An average day

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap Thirty-Six

 

Sunday afternoon.

 

“The molecular form of alcohol… - hey, are you listening? Hello, Earth to Sehun!”

“Huh?” Sehun blinked innocently as his eyebrows hiked up in surprise, his body tensing on his seat.

“Ah… you! I should have known that you were daydreaming again!”

 

Baekhyun frowned disapprovingly, taking the pen he had been using to write with to hit the other teenager’s head. “It isn’t my fault that I don’t like chemistry!” Sehun complained albeit childishly while using a hand to soothe the sore spot on his skull. Currently, Baekhyun and Sehun were working on a chemistry project together and without consciousness, the younger boy’s thoughts had drifted to a certain Science tutor. And honestly, anything would be better than the stupid project he had to complete. If only hyung was here… it would make work so much easier… Sehun thought to himself, a dreamy sparkle taking over his eyes.      

 

Luhan was a really awesome guy, not only was he attractive, mature, caring, funny and smart… Luhan was simply a being of perfection – and these qualities of the man in his twenties were the only thing that Sehun could think of at the moment.

 

When Luhan tutored Sehun, he would speak in a nice and likeable tone, always being patient while sitting next to the boy. When Luhan tutored Sehun, the area around his eyes would merge into smiling wrinkles at the sight of the boy learning something. When Luhan tutored Sehun, he would be casual and friendly, making the always daunting subject of chemistry miraculously enjoyable. The most wonderful thing about him, though, was his warm and affectionate character – he was open, he was gentle, Luhan was … lovable.

 

“I know that love struck puppy-face anywhere, Oh Sehun.” Began Baekhyun teasingly, the corners of his mouth curving into a smirk as Sehun’s eyes reflexively avoided looking directly at him, before bending his head down to hide his embarrassed blush. “Tsk tsk, Sehunnie, I’m so disappointed… and while we were supposed to be doing our work? Fantasizing about your lovely boyfriend, Luhan huh? … And oh my god… do you have a now?”

 

“Yah! I wasn’t fantasizing about anything or anyone!”

Sehun sputtered, nearly falling of his own chair in the process.

“And what the hell, Byun Baekhyun?! I don’t have a ing !”   

 

“Hmms, I guess not… or maybe I should check for myself.” Baekhyun smirked as he not so sneakily stared at Sehun’s crotch while shifting closer to him. “Oh god, don’t touch me, you ert!” The younger boy nearly shouted as he swatted away the hand that was reaching for his crotch, all the while with Baekhyun being a laughing idiot; who was thoroughly enjoying teasing his best friend.

 

Sehun gave out a gasp of both surprise and pain when Baekhyun suddenly pinched him on the arm, causing him to scowl in irritation. “You are such a horrible friend!” Sehun asserted with an angry glare before using a hand to whack Baekhyun on the head for revenge. “Well, if I’m so horrible, why am I your always accepting and understanding best friend then?”

 

“…” Sehun could only remain silent, choosing to roll his eyes because he knew Baekhyun was right.

“But that doesn’t mean I like being teased by you, you idiot.”

 

“That’s your own fault, Sehun, for constantly fantasizing about Luhan in front of me.” Baekhyun shrugged nonchalantly, giving a judgemental glance to the fellow teen. “For the last time, I do not fantasize about Luhan!” Sehun growled in irritation as he threatened dangerously; about to burst out in anger and satisfy the need hit something. “And you should get that in your ing head, or I’m going to stab you with a pen!”

 

“Woah, chill Sehunnie. I’m just joking.” Baekhyun chided playfully with a weak laugh; while backing away slightly from Sehun, who was pointing a murderous looking pen at him. “And uh… if you really were fantasizing about Luhan, I’m okay with that. In fact, it’s a good sign that you are growing healthily and… yeah, all I am saying is that Luhan is a really nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter