Introduction

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chap One

 

Repetitive.

 

That was the perfect word that described LuHan’s life.

 

Trapped in a mundane life for the past five years, LuHan’s daily actions and processes had been the same since his beautiful baby, Hyeri was born. He sincerely loved her, he truthfully did care about the little child that was his daughter. But it was stupid, really; LuHan made his girlfriend pregnant when drunk and hormonally active at some party. Having unprotected at the age of seventeen was not supposed to happen, especially not getting someone pregnant.

 

After all the commotion and stress died down, everyday life still continued normally, albeit unfamiliar to the pair of young parents. Time couldn’t be reversed unfortunately, it only moved forward, LuHan and his girlfriend had to cope their new lives, learning to take care of their baby daughter like responsible parents would. They got married and moved into a humble but warm apartment that was near their work places. He got a job as a teacher in an elementary school while his wife became a waitress at a fancy restaurant while continuing her medical studies.

 

LuHan didn’t say or complain about it, he supported her with the best he could, after all, he took away her social life by making her pregnant. Most of the time, she took care of Hyeri on her own as he would be busy at work. And LuHan sure didn’t want to take away anything more from her, it would be too cruel to hold her from her dreams of becoming a doctor.

 

Looking back of his life on a positive note, LuHan didn’t exactly regret what he did in his frivolous and impulsive youth. His daughter, Hyeri was a little bundle joy who could make him laugh by just being her adorably playful and inquisitive self. And when she did learn something new or when she would be running up to Daddy for praise, LuHan could only sweep her up into his arms; feeling proud and happy for his baby girl. Being a father could be strangely comforting and blissful sometimes.

 

But that wasn’t to say that LuHan was sincerely happy.

 

His life was far from real satisfaction.    

 

In fact, his wife was the same.

 

LuHan also knew that he was not the only one who felt that way. Both of them were in a failing relationship – each feeling trapped and suffocated in it, the only reason they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter