The talk of America

Forever With You

            Jessica and Taeyang has been hanging out a lot recently. Jessica was happy about this because she got to spend more time with the person she likes. Taeyang didn't think of their relationship like that, but he considered Jessica a good friend and someone who can take his mind of Tiffany. 

    Another thing he liked about Jessica is like Yuri, she is someone who he can converse with really well. At this point in time, it is one week before Taeyang has to leave for America. None of the SNSD members know about this. 

 

   Cafe (Taeyang and Jessica)

 "Sica, so how is everything?" Taeyang asked as he sipped his coffee. 

"It's good oppa. Well except for, you know-" Jessica started to say. 

"Is Tiffany still acating like that?" Taeyang asked. 

"Neh." 

"Why? She already broke up with me. There is no reason to still acat like that," Taeyang said. 

"I have no idea oppa. None of us no what to do now," Jessica said. 

"Really." 

"Anywway, whats going on with you?" Jessica asked. 

"Well we just finished out promotions in Japan. NOw in a week I will be leaving Korea," Taeyang said. When he said this, jessica's heart just sank. Why was he leaving America? She didn't want him to leave. 

"What? Why?" Jessica asked curiously. 

"I don't know how long I will be there, but I will train more there. My dancing and singing, and I will have solo promotions there," Taeyang said. 

"Really? You don't know how long?" Jessica asked. 

"Not sure, but YG said it might even take up to a year," Taeyang said. 

"I'm really gonna miss you," Jessica said out loud. Suddenly, she realized what she said and her eyes grew bigger. She covered in embarassement. Taeyang just let out a chuckle and showed his eyesmile. 

 "Sica I'm gonna miss you too. I consider you one of my good friends. You're someone I can talk to and I really appreciate your friendship towards me," Taeyang said. 

 "So he only considers me as a friend and nothing more?" Jessica thought. 

 "We can still talk by phone or my skype while I am in America," Taeyang said. 

"neh," Jessica said. 

"Anyway, I have to get back to work at YG. I'll send you home now," Taeyang said. They both left the cafe and Taeyang sent her home. 

 

  After Jessica was dropped off, she went straight upstairs to her dorm. In the living room was Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun. Jessica sat down next to them on the couch. 

 

   "Where did you go?" Yuri asked. 

 "I was with Youngbae oppa," Jessica responded. The other three gave a shocked look. 

"Why were you with him?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I was just hanging out with him," Jessica said. "I like him a lot." 

"Unnie, now is not a right time to be with him. How would that make Tiffany unnie feel?" Seohyun asked. 

"Fany dumped him," Jessica said sternly. 

 "I know, but you know something is not right," Yuri said. "Fany definitely still loves Youngbae oppa, but we all know something is holding her back." 

"Well if Fany really loved oppa, there is no reason for all this nonsense," Sica said. 

"Sica, don't say that," Taeyeon advised. 

"Anyway, Youngbae oppa said he will be leaving for America next week," Jessica said. 

 "Bwoh?!" Yuri said. 

 "Yeah it might even be for one year. If Fany really loves Youngbae oppa, she would see him before he goes to America. That will be enough proof for me she still has feelings for him," Jessica said. 

"Why is he going to America?" Taeyeon asked. 

 "He is going to have solo promotions there. American fans seems to like him the most out of BIGBANG. Also he dances as good as Americans," Jessica said. "He will also be training more on dancing there." 

 "Tiffany will definitely go. I will make her," Yuri said. 

 "I don't know how you will do that," taeyeon said. "She hasn't been listening to any of us." 

"Tiffany is definately still in love with him," Yuri said confidently. 

 

 

 YG Entertainment

  Taeyang arrived at YG building and went the recording room. There he met up with G-Dragon. 

"Yo!" GD said. 

"Yo. What are you doing?" Taeyang asked. 

"This is the song that me and Seunghyun hyung are gonna collab with Taeyeon with," GD said. 

"Oh you guys will be collaborating soon?" Taeyang asked. 

"In a few months. You will be already settled in America by then right?" GD asked. 

 "Yeah." 

"Wow. I hope you do really well there Youngbae-ah. You need to represent not only BIGBANG but also Korea," GD said.

 'Yeah. It's gonna be really hard though. But this might be the one thing that will get my mind off things," taeyang said.

 "tiffany still won' talk to you?" GD asked.

 'Yeah. But don't worry, I'll move on eventually," Taeyang said.