Spending time together

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap Thirty-Seven

(I apologise for the hiatus, but my muse was gone)

 

The next few days, wednesday afternoon.

 

“Luhannie hyung~” A childish and flirtatious voice sounded immediately when Luhan picked up, interrupting the young adult before he could even greet a hello. “Yah Sehun, where are your manners? You should greet first before speaking.” Luhan chided, slightly taken aback by the boy’s voice. “Besides, even if this is my phone, what if someone else had picked up the phone instead of me?” Despite it, Luhan couldn’t help but let out an amused chuckle at the affectionate tone of his teenage boyfriend’s excited voice.

 

“Oops… sorry,” came Sehun’s sheepish apology. “I will remember next time I call.”

Luhan smirked, knowing that the boy probably had on an embarrassed blush. “You’re such a kid-”

“Hyung, don’t you dare say that word!” Sehun interrupted with a whine. “I didn’t call you to let you tease me!”

“Then why did you call then?” Luhan asked while chuckling lightly, Sehun was too easy to annoy.

 

“Uhm… I wanted to ask if you are free later after dinner –” The boy stated albeit quickly over the phone, his voice shaky and breathy, “– because there is something I really want do–” I see where this is going, a silly grin then began to spread onto Luhan’s features as he realised what Sehun was trying to do; and it was simply adorable, the boy was obviously nervous while trying to ask the elder male out.

 

“– but if you aren’t free it is okay. Jongin is on an overnight business trip until tomorrow evening and that also means I have the apartment to myself. Not that I feel lonely or whatever staying at home, I was wondering if you could come over and spend some time with me, in a lovely little space with just us two… oh my god, what am I saying?! Don’t take this the wrong way, Luhan hyung, I am not asking for se-”

 

“I get it, you just want me to come over and spend quality time with you.”

“Yeah, that is want I want… and sorry for rambling,” Sehun apologised meekly over the phone.

“Don’t be, I find it really cute and yes, I am free. ”

“Okay, that's great... what cute?”

 

“You, Sehun, you’re cute, baby Sehunnie.”

“Shut up hyung, I am not a baby. I am a manly man and see you later around seven.”

Luhan shook his head in amusement when the younger male ended the call with an indignant protest.

Sehun’s pouty face could practically be felt over the phone by Luhan. Manly? Yeah right.

 

Later in the evening, 6.35pm.

 

The sound of the doorbell ringing travelled to Sehun’s bedroom.

 

What the, Luhan is here already?! The sixteen year old stared at his bedside clock in disbelief, it was too early and he was definitely in no state to meet the elder male. ! Sehun panicked as he practically tore through his entire closet, struggling to find something presentable to wear on his still body; save for boxer briefs of course. Why is this happening, why are you doing this to me? “Hyung, please wait!” Shouted the boy loudly while slipping on the newest plain t-shirt he could find, and a pair of fit-denim shorts before running out to answer the door.

 

Luhan paused in slight surprise when Sehun answered the door. The younger male was huffing and puffing, his cheeks flushed a pretty pink like he had just finished running a marathon.  A few droplets of water were also running down Sehun’s forehead to the neck of his creased shirt, which Luhan presumed to be a mixture of sweat and the remnants of the boy’s freshly washed hair. In short, Sehun was quite an amusing sight to behold.

 

“What is going on with you?” Luhan asked, with a light chuckle.

But instead of replying, Sehun answered with a question. “What are you doing here so early?”

“Well sorry for being earlier, grumpy little man. I shall leave now th-”  

 

“Just come in, you bully-” Sehun interrupted, pulling the elder male into the apartment. Luhan grinned, letting Sehun hold onto his hand while leading him to the living room; the boy’s fingers feeling nice and warm against the elder male’s skin. It was simply casual skin to skin contact but the feeling of having Sehun’s warmth close to him made Luhan grin even more brightly; the elder male had missed it dearly, the familiarity of his young boyfriend. “-And wait here, read a magazine while I get things ready-”

 

“But why, I don’t want you to leave me, Sehunnie!” Luhan whined suddenly, his eyes sparkling with a burst of cute energy as he pulled the younger male into an embrace, making the both of them fall onto the living room couch. “Hy-hyung!” Sehun sputtered almost immediately, feeling a blush burning his cheeks when Luhan started to nuzzle at his pale neck, planting soft kisses onto the boy’s sensitive spots. “Hyung, please let me go, I still need to get things ready-”

 

“You smell really nice, Sehun.” Luhan complimented, speaking softly into the boy’s neck.

“Duh, I just finished showering.” Sehun said with a roll of his eyes, pushing himself off the elder male.

“You showered just for me?” Luhan teased with playful smirk, patting his pouty boyfriend’s head.

 

“Luhan, you spoilt my plans.” Sehun complained. “I said to come at seven.”

“No Sehunnie, you didn’t. You said to come around seven and its twenty minutes to seven.”

“… Fine. But I wanted to clean up the apartment and look nicer for you, but you came so early.”          

 

Sehun scanned the living room and his clothes briefly, mentally screaming at the heavens for the failure of his perfect stay-home movie date with Luhan. There was a stack magazines splayed over the coffee table, coupled with a bag of half eaten chips, with crumbs messing up a spot. The couch cushions were misplaced, one of them had a coffee stain and out of the corner of his eye, Sehun spotted two of Jongin’s unwashed and possibly stinky jackets thrown carelessly by the television; what a horrid older brother! Not to mention, the boy started to notice his equally horrid attire; his shirt was un-ironed and creasy, and the colour clashed with the colour of his shorts too. Sehun didn’t pause to look in a mirror before rushing to answer the door.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter