Taeyang and Jessica

Forever With You

  Taeyang's Condo

Taeyang and Yuri settled down on Taeyang's living room. They were quiet for a moment, then Yuri started the talking. 

"Oppa, first I am sorry," Yuri said. "I am sorry on behalf of Tiffany and what she is doing. I myself also does not know why she is acting like this. I also sorry for not being able to bring Tiffany here. She wouldn't allow me." 

"I really don't know what is going on Yuri-ah. Is she really dating Siwon?" Taeyang asked. 

"Neh. They really are dating. Fany said she will tell you when the time is right," Yuri said. 

"What does she mean when the time is right? She is the one doing this to me. Do you know how hurt I am right now? She is someone who I love deeply and wanted to spend the rest of my life with," Taeyang said started to raise his voice. 

"I'm sorry oppa. I don't know what to do now. None of us can control Fany now," Yuri said. 

 "I really need to meet her right now. Please allow me to go to your dorm," Taeyang said. 

"Arasso." 

 

 They both went to SNSD dorm with Yuri car. Yuri drove them to the dorm. All of the members were in the living room and only Fany was in her room. The two went up to the apartment and into the living room. All of the members were surprised to see Taeyang. 

"Hi everybody. Please allow me to talk with Fany right now," Taeyang said. When Jessica saw Taeyang she was shocked and didn't say anything. 

"Oppa, were are sorry about what Tiffany is doing. We don't understand what is going on," Taeyeon said. 

"Please try and straighten things out," Sunny said. 

"Thanks." Taeyang walked down the hallway and knocked on Fany's door. Tiffany heard the knock. 

"Come in!" Fany yelled. Taeyang opened the door and went inside the room to find a speechless Tiffany. 

 

 

 "Fany can we please talk," Taeyang said. Tiffany was still speechless. Right there, she was looking at the man she missed so much. They didn't see each other for many months and Tiffany felt she was about to cry. 

 "Oppa," Fany said. 

"Fany please explain to me why you are doing this," Taeyang said as he walked closer to Tiffany. 

"Don't come any closer," Fany said but Taeyang ignored her. He walked towrds Fany and sat on her bed where she was lying down. 

 "Do you not love me anymore? Why are you breaking up with me," Taeyang said. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I love Siwonn oppa now. He is the one I love, I'm sorry," Fany said. 

 "Why? What did I do wrong?" Taeyang asked.

 "Oppa you did nothing wrong I just realized Siwon oppa is my true love not you," Fany said sternly.

 "Is it because we didn't see each other for many months?" Taeyang asked.

 "Oppa I told you. I am in love with Siwon oppa now," Fany said trying really hard not to cry.

  "Please come back to me. I am here now. I love you so much," taeyang pleaded.

  "Oppa, I can't. I'm sorry. Please leave now," Fany said. Taeyang soon started to tear. He feared that he is about to lose the person he loves so much in his life.

  "Please Fany, please don't break up with me," Taeyang said while tearing. Fany tried hard not to cry and feel sorry but she became strong. 

 "Oppa, please, just go," Fany said. 

 "You really want me to go?' Taeyang said. Tiffany hesitated, but after a few seconds she replied. 

   "Yes." 

 "Okay if that is what will make you happy, I will do it," Taeyang said. He wiped his tears and slowly exited her room. After he existed his room, Tiffany started crying hard.

 "I'm so sorry oppa," Fany thought to herself. Taeyang went to the living room and thanked the girls for everything. 

 "Oppa," Jessica said. Taeyang left the apartment and went outside only to realize he didn't have a car. HE didn't want to bother Yuri so he decided he will walk even though it will be a 40 minute walk. He soon felt a hand tap his shoulder. He turned around to see Jessica. 

 "Oh Sica, what are you doing out here?" Taeyang asked trying to compose himself from all that crying. 

 "You need a ride. I will drive you back to you condo," Jessica said. 

 "No its okay. I don't want to bother you you guys are very busy," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa! I will drive you back. Its the least I can do for how Fany treated you," Jessica said. 

 "it's fine Sica," Taeyang said. Jessica didn't listen and just pulled him into her car. They were now both in the car and Jessica was driving. 

 "Thanks for giving me the ride back home," Taeyang said. 

 "Its fine. You needed a ride anyway. So what did Fany said?" jessica asked. After Jessica asked that Taeyang grew sad and didn't know what to say. He became silent. Jessica noticed this.

  "I'm sorry for asking soemthing personal," Jessica apologized.

  "No its fine I just don't understand this. Fany broke up with me," Taeyang confessed. 

  "Bwoh!?" Jessica shouted shocked.

  "Wow I really don't know what to do right now. I feel so down," Taeyang said.

  "Oppa, I am so sorry. I didn;t know Fany hurt you like this," Jessica finally arrived at his dorm and she pulled tover the curb. They both got out of the car.

  "Sica I really don;t know what to do right now," Taeyang said.

  "Oppa, all I can tell you is just wait," Jessica said. Taeyang just nodded.

  "Thank you Sica," Taeyang said and hugged her on the spot. Then he went upstairs. Jessica just stood there shocked.

 

            There you go! Two chapters! Thanks for all the comments guys! Please continue to comment! Baefany is slowly drifting apart and Jessica apeared in Youngbae's life. What will happen?