Food

Forever With You

 Taeyang and Tiffany slept together in the same position the whole night. Taeyang slept really well, being that he hasn't gotten enough rest the past few weeks and his girlfriend was right beside him. It was 8am and Tiffany naturally woke up. She got up and looked at her boyfriend who was still sleeping soundly. 

 "You still look so cute when your sleeping," Tiffany said. Taeyang continued to sleep since he was really tired. Tiffany got up from the bed and washed up. Since she didn't bring extra clothes, she used one of Taeyang's shirts. She got up and went to the kitchen to cook. 

 She knew Taeyang hasn't been eating much so she decided to cook something for Taeyang. She looked in the fridge, but there was barely anything in it. 

 "No wonder you haven't been eating," Tiffany thought. "Whats the point of having this huge refrigerator if our not gonna put anything in it?" Tiffany then called Taeyeon. 

 

 TY: Yoboseyo?

FY: Taeyeon-ah, can you please buy some food and bring it over to Youngbae oppa's condo? Buy enough food for me you and Youngbae oppa. 

TY: Wae? 

FY: He hasn't been eating at all lately and he has nothing in his fridge. 

TY: Arasso, I will buy food. But Yuri wants to come, can she come?

FY: Yeah she can come but that's it. I don't to bother Youngbae oppa with all nine of us in his condo. 

TY: Arasso, I will be there in half an hour with the food. 

FY: Okay, I'll see you here, bye. Oh wait can you also bring extra clothes for me?

TY: Arasso. 

 

 Tiffany hung up and started cleaning the living room. After half an hour of cleaning, she finally heard the doorbell. She went to open it, and there she saw Taeyeon and Yuri. 

 "Hey hey!" Yuri said. 

 "Come in," Tiffany told the both of them. Both Taeyeon and Yuri came in. Even they they already came here a few times, they were still amazed with the place. 

 "Wow, I really like Youngbae oppa's house," Taeyeon said. All three of them went to the living room to set up the food. 

"I'll go wake up YOungbae oppa," Tiffany said and went to his bedroom. Taeyang was there sleeping soundly. She was surpised that Taeyang didn't snore, being that half of SNSD members snored. 

 "Oppa, oppa," Fany said trying to wake up Taeyang. Taeyang moved a little, then slowly opened his eyes. 

 "Good morning," Tiffany said and smiled. Taeyang looked at her and then soon smiled. 

 "It feels really good to wake up seeing your beautiful face," Taeyang said and sat up. Tiffany hugged him. 

 "Oppa, I have breakfast for you. Taeyeon and Yuri are here since I asked them to buy food Oppa Why don't you have anything in the fridge?" Tiffany questioned. 

 "Chincha you have food?" Taeyang asked. "I'm so hungry." 

  "That's good. Now you can eat more," Fany said and smiled. 

 "Oh and your wearing new clothes?" Taeyang asked. 

 "I asked Taeyeon to bring extra clothes for me," Fany told. 

 "Ah okay. Let me wash up and I'll meet you in the living room," Taeyang said. 

 "Arasso," Fany said. Taeyang got up and went to the bathroom to shower and wash up. He came out 15 minutes later and changed his clothes and fixed his hair. He went to the living room and sawy Taeyeon and Yuri there with Tiffany. 

 "Good morning oppa," Taeyeon said. 

"Good morning Taeyeon and Yuri. Thanks for the food," Taeyang said with a smile. 

 "Oppa, why are you so dressed up already," Yuri asked. 

 "After this, I have to go to YG to work on the song," Taeyang said. 

 "Again?! Oppa you have to rest," Tiffany said. 

"Fany, I can't this song is really important. We're gonna release the single in korea in perform it in Japan also," Taeyang said. 

"Aish, but you've been working hard on it for the past month!" Fany nagged. 

"It's still not finished yet," Taeyang said. "Anyway, would all three of you like to come with if your not busy today?" 

 "Chincha?!" Taeyeon said excitedy. 

 "Yeah, if it's okay with Fany of course," Taeyang said and showed Tiffany and eyesmile. 

 "That eyesmile isn't going to work," Tiffany said while crossing her arms. 

 "Fany-ah please!? Luckily and and Taeyeon are off today," Yuri pleaded. "your off to, so you can supervise your boyfriend!" 

 "Arasso, arasso," Fany said. 'I want to go there too anyway." 

   "yes!" Yuri and Taeyeon screamed. Taeyang just laughed at the three girls. 

 "Okay we will leave at 11am. so you can just sit around and watch tv. I also have a recording room if you want to try that out," Taeyang said. All four of them then began to talk and eat together. Taeyeon and Yuri were really excited to be going to YG. 2 hours soon past, and they were on their way to YG Entertainment.