Touch

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap Twenty-Five

 

“Come here...” Luhan began slowly, beckoning the boy to move closer.

Sehun obeyed without any protests, taking a few steps to the elder; with a pink flush still on his cheeks.

I shouldn’t be embarrassed, we’re both guys! But…, I feel so and exposed in front of him.

 

“Luhan… is something wrong with… my body?” Sehun questioned shyly. “You uh, …you’re staring at me.”

“Nothing’s wrong!” Luhan blushed furiously; caught ogling at the boy’s perfectly sculpted body. “You’re…beautiful.”  

“Beautiful? How… masculine of me.” Sehun pouted out of habit, which made Luhan chuckle amusedly - Still a boy, kiddo!

 

“You’re handsome then-” Luhan smiled broadly, glad that Sehun was still himself despite of what he had gone through earlier in the day. For a moment, the twenty two year old was really worried that Sehun would be too traumatised to respond to any single thing. Thank heavens that Kiddo was okay… I hope that father of his ends up in jail, something as terrible like beating up your own child should not go unpunished. “-But you are still beautiful to me, Sehun… you’re handsomtiful.”

 

“Really, I’m handsomtiful?” Sehun started laughing lightly, his bruised and battered features coming together into a stunning smile nonetheless. Despite the injuries, the boy was still a perfect being to Luhan and that fact would probably never change. “Oh god, that’s so cheesy, hyung! Are you stupid or something?” Sehun giggled in a sinfully adorable manner, making the elder male fidget at the sight. Luhan fake grumbled, folding his arms in unamusement.  

 

“You’re still shirtless in front of me Sehun and guess what I’m thinking about.”      

Instantly, the boy stopped laughing as his eyes widened in realisation. “That’s not funny, hyung.”

“It is to me.” Luhan chuckled while Sehun began to blush, getting more conscious of his body again.

 

“Come on, let’s move to the living room, I still want to check on you… was there anything applied on yet?”

Sehun shook his head silently, following Luhan to the living room couch and taking a seat on it.

“Tell me if it hurts okay?” The elder kneeled onto the floor, gently looking up at Sehun.

 

Luhan pulled out a first-aid kit from the couch side table and picked out a tube of bruising cream that would help the boy heal faster. Sehun bit his lower lip nervously as he watched the elder male squeeze a generous dollop of medication onto his own fingers. Luhan is going to touch me; he is going to ing rub me! The teenager reddened at the thought, blushing because of the ual connotations. “Relax Sehun, I’ll try to make this as painless as possible.” Luhan assured calmly as he pressed both of his hands to the younger male’s bare skin.

  

With a small nod from Sehun, Luhan felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter