Kiss

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chap Eight

 

.

 

What am I doing?

 

Luhan cringed inwardly, flinching away as Sehun gasped loudly at the contact of their lips. Both males pulled apart in a mere second, realisation and reality hitting both of them hard, catapulting them into heavy and disbelieving breaths as they stared at each other with wide unmoving eyes. Luhan found himself unable to explain to Sehun, obviously he can’t say that it was a practical joke, what was the boy going to think of him now?

 

Oh god… Sehun is going to think that I’m some disgusting gay bastard now! Luhan avoided the younger male’s gaze, unable to face him. Sehun was frozen in his place; with surprise and shock still in his eyes, the boy lifted up a hand to touch his own quivering lips that had been kissed by another guy. Did that really just happen? And it was not just any guy, it was a man who was freaking married and who was a father! His lips were… so soft though, what am I thinking? The boy frowned irritably, looking towards the teacher who had his head down. It was wrong but Sehun actually liked the feeling of being kissed by Luhan.

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun.” Luhan began quickly, moving from his seat. “I’ll just leave now.”

The young teacher almost left the room but Sehun managed to stop him after snapping out of his daze.

“No hyung!” The boy protested loudly, catching Luhan’s shoulder. 

 

“Sehun, stop it. That kiss was a mistake, let me go!”

Luhan demanded authoritatively while trying to shake off the grip.

 

“But hyung, I-” Sehun tried to speak but the elder male cut him off, giving him a glare.

“I mean it! Let go or I’ll get mad!” Luhan wasn’t listening.

 

“Luhan hyung! Yah, I-”

“Stop holding on to my shoulder-”

 

Lunging forward, Sehun bent down a little to kiss the slightly shorter Luhan. “I… like you, hyung.”

For some unknown reason, the young teenager found himself attracted to the elder man.

 

Before Luhan could react to the situation, he felt a pair of lips pressing hesitantly to his, a warm and tingling sensation spreading to them. The tutor tensed up momentarily at Sehun’s unexpected actions but soon, his initial surprise disappeared into nothing and he began kissing back. Luhan began to push the boy against the table, placing both hands onto his sides, trapping the other male as he took control of their interlocking mouths. The only thought that was running through Luhan’s head at the moment was that Sehun was the first male he had ever kissed and he had the most perfect lips ever.

 

Even better than Taeyeon’s.

 

Fervently, Sehun began prodding at Luhan’s lips with his tongue, asking the elder male for entrance. Luhan chuckled into the kiss, slightly opening his lips to allow the other’s tongue in, enjoying the boy’s daring push of assertiveness. Luhan’s hands moved to gently grip at Sehun’s hips as the boy deepened the kiss, their tongues dancing together in a sensual tango. Not wanting to seem less dominant and easily pushed aside, Luhan suddenly pressed his body closer to the other’s body and in a breath, pulling in Sehun’s wet tongue deeper into his welcoming mouth. The younger male let out a startled gargle of a gasp, which sent electrifying trembles into Luhan’s mouth as he smirked satisfyingly, managing to surprise the boy.

 

Soft sighs of desire were passed between their mouths as they continued moulding together perfectly into the passionate kiss. It was only when Sehun’s hips moved forward a little to bring their lower bodies closer, did Luhan react, a knot tying tightly and stirring inside of him; it was a warning that things were going to get too far if they continued with what they were doing. Reluctantly, he pulled away from Sehun after he pressed a final and lingering kiss onto the boy’s now swollen and full lips.

 

Breathing shakily, Sehun looked up at elder male with an amazed expression.

“Wow, that wa-was… the most ing amazing kiss I’ve ever received from a guy!”  

Luhan laughed amusedly at the boy’s sentence. “Aww, thanks for the praise… wait, from a guy?”

 

Sehun blushed immediately, a sheepish smile coming to his face. “Yeah….”

“I’m not the first guy you kissed?” An almost jealous questioning look appeared on Luhan. “Who is he?”

“Uh… it’s, don’t take it strangely,” the boy laughed nervously “…it’s Jongin hyung.”  

 

“Kai took your first guy kiss ity? … I should have figured it was him.” Luhan rolled his eyes in response; even when Kai wasn’t directly next to him, the teacher’s best friend could always somehow be the cause of something. “You could have just kicked him away, like I did when he tried kissing me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter