Confessions

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chap Twelve

 

The next day.

 

Wednesday afternoon.

 

“Hyung… am I a bothersome burden?” Sehun muttered out in a soft whisper after about a twenty minutes worth of silence. Luhan was more quiet than usual and his expression had been dark since he entered the house. If the boy didn’t guess wrong, the elder male was either getting more stress from work or his family, hence Luhan’s less than cheery face. And Sehun was hoping with all his might that it wasn’t the second option. I’m not a family breaker am I? Please, please don’t let it be true. He pleaded mentally to nothing in particular, a desperation rising in him.   

 

“What? Of course not! Why did you even think of that?” Luhan looked up from the chemistry textbook he was holding quickly, staring at the boy with much indignant shock; whatever gave the sixteen year old that idea? Currently, both males were having one of their weekly tutor sessions, in Sehun’s bedroom again. Frowning slightly, Luhan waited for an explanation from the boy who was beginning to fidget uncomfortably on his own seat, or rather, Sehun had been strangely fidgeting since the start of the lesson; like there was an issue bothering him greatly and it did not go unnoticed by the older male. Gently, Luhan spoke in a calm and urging manner.

 

“Kiddo, could you tell me what’s wrong?”

 

“That’s exactly why it’s wrong.” Sehun stated pointedly, avoiding the older’s gaze.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Luhan’s eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. “What exactly is wrong?”  

“Me! I’m wrong, hyung!” The boy spoke up, an angry force behind his words. “I’m just a ing stupid kid aren’t I?”

 

“No you aren’t! Sehun ah, stop saying that!” Luhan insisted firmly, pulling the boy’s face to look at him. “Oh god.”

And he got jolted by a small bolt of shock as Sehun trembled under his touch, staring back at the teacher with wetness.

The sixteen year old was crying silently and it pained Luhan to see the hurt expression on him.

 

“Sehun… it’s alright, everything is going to be fine.” Luhan cooed gently, in effort to comfort the boy.

“No, it won’t…” Sehun sniffled, moving closer to the elder male to bury his face onto a shoulder. “Everything isn’t fine.”

“Yes, it will! So stop being so negative!” Luhan asserted, patting the boy’s back soothingly. “… You stupid kid.”

 

“Hyung, that is what I meant.” Sehun tensed up for a short moment before pulling away to stare at Luhan intently. “You aren’t getting my point! I’m a k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter