him and your joking about it?" Tiffany said. 

 "Mianhe, mianhe. I will wait for you here then," Taeyang said. Tiffany and gave him a light peck onn his lips. I will be back in half an hour!" Tiffany said and ran downstairs to Yuri. When she got to the car she saw Yuri still there parked. 

 'Yuri-ah I am so sorry for keeping you waiting but-" Tiffany said. 

 "Here, I packed your stuff for you. Your clothes and toiletries are all in there,"Yuri said. 

 "Bowh? How did you know?" Tiffany said. 

 'i knew you were going to make up with Youngbae oppa and will want to sleep there. So while you were still there I went back and got your stuff. Your welcome now go to your boyfriend," yuri said with a smile. 

 'Yuri-ah gomawo!" Tiffany said. 

 'Bye,I will see you later," Yuri said and drove off.