Music Bank Meeting

Forever With You

 The next day, Tiffany tried to call Taeyang again. She first texted him, but he didn't reply. She then tried to call him. She called him one time... he didnt pick up. She called him the second time... didn't pick up. She called the third time, and she heard the voice she wanted to hear most.

 

  TY: Yoboseyo? (says coldly)

 Fany: Yoboseyo? Oppa! (happily)

  TY: mmm.

 Fany: Oppa, I missed you. Why won't you return my texts and calls?

  TY: My phone was off, and I didn't know I reccieved your calls. (lied)

 Fany: Oppa, please don't lie to me. (pouting cutely)

  TY: I'm not.

 Fany: Oppa why are you being like this.

  TY: Like what. (still cold)

 Fany: Is it because I hugged Siwon oppa?

  TY: .........Ani (says quietly)

 Fany: He used to be my boyfriend, we dated before but not anymore. Please don't be like this.

  TY: Do you still have feelings for him?

 Fany: I....I...-

  TY: You do still love him.

 Fany: Oppa why are you being like this?! Why are you acting like your my boyfriend and that I cheated on you?(raised her voice a little).

  TY: ....I

 Fany: (realized she was too harsh) Oppa, mianhe. Cheongmal mianhe, I didn't mean any of that.

  TY: I have to go-(starting to tear)

 Fany: Oppa wait-

 Click.

 

  Tiffany closed her phone and started tearing. She hugged her pillow and buried her face into it. Just then Yuri and Jessica came in the room.

 "Fany! What happened?" Yuri said and ran to give her a hug.

 "Youngbae oppa acts cold to me. Its all my fault," Tiffany cried.

 "Youngbae?! You mean... you like BB Taeyang Fan-ah?" Jessica asked?

 "I think I like him. But all I know is I care for himm so much," Tiffany said wiping her tears.

  "Fany-ah, you will get to talk to him soon. In three days, we will be performing at music bank with all the idol groups including BB,"Yuri comforted Tiffany. Tiffany was glad that she had Yuri and Jessica with her. They always know how to comfort her. But she can't wait for the day of music bank. She wanted to make things right with Taeyang.  

 

  It was the day of music bank. All the idols peformed. Bigbang like always peformed flawlessly for their fans. All the idols then gathered on the satge to say thanks for their fans. They all greeted each other. Taeyang quickly left the stage to avoid any confrontations with Tiffany. Yuri saw this and quicly ran to Taeyang. They were back stage when Yuri grabbed Taeyang wrist.

 "Yah, Youngbae oppa!" Yuri shouted Taeyang turned around. He saw and it was Yuri. "You were't like this when I met you in that blind date. Why are you being cold towards Tiffany?" Yuri asked. Taeyang just continued to stay silent and stared into Yuri's eyes. Yuri became shy and broke their eye contact. Taeyang walked towards her and stopped until he was in front of Yuri. Yuri looked down because she felt shy and awkward.

 "I'm sorry," Taeyang said. "I didn't mean to be like that to her.."

 "Do you like her?"

 "I liked her ever since I first saw her in 2007 when she debuted on stage. Now that I got to meet her, I think I'm in love with her," Taeyang honestly said. Yuri is the one person he can talk to like this. Yuri was a good listener and a really good friend. 

 "Bwoh?" Yuri said shocked. 

 "I actually intended to talk to her today. Can you show me where she is," Taeyang said showing his eyesmiles.

 "Sure," Yuri said showing a smile of her own.

 

------------------------------------

 Meanwhile, Tiffany and Siwon were talking ouside their waiting room in the hallway.

 "Fany-ah, I miss you so much. Can we get back together?" Siwon pleaded. "We don't have to let anyone know, but I really do miss you. I miss your hugs, your smile, and most of all your kisses. Honestly, Tiffany missed Siwon too. Who can blame her? You will never forget your first love. 

 "I missed you too oppa, but we can't risk this," Tiffany said.

 "Fany-ah, I promise we won't get caught,' Siwon said. He brought tiffany to his arms and gave her a hug.

 "Oppa, stop this, we might get caught," Tiffany said pushing Siwon away.

 "Let me have this kiss then since you don't want to get back together," Siwon said and leaned in to kiss her. Tiffany didn't stop because she did miss Siwon, but she was still really confused. She liked Taeyang, but Siwon is suddenly coming back to her. Their lips were inches away until-

 "Fany-ah!" Yuri yelled. Tiffany stopped and looked where she heard her name being called. She saw Yuri, but next to her was a guy she missed most.

 "Youngbae oppa.." Tiffany said softly. Taeyang looked at Tiffany with a sad look on his face. Just then Siwon's manager came and asked Siwon to do something so it was only Tiffany, Yuri, and Taeyang in the hallway.

 "Please excuse me Yuri-ah, I have to go," Taeyang said and turned around to leave. 

 "Oppa stay," Yuri said while grabbing his wrist. They she scolded Tiffany. "Fany-ah! How cann you do this. Didn't you wanna reconcile with Youngbae oppa? Didn't you say that you had feelings for him?! Taeyang turned around and looked surprised. He was happy on the inside but maintained a cold face. Taeyang released his wrist from Yuri's grasp and started to walk off. Tiffany ran to Taeyang and gave him a back hug to stop him. Taeyang stopped.

 "Don't go, I missed you,"Tiffany said with tears running down her eyes. "I can explain everything."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

Hi everybody, thanks for reading my fanfic. I really appreciate all your comments. please continue to comment because I really will update faster when I see more comments. Also please tell more people about this fanfic and ask them to sunscribe. People need to ship this pair more because they are a cute couple, and its rare to see this shipping. Anyway, thanks and please keep supporting me!