Tangled issues

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap Thirty Four

 

“Daddy’s in the kitchen, Riri ah!” Luhan called back loudly in response.

 

Oh hell, they’re back! And while a supposedly happy family reunion was about to happen, Sehun was panicking both physically and mentally. Oh my god, what is Taeyeon-noona going to think, seeing that I’m at Luhan’s home at such a late time?! She’s bound to find something suspicious, I so screwed! , , , ! Sehun cursed repeatedly in his head while wishing for the ground beneath him to open up and swallow him whole. Why did I forget that they were returning today?

 

Luhan of course noted Sehun’s distress. “Relax, it’s just Hyeri and Taeyeon.”

“Relax?!” The teenager whispered urgently as he tried hiding away. “I can’t be seen with you!”

“We aren’t doing anything wrong, so calm down. We’re simply making dinner-”

 

Luhan sighed softly while assuring Sehun who had attempted to sneak behind the kitchen cabinet, with a gentle squeeze of his shoulders. Truthfully speaking, Luhan hated the sight of the boy being so fearful and careful around him, it only made Luhan feel incredibly guilty all over again. Sorry Sehun, I’m so sorry… I’m sorry that you don’t feel safe around me. It was indeed a fact that their relationship was illegitimate and Luhan couldn’t help noticing that it was acting as extra stress on Sehun, who still struggling with own issues.

 

“-Stop worrying and let’s start cooking dinner, I’m still hungry!” Luhan chided playfully with an adorable pout before clinging onto Sehun’s shoulders; appreciating and thankful for the boy’s slightly taller height for once. “You wouldn’t want me to die from hunger, would you, Sehunnie?” Luhan whined against Sehun’s left ear, acting cutely and playfully in attempt to brighten up the situation; like he would with his baby daughter.  

 

“Of course not, Luhan.” Sehun managed to mutter as he blushed a light red at the older male’s closeness and sudden burst of cuteness… and god, was Sehun completely enthralled and weakened by Luhan’s pout. “Le- Let’s make dinner, I’ll start by washing the ingredients.” Sehun fumbled slightly in his speech before taking out the groceries with a silly and delirious grin on his features; while Luhan hid a satisfied smirk, mentally praising himself for successfully changing Sehun’s mood.

 

“Prince Sehunnie, let your loyal Knight help you with the royal washing~”

“Sir Luhan, don’t you think you should wash them instead?” Sehun played along with a chuckle.

“But, my prince!” Luhan gasped. “It’s your royal duty to rule the kitchen and to feed your knights!”

 

“Luhan, oh god, enough with the playing!” Sehun laughed amusedly as he the taps, filling up the sink with water to wash the unpacked groceries. “And whoever said it was my duty to cook you a meal when you’re hungry?” Luhan chuckled at Sehun’s child-like outburst before reaching out to ruffle the boy’s hair affectionately. “Me of course, I can’t help that I like your lovely cooking so much, you really are-”

 

“Daddy! I missed you so- ooh, Sehunnie oppa!”    

Hyeri exclaimed with a girlish giggle when she saw the boy standing next to her father.

“Riri!” Sehun piped up happily, turning around to face the little girl.

 

With an excited laugh, Hyeri ran up to Sehun, who gladly swooped up her much smaller body into his arms. “I missed playing with you, Sehunnie oppa! I missed you a lot, really a lot!” The six year old announced innocently to her favourite babysitter, using her hands to draw a huge imaginary circle in the air. “I missed you too, oppa will play with you later, okay?” Sehun chuckled with genuine amusement when Hyeri nodded enthusiastically at the promise.

 

“Riri! What about Daddy? Don’t you miss him too?” Luhan interrupted with a pout, feigning hurt by his daughter’s ignorance to his presence. “Of course I do, Daddy. Don’t be sad, I miss you too!” Hyeri asserted firmly, reaching out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter