Releasing of the Statement

Forever With You

                                                         BIGBANG Taeyang and SNSD Tiffany are DATING???

                          YG and SM Entertainment released one report made by them togethher stating the relationship status of two of their prized possessions.

        Bigbang Taeyang and SNSD Tiffany are dating. They have been dating secretly for over a year and do love each other very much. Even through Taeyang's injury in the hospital, they have been together, but kept their longing for each other still as secret because they care for each other. They did not want to see antis go at the two of them. With the consent of both Taeyanag and Tiffany, and the two entertainments YG and SM,we would like to happily announce that the two are in a realtionship. We hope that the two strong fandoms will understand that even though they are idols, they are humans and they want to love. At the end of the day, we care for them so much that we are willing to put our two compnaies at risk. We hope that the fans and people will give them your love and support. 

 

  YG and SM Entertainment has released their statement regarding the relationship status of Taeyang and Tiffany. They did say that they are dating, and this was very shocking news. But the fans did take it well. Although there were antis, the majority of the people and fans approved of this. On a related topic, Taeyang has released his solo single Ringa Linga. 

 

 Both Taeyang and Tiffany appeared on a tv show to personally announce their relationship and to promote Taeyang's new single Ringa Linga. 

 

  Yoo Jae Suk: So we are here today with our most recent made couple, Taeyang and TIffany!!

 TY and FY: Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyang and Tiffany imnida. 

 YJS: Yah! You guys are really something. You make us the fans go through an emotional roller coaster ride, and then you tell us on the same day Taeyang releases his solo single. Wow this must have been a promotional strategy!

 TY: Haha, well kinda. We really love each other, and it is really hard hiding everything. I was also supposed to release an album, but I decided that it would be best to release a single only the day we tell the public about our relationship.

 FY: Youngbae oppa has been burdened for the past year because of me and his music-

 TY: Ani your nor a burden Fany-ah

 YJS: Yah what a sweet couple

 FY: Jaesuk oppa, he is lying. I mean the fact that he was hiding me at that time from our own agencies and working on his album, it was hard. 

 TY: I am just happy that most of our fans accepted this. I hope they will continue to support both YG and SM as well as Bigbang and SNSD. 

 YJS: Of course they will. True fans will always stick with you guys no matter what happens. And the haters, they will still watch you and help you make money so you don't have to worry

 TY: Neh.

 

  It was an hour long interview, and the fans were able to see the couple together. Many people loved them which made things a whole lot easier. 

      YG Headquarters

 "Yah, Youngbae-ah," TOP said. 

  "Wassup hyung," Taeyang approached him. Tiffany just sat on the couch. 

  "It looks like Rihanna liked your instagram page," Top said excitedly. "OMG I'm a huge fan of her!!"

  "Hyung stop lying. WUT!! Really?" Taeyang said amazed with huge eyes. 

  "Oppa shes not the good," Tiffany said jealous. 

  "She's really good Fany-ah," taeyang said picking up on how jealous she was. 

  "Yah Youngbae-ah this is good for you. You have a chance to hit the American market if more American artists acknowledges you," Top said. 

  "Aww that means you will be away from me again," Tiffany said pouting. Taeyang smiled and kissed her lips. 

  "Aniya, you can come with me," Taeyang said. Don't worry about okay?"