Conflict and aftermath

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap Twenty-One

 

“What do you mean that you resigned?!”

Taeyeon raised her voice almost instantly once she had entered the room.

“Please don’t be so loud, Hyeri can probably hear us!” Luhan stated, his voice shaky with some worry.

 

Both young adults were in their shared bedroom currently, out of sight from the little girl and hopefully, out of hearing capability too. Luhan had ushered Hyeri to sit on the living room sofa and tasked her to watch some television; which was all done to distract her from the upcoming storm that was brewing.

 

Taeyeon had just found out that the male parent was jobless and she definitely wasn’t going to accept that fact easily, especially when she wasn’t informed in the slightest about Luhan’s near two week old resignation. For about fourteen days, the female was utterly clueless about Luhan’s major decision which could affect the family adversely, and of course she was mad!

 

“I don’t care Luhan, you are jobless!” Taeyeon argued angrily, pointing an accusing finger at Luhan. “Do you even know what you were doing when you resigned?!” She glared sternly at the ex-science teacher, combing back at her hair irritably due to the ridiculousness of the situation. Taeyeon was almost reduced to a desperate state of panic, Luhan had quit his job and they were going to die of hunger or something now! How could she support the family on her own with just a crappy pay from waitressing?

 

“Relax Tae, I know what I’m doi-”

“Don’t tell me that! You know what you are doing? Are you even sure?!”

 

“Taeyeon, I just wanted to-” Luhan tried to reason sensibly with his wife, calmly speaking.

“Don’t tell me what you want, just answer me!”

 

Luhan hung his shoulders tiredly, realising that it was pointless to explain when Taeyeon was emotionally unstable.     

“Do you even care about this family, Luhan?” She questioned venomously, giving not one chance for the male to speak.

 

“Do you even realise what you done? Do you even care about the well-being of us?!”

“Are you just some irresponsible prick that doesn’t care abo-”

 

“Shut up, Tae! I always ing care about this family!” Luhan shouted in a deep and hoarse roar.

“Then why in the ing hell did you quit?!” Taeyeon screamed back, in a desperate and unfathomable cry.

 

“… I hated teaching.” The male whispered softly but with a strong determination.

“So what? It was job that paid and provided for us!”

 

“I’m not happy there!”

 

“You think I’m ing happy?!” Taeyeon countered in a sharp snap, waving her hands down at her body, pointing at the creased waitress uniform she was still wearing. “Perhaps, I don’t like my job and neither do I like this!” She declared fiercely, now motioning her arms freely around the house. Luhan frowned frustratedly at Taeyeon’s actions, she was pointing to everything around her, including him; saying that she was unhappy and dissatisfied with her life. “But I don’t give up! So why can’t you?”

 

“I’m not giving up on this family at all! I also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter