Kiddo

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini A/N: Reupdated because of data-loss and becuase I'm too impatient to wait for AFF to recover.

Lucky I had saved a copy on my laptop. (but I'm still frustrated over the fact that I had lost about 60 subscribers and about 2000views) 

 

Chap Thirty-Three

 

The next morning, Friday.

 

“Jongin please go away and let me have my precious sleep!”

“Wake up, lazy !” Kai ordered while nudging Sehun repeatedly. “You have school!” 

“But it’s still so early!” The boy whined as he propped up a messy head of hair to look at his alarm clock.

 

“Yah, stop complaining and wake up now! Or I’ll smack your lazy !” Kai growled before jumping on the younger’s bed to smother Sehun with a tight sleep-depriving hug, causing him to groan loudly. “Get off me, stupid! My alarm clock hadn’t rung yet and I still have twenty more minutes of sleep!” The boy protested as he attempted to kick the stubborn intruder off the bed. Still groggy and slow with sleep, Sehun missed Kai’s body by a few inches; while resulting in the elder male catching his leg. “Hah! You’re such a weak princess, Sehunnie!”         

 

“Weak princess, you think I’m a ing princess? Do you want to die?!” Sehun threatened seriously with narrowed eyes, offended by Kai’s verbal attack on his masculinity. “Well…, you are weaker than me and you do behave a princess sometimes.” Kai teased tauntingly. Instead of getting intimidated, the elder male could only chuckle at how adorable his angry brother looked; causing further irritation for the latter. “I’ll show you who the weak princess is!” Sehun cried out as he lunged towards Kai, the need for sleep pushed aside. 

 

In a blurred rush of movement, the two bodies twisted together.

And somehow, Sehun ended up being pinned by the elder male. “That wasn’t fair to me, Jongin!”

“All is fair in of love and war, Sehunnie.” Kai mused teasingly with a smirk.

“Yah! Let me go now!”

 

“Then do you admit I’m stronger than you?” Kai whispered breathily against his brother’s ear.

“No way, I’m not weak!” Sehun protested but struggle as he might, he couldn’t budge from Kai’s grip.

“…Fine, you’re stronger.” The boy groaned from under the smirking elder male. “You’re stronger than me.”

 

“Remember that in your pretty head, princess.” Kai asserted evilly as he loosened his arms around of his younger brother. But when he did, Sehun took advantage of the moment and flipped him over with a triumphant grin on his face. “Hah! Look at who’s the weaker now!” The boy taunted with a haughty chuckle, pinning Kai down beneath him. Instead of getting intimidated, Kai scoffed dramatically with a flick of his fringe. “Please, you only managed to trap me because I wasn’t expecting that. And I’m still much stronger than you, lil bro-”

 

“Says the guy who is trapped underneath by - argh!” Sehun grunted in frustration when he felt a pair of strong arms grabbing around his shoulders before flipping him to the side. “You were saying, princess Sehuna?” Kai chuckled when he easily swapped their positions. “… Okay fine. I really admit defeat now, you win.” Sehun mumbled reluctantly with a roll of his eyes. “But still, I just woke up and slow in my movements, so it wasn’t fair.”

 

Such a kid! There he goes again, giving reasons and excuses when things don’t go his way. “Whatever you say, Sehunnie.” Kai sighed as he shook his head in disapproval at the younger male’s self-justified weakness. “Now get your lazy off the bed!” The elder male asserted with a light smack onto Sehun’s , causing the latter to glare at him for a few seconds. “Yah, stop looking at me like that Sehunnie, you really need to wake up or you are going to be late for school.”

 

“… How can I when you are still holding onto me?!” Sehun half roared and growled in irritation from under the other male, he was still sore from losing in their battle of strength. Which Kai won easily, much to the younger’s dissatisfaction; while Kai did work out more than Sehun, considering that his job required a good physique and image, the younger didn’t expect to be so easily pinned within a few seconds. And that just wasn’t fair to Sehun, he worked out too, and probably just as much as his elder brother!   

 

“Now let go of me!” Sehun commanded loudly with hostility.   

“Woah, there’s no need to shout, lil bro.” Kai reasoned gently. “I’m just waking you up.”   

“Thirty minutes earlier that is, you stupid idiot. Why did you even wake me up-”

 

“Luhan is here and waiting outside for you.”

 

“-Oh.” The boy mumbled softly as he started quieting down at the mention of Luhan. Ah… looks like I’ve done something stupid again… It was then did Sehun realise that his elder brother was probably waking him up earlier because Luhan was in their home. But all the boy did was throw a silly tantrum for losing thirty minutes of sleep.  “Yeah oh, you bratty little kid. That’s all you can say, Oh Sehun.” Kai huffed as he rolled his eyes sarcastically. “Look at the way that you are reacting when you heard Lulu’s name, so he means more than me to you now?”   

 

“… Of course not, you mean a lot to me, just as much Luhan and everyone else that I love…. Are you angry at me, Jonginnie?” Sehun questioned with an innocent blink of his eyes, snuggling closer to the elder male. “Perhaps I am.” Kai responded with a mock-coldness, choosing to be unresponsive to the younger’s embrace. “Well, you shouldn’t have shouted at me earlier and I deserve to be treated a lot better.” Kai asserted firmly with a small frown while he flicked the younger’s forehead as punishment, causing Sehun to whine at the slight pain.

 

“Stop being mad at me, you’ve punished me already.” Sehun coaxed with a cute pout. “You’re such a kid.”

“Says the tantrum throwing little kid.” Kai countered with a scoff. “Where’s your a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter