Music Bank Preparation

Forever With You

After Bigbang finished their practice performance, they got off the stage and were coming down from the. SJ Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae approached them to tell them they did well and so did Taemin and key from SHINee. Minho was thinking whether or not to greet them because he knows about Tiffany and Taeyang. All of SNSD approached BB also. 

  "Wow that was really good! As expected from Bigbang!" leeteuk said. 

 "yeah you guys did well. I really enjoyed the performances also by Taeyang ssi and GD ssi," Donghae said with a smile. He shook all of BB hands. 

 "Kamsahminda," GD as the leader said. BB all bowed formally. 

 "No need to be so formal," Donghae said. "We may be from different companies but we're all idols." 

 "Yeah, and our sis is also dating taeyang, so we're you in laws," Eunhyuk said. 

 "Annyonghaseyo BB sunbaenim," SHINee Taemin and Key said. 

 "Taeyang sunbaenim you have to teach my your wedding dress choreography," taemin said. 

 "Yeah sure, but just like SJ said drop the formalities. We're all family now," Taeyang said with his eyesmile. 

 "Wah! So cute," SNSD accidentally said out loud who was behind SHINee and SJ. 

 "Yah Fany! Aren't youu gonna hug your bf now?!" Leeteuk said. 

 "Oppa!" Tiffany said and slapped his arm. Wth that Tiffany went to Taeyang and hugged him, "oppa you did well." 

  "AWW!" Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said at the same time. Tiffany broke the hug and started slapping Leeteuk and and Eunhyuk like crazy. taemin took this time to approach Taeyang. 

  "Hyung, you reall have to teach me how to dance. I really admire you," Taemin said.

  "Sure when we're both free comeover to YG and I'll let you come see BB practice," Taeyang said. 

  "Cheongmal?" Taemin asked excitedly. 

  "yeah if its okay with your president and if Tiffany doesn't feel threatened about you stealing me away from her," Taeyang joked. Everyone laughed at that. SNSD looked at how well Taeyang acted with SM artists despite the slight rivalry gooing on between the two companies. 

  "Oppa, you did very well on stage," Yuri said. 

  "kamsahmnda Yuri-ah," Taeyang said with his eyesmile. After Tiffany was done attacking the guys she went to Taeyang. 

 "We'll be heading to our dressing room now," Daesung said. "Bye." 

 "Fany, will you be going with your boyfriend?" Leeteuk asked with a smirk. Tiffany kicked him and went off with Taeyang. 

  "Noona is so lucky she can date. What happens if Lee Soman sangsaenim finds out?" Key asked. 

 "Idk but they're gonna have to seperate," Leeteuk said. "Everyone here cares about Fany and her happiness right?" 

 "Ye Hyung," Taemin said. 

 "Well except for two guys sitting over there," Jessica pointed her head to MInho and Siwon. 

  "Hopefully they won't say anything," Eunhyuk said. They all nodded and went either to their dressing room or to sit down. 

 

 

  Bigbang's Dressing room

 

 BB went to their room along with Tiffany. When they all got inside, they all started doing their own things. Tiffany and Taeyang sat in the corner. One of Taeyang's close stylist passed by and Taeyang spotted her. 

 "I missed you so much oppa," Tiffany said. 

  "Really? Prove it," Taeyang said with a smile. Tiffany smiled and leaned in to kiss Taeyang. They kissed for a long time until they heard a click. Taeyang broke the kiss and looked at where he heard the click. Tiffany did the same. They both saw Seungri with his cellphone. A grin started to form on his face. 

 "Seungri-ah, delete it," Taeyang said. 

 "Hyung, now when you betray me I have this," Seungri said. 

 "Guys we have a code red," Taeyang said. GD, Top, and Daesung came over and started to playfully beat Seungri.

 "Guys stop!" Seungri said. 

 "It's not working, tickle him!" Tiffany said. 

  "No! Noona wait no!" Seungri said and started laughing. "Okay I'll delete it!" They stopped and witnessed Seungri delete the pic. 

  "Good, now leave," Taeyang said playfully. 

 "Luckily I sent it to my e-mail," Seungri quickly said and started running. Taeyang got up to start and chase him but Daesung stopped him. 

 "Hyung I got him. Stay with your Fany loverboy," Daesung teased. Taeyang sat back down knwoing he can trust Daesung. 

 "Shall we go somewhere more private?" Taeyang asked Fany. She nodded and they both stood up and started walking. Tiffany naturally held onto Taeyang's arm as they started walking. 

 "Noona, I will be at the roof with Fany," Taeyang told his stylist. 

 "Oh okay, make sure you don't get seen by fans," she warned. 

 "Ne," Taeyang said. They walked out the door and went up the back stairs to the roof. 

   "Oppa, you have to tell your stylist where your going?" Tiffany asked. 

 "She is my stylist, but she is also someone I can talk to comfortably. I request for her to come with me everywhere I go sice she is my hair and clothes stylist but not only that I talk to her as a close friend. My manager wasn't there at the time so I tell her," Taeyang said. "She is someone you shouldn't be jealous of. I may have to talk to her and be with her alot, but fortuanately she isn't my type." Taeyang said that with a laugh. 

 "Really? It's good you said that I would have been so jjealous by now," Fany said. 

 "Don't be okay? Later on I'll have her style your hair. She is really good. Naturally while she is doing your hair she will talk to you and you will be more comfortable with each other," taeyang said. 

  "Okay thats fine," Fany said. 

 "Enough about her, this is our time now," taeyang said and out one arm around Fan's shoulder. They sat down on the bench on the rooftop and started to talk. 

 

 TY: So....

 FY: Yah, why are you acting awkward now?

TY: Just joking. Anyway, why didn't you tell me Minho ssi from SHINee likes you?

FY: Bwoh?!

TY: yeah, I know

 FY:Uh....

 TY: So he does like you? 

  FY: Yeah but don't worry about him. I cann handle him. 

 TY: Have you dated him before?

 FY: The only person I dated was Siwon. MMinho a few months ago confessed to me but I couldn't say yes. 

 TY: Wae? 

 FY: Yah! Pabo-yah! I was already your girlfriend!

 TY: Oh yeah. But don't get close both of them. 

 FY: How can I do that? We're all from the same company. 

  TY: I don't know just try to avoid them. 

 FY: Haha arasso.

 TY: What's so funny? "Suddenly Taeyang's phone started ringing. 

 

 Taeyang looked at his phone and checked the caller ID. He looked at Tiffany nervously and quickly put the phone back in pocket. 

 FY: Nugu?

 TY: Aniya, its nobody. 

 FY: Geojimal *took the phone

 TY: Fany! No

 Fany took the the phone while it was still ringing and saw the caller id. "IU"

 

 FY: IU!

 TY: Fany-ah its not what you think. 

 FY: Why arae you talking with IU?!

  TY: Fany-ah we're just friends. 

 FY: Seeing your history, you've been talking to her alot. 

 TY: Fany I can't just be friends with a girl?! 

  FY: You can't be just friends if your talking to her 24/7! 

 TY: It's not like that though, she already knows about us. She knows that our my girlfriend!

 FY: If she knows why does she keep calling you?!

 TY: Wow! Fany, your not getting the point. We're just friends! *yelling at Tiffany. 

 FY: And your not getting my point! If your just friends you don't talk that long! 

 Taeyang stopped talking right there and just stayed quiet. He was frustrated at Tiffany for not understanding. Him and IU are just frinds and nothing more. Tiffany looked at him and wanted to apologize but her ego stopped her from doing so. They were still in each others arms but didn't talk or look at each other. They were like like that for 20 minutes. 

 "I'm sorry," taeyang suddenly said. "I'm sorry for yelling at you and hurting you." 

 "oppa," Tiffany said apologetically. 

 "I'll stop talking to IU if that's what you want," Taeyang said. "Look, I'll even delete her contact #." HE showed his phone to Fany and was about to delete the number when Tiffany stopped him. 

 "no oppa, I'm sorry. I let my jealousy get the best of me," Tiffany said. Taeyang smiled and hugged her tightly. Tiffany smiled hugge d back. "But I don't you to be hugging IU like yo did o the show." 

 "Arasso I promise," Taeyang said and held oout his pinky. Tiffany wrapped her pinky around Taeyang's and did the promise gesture. 

 "Fany-ah," Taeyang said. 

 "Neh oppa?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Does Sica have a boyfriend?" Taeyang asked. Tiffany was a bit jealous when he heard Taeyang say that. 

 'Where are you going with this?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Fany-ah, its nothing llike that. IF she is free I would like to set a date with her and Jiyong," Taeyang said. 

 "Chincha! Sica will be really happy!" Fany said enthusiastically. 

 "But not right now, we're busy with lots sof things at the moment," Taeyang said. 

 "Ok. but I think we should go now," Tiffany said. We have to prepare to perform live tonight." 

 "yeah lets go," taeyang said. 

 

 

 

  Hi guys, Im sorry that I haven't updated for a week. I know this isn't much, but at the moment I am doing other projects and I have a bit of writers block. One of my readers ask me to pair up another BB and SNSD member and her it is. I am preparing a major drama in the story but it will come later on. I am trying to workout details leading up to the drama. Anyway, please continue to comment and subscribe. Thank you, even to my silent readers. Fighting!