Tuition

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chap Seven

 

About 7.30pm.

 

“Hyung?” Sehun’s smooth voice questioned.

 

Luhan brought his head up, looking at the sixteen year old boy directly. Both of them were currently sitting across each other at Sehun’s study table inside his bedroom, in the midst of Luhan’s first tuition lesson as Sehun’s teacher. He raised an eyebrow curiously, urging for Sehun to speak as the boy chewed on his lower lip, like he was hesitant to speak. Smiling amusedly, Luhan leaned back further onto his chair, arms folded together in a relaxed pose. “Well?”

 

“Why do you bother so much about me? I mean, you even insisted to tutor me for free.”

“Huh?” Luhan frowned slightly. “Sehun, you are my best friend’s brother, that reason is simple enough.”

 

“Well… I just thought you had better things to do than tutoring a stupid kid, you’re probably very busy all the time anyway.” Sehun stated matter of factly, shrugging his shoulders before getting back to working on his current chemistry assignment.

 

The frown on Luhan’s face deepened, the phrase ‘stupid kid’ replaying multiple times in his head. It wasn’t just because that it reminded Luhan of the age difference that was between him and the minor, but rather, it was the bothering fact that Sehun belittles himself.

 

“Hey.” The young teacher let out a small sigh. “You aren’t a stupid kid Sehun,” Luhan began, reaching out a warm hand to gently ruffle the boy’s silky hair, making Sehun freeze for a moment. “You are a smart, wonderful person who is both beautiful on the inside and the outside.”

 

A visible blush of rose appeared on the sixteen year old’s face as he avoided looking at the elder male, staring more intently into the paper in front of him. Adorable, just plain adorable! Luhan chuckled mentally to himself, deciding to wait for Sehun to speak first, so that he wouldn’t possibly embarrass the boy any further.

 

“Just do your best, my boy.” Luhan cheered supportively.

Unknowingly to him, Sehun’s heart just skipped one or two nervous beats.

… He was Luhan’s? The very idea of that silly thought made the boy blush even deeper.

 

--

 

It was a good thirty minutes before Sehun spoke again.

And thankfully, it wasn’t a question regarding his chemistry assignment.

“Hyung, did you have dinner yet?” He asked good naturedly.

 

“No, but I can wait until you finish your assignment.” Luhan smiled at Sehun’s thoughtful question, finding a ridiculously fuzzy feeling tickling warmth at his heart. “I’m not hungry yet.” He lied in vain as a growl from his empty stomach betrayed him.  

 

Sehun laughed softly as a flustered expression overtook Luhan’s face when his lie was exposed to him. Standing up from his seat, the boy motioned for Luhan to follow him, wanting to lead him into the kitchen. “Come hyung, let’s get something for you to eat.”

 

“Finish your assignment first, it’s more important than me.” Luhan protested.

“No, it’s not.” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows together. “I’m not having you die of starvation.”

“I won’t die of starvation, you silly boy! Just focus on your-”

 

Before Luhan could stubbornly argue about not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter