Sica and Yoona comes over

Forever With You

   Taeyang and Tiffany came out of the bathroom together with towels covering their body. They changed to comfortable clothes and they both lay in bed. 

 "Wow, did that just happen? Did I just bathe with SNSD Tiffany! Taeyang said surprised. Tiffany just smiled. 

 "Yeah, and I bet you liked it," Tiffany teased. 

 "I don't know what you are talking about," Taeyang said playfully. 

 "Aigoo, my boyfriend is really embarassed," Tiffany teased even more. 

  "Yeah, says the lady who blushed when I took of my shirt," Taeyang teased back. Tiffany laughed and slapped Taeyang's arm. 

  "I did not blush!" Tiffany said shyly. 

  "Your face turned even more red when I took my pants off," Taeyang teased even more. 

  "Aish oppa!" Tiffany said and covered her face due to embarassment. 

  "Aigoo, my girlfriend is really embarassed," Taeyang said copying what Tiffany said earlier. 

 "I really missed you oppa. I am glad you came back to Korea. I didn't see you for two months!"Tiffany said. 

 "Yeah I missed you so much too. Thats why it hurt me to witness my girlfriend kiss another guy after not seeing her for two months," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, please don't bring that up. I already apologized many times," Tiffany said sadly.

 "Arasso," Taeyang said. 

 "LSM Sangsaenim said he will give me the rest of the week off because he thinks I am exhausted for promoting. what should we do?" Tiffany said. 

 "The only safe place is YG. We can also hang here in my condo. It's too risky to go out anywhere else," Taeyang said. 

 "Yeah." 

 "Anyway, Fany I feel really tired. I want to sleep now, it has been really exhausting in Japan," Taeyang said. 

 "Chincha, about how many hours do you sleep at night?" Tiffany asked. 

 "About 1-2 hours," taeyang replied. 

 "Oppa, you need to take care of you health. Arasso lie down on the bed, I will give you a massage," Tiffany said worried about Taeyang's health. 

 "Fany-ah its fine. I don't want to bother you. You need to rest well yourself," Taeyang said. 

 "oppa, I am fine. You however haven't been taking care of your health. I am your girlfriend, let me massage you. You need to sleep well arasso?" Tiffany said sternly. 

 "Arasso," Taeyang obeyed. Tiffany then started massaging Taeyang's back trying to comfort him. Within seconds Taeyang fell asleep. Tiffany continued to massage him for the next ten minutes until she realized he fell asleep. Tiffany stopped and sat next to Taeyang who was sleeping comfortably. 

 "Your really cute, you know that right?" Tiffany said out loud. Taeyang continued to sleep peacefully. Tiffany leaned in and kissed his cheek. She then got up and went to the living room to watch tv. 

 After she finished watching tv, she went to the bedroom and cuddled next to her sleeping boyfriend. She put her arm around his waist as she lied down. She lied down next to Taeyang and smiled seeing her boyfriend. She kissed him on the lips. 

 "I love you so much oppa," Fany said and soon went to sleep comfortably knowing she was with her boyfriend. 

 

 

 The next morning, Tiffany woke up naturally at 8am. She turned and smiled as she saw her sleeping boyfriend. She didn't want to wake him, so she slowly got out of bed. She went to the bathroom to wash up. She got out 20 minutes later and went to the kitchen to cook something. She cooked breakfast and prepared the table and then it was around 9am. She went to the bedroom but Taeyang was still sleeping. 

  She went closer to him and wanted to wake him, but when she saw his face she didn't want to wake him. Taeyang's face showed a very exhausting and tiring face that looked like it wanted to sleep. At the end, Tiffany decided not to wake him. 

 "He must be exhausted from working too much," Tiffany thought. She didn't want to waste all the food she cooked so she called Jessica and see if she wanted to come over. 

 

 JC: yoboseyo?

FY: Sica!

JC: Of Fany! 

FY: You want to comeover to Youngbae oppa's condo? HE is still sleeping and I am really bored. 

JC: Arasso. Can Yoona come though? She will be alone here since everyone else has their own schedule.

FY: Arasso. I'll see you here.

 In about half an hour, Tiffany heard the doorbell. She quickly went to the door to open it. 

 "Sica, Yoona!" Fany said happily. 

 "Fany-ah!" Sica shouted. They all gave hugs to each other and soon proceeded to the living room. 

"So your boyfriend is still sleeping right unnie?" Yoona asked. 

 "Yeah you guys want to see him?" Fany asked. 

 "Bwoh?" Yoona said surprised. 

 "He isn't shirtless right?" Sica asked. 

 "Of course not. I would never let you guys see my boyfriend shirtless," Fany said. 

 "But I can just watch his music videos, or look at some of his photoshoots," Sica said. 

 "I will kill you," Fany said. 

 "Anyway you were going to show us your boyfriend?" Yoona asked. 

 "Yeah, he looks soooo cute while sleeping," Fany said as she led them to the bedroom. She quietly opened the door and revealed to the two girls her sleeping boyfriend. 

  "Wow, even while sleeping he still looks good," Sica said jealous that Tiffany had a boyfriend. 

 "Yup," Fany said. 

 "Unnie, your so lucky. I so want a boyfriend right now," Yoona whispered. 

 "I am lucky. He has been sleeping for 12 hours so far and he still hasn't woken up yet," Fany said worried. 

 "Aigoo, he must be exhausted from his work in Japan," Sica said. 

 "yeah, so I will let him sleep. Let's go back to the living room so that we won't bother him," Tiffany said. They three girls quietly left the room and went to the living room. They hung out in the living room the whole day and past the evening while Taeyang was still sleeping. 

 "Youngbae oppa is still sleeping?" Yoona asked. 

 "yeah," Tiffany replied. 

 "Why don't you check to see if he is breathing," Sica joked. Tiffany's eyes open wide and she quickly stood up to actually go check if Taeyang was alive. Sica starting laughing. 

 "Fany-ah I was joking," Sica said with a laugh. Tiffany started smiling and sighed. 

 "I will go check anyway," Tiffany said. 

 "Aigoo, Fany has never been this way with Siwon oppa, or any other guy," Sica said. 

 "She clearly has found her true love unnie," Yoona told Sica. 

 "Yeah." 

 

 Meanwhile, Tiffany slowly opened the door to her boyfriends room. She slowly sat down next to Taeyang and actually checked if he was really breathing. Tiffany then caressed his face and smiled. Taeyang then started to move and stretch. Soon, he opened his eyes and there he saw his beautiful girlfriend. 

 "Hi," Tiffany said with a smile. Taeyang looked at Tiffany and smiled. 

 "You don't know how good I feel when the first thing I see is you when I wake up," Taeyang said. Tiffany smiled and hugged him. 

 "You look really cute when your asleep," Tiffany said. 

 "Speaking of sleep, how long was I asleep?" Taeyang asked. Tiffany looked at her watch. 

 "About 22 hours," Tiffany said. 

 "really?" Taeyang asked. "Mianhe, this was supposed to be our time." 

 "It's fine oppa, as long as your health if good, I will be happy," Tiffanny said. 

 "I promise we wil spend as much time together as possible this week," Taeyang said. 

 "Oh and Sica and Yoona are here in the living room. I invited them over because I was really bored," Fany said. 

 "Ah chincha? I will go shower and wash up first and then I will greet them in the living room okay?" Taeyang said. 

 "Arasso," Fany said. They both got up from the bed and went to the respective places. Tiffany got out of the room and went to the living room. 

 "So is he alive?" Sica asked. 

  "Yeah, he actually just woke up. He is just washing up and then he will come out he said," Fany said. 

 "Okay." 

 

 After twenty minutes, Taeyang came out of his bedroom wearing hip hop clothes, baggy jeans, t shirt, and a fitted (cap). 

 "Oppa! Long time no see!" Jessica said. Taeyang greeted both Jessica and Yoona with a hug. 

 "hey guys, how have you been. I missed all of you guys," Taeyang said. 

 "Wow, I heard you slept for over 20 hours, and why are you wearing hip hop clothes oppa?" Yoona asked. 

  "okay I will change," Taeyang said as he got up off the couch. 

 "haha oppa, why are you changing all of a sudden," Tiffany asked. 

 "It looks like Yoona doesn't like it," Taeyang said. 

 "I am just asking why you are wearing it," Yoona explained. Taeyang thought for a moment. 

 "Actually I really want to change to someting more comfortable now that you mentioning it," Taeyang said and ran to his bedroom. 

 "Your boyfriend is crazy Fany unnie," Yoona said. 

 "But this crazy guy captured my heart. I definitely in love," Tiffany said. 

 "Lucky," Jessica said. Taeyang soon came out with a black shirt, white basketball shorts, and pink fuzzy slippers. 

 "Haha oppa, what are you wearing!" Sica pointed out the slippers. 

 "Jiyong thought it would be funny to give this to me as a gift when he went out of the country. Its really comfy, so I don't mind it," Taeyang said. 

 "My crazy boyfriend," Fany said and hugged Taeyang.