Discovery

Together?

 

“I love you”, a phrase I always wanted to say.

Will we ever be together?

----------------------

 “I-ugh… Um..”, Luhan was really reluctant. Why? For the reason that he’s afraid of what might Sehun tell him. This moment would be the first time that they would be able to talk. Not like they hadn’t talk but their conversations were just class related but the tone that Sehun was using was very serious. Like, he has something that he really wants to talk about.

 

“Please? Just this once. I badly need to talk to you.”, Sehun pleaded. Wait? What?! Oh Sehun? Pleading? Well, that was the first time. Sehun was known to be sometimes stubborn. So, this was the first time, as what Luhan thinks so. Though he has a huge crush on Sehun, he never invaded Sehun’s personal space. He considers himself as not the obsessive type. Not like Sehun’s fangirls that follows Sehun every day. They can’t even understand that every person needs space and some private time with themselves but the fangirls would just won’t care, as long as they get near them. Psh.

 

Luhan nodded, though reluctant. Sehun smiled, but not just those ordinary smiles that he has during days, but a very genuine smile and a very big one, too. This confused Luhan. Sehun’s smile was like it was the-best-day-of-my-life smile. Sehun released his grasp on Luhan’s arm and held his hands. Luhan’s jaw dropped. He looked at Sehun but Sehun only smiled at him and leaned on the lockers. Luhan was completely dumbfounded on Sehun’s acts. Sehun has never acted like this before to Luhan.

 

Sehun held Luhan’s hand like it was his lifeline. And Luhan was completely confused on to why Sehun wants to talk to him. “Luhan…”

 

Luhan looked up at Sehun, their eyes met. They were looking on each other’s eyes, seeing each other’s feelings. Luhan was really captivated by Sehun’s dark brown orbs. Sehun was really perfect. His face, there were no signs of any flaws.

 

“I…”

 

Now, Luhan was really scared. The tone that Sehun was using was very very serious. Luhan’s eyes were quivering and Sehun saw this. “Please, don’t be afraid.”, Sehun said in a very comforting tone. With that, Luhan relaxed. Sehun’s voice was really soothing. It was like music in his ears. Every word he says, they were melody that just can’t be forgotten.

 

“I… ugh… l-“

 

Before Sehun could finish his sentence, a swarm of girls surrounded him. Luhan was pushed back, falling down on his . Luhan stood up and picked up his things. He dusted his clothes and sighed. He just continued on walking out, like he was supposed to do before Sehun bumped him. Luhan was really looking grim. What was Sehun about to say? This question was floating in Luhan’s mind.

 

Back at Sehun, Ugh! I think I’m going to suffocate, Sehun thought. The girls’ perfume was really intoxicating. Sehun just can’t stand smelling all of their perfume in one sniff. Sehun held his breath. The girls were screaming, “Oppa! Please accept this!” “Saranghae oppa!” “Oppa, will you marry me?” and all those other mushy stuffs the girls could muster. They were handing Sehun letters, presents, chocolates and other lovely stuffs. Sehun could only display a fake smile, accepting all presents.

 

When the girls have dispersed, Sehun immediately inhaled a lot of oxygen. Damn this fangirls!

 

When Sehun was now okay,Wait! Where’s Luhan? Did he go home already?, Sehun thought worriedly. He searched everywhere for signs of Luhan. When he couldn’t find Luhan, he plopped down near Luhan’s locker, where Sehun was about to confess his love for Luhan.

 

Aish! Why do these girls have to ruin everything? Every damn time, they would ruin my plans. Every time I’m about to confess my love, they just have to show up and up everything. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

 

Sehun held both his hands to his head; he was ready to blow up. The girls were just annoying. He silently cursed all of the girls. He hoped they would just leave him alone. As he was cursing, he saw a piece of paper. He picked it up and immediately recognized the handwriting; it was Luhan’s. He opened the folded paper. The first thing he saw was his name. Eh? Why would Luhan write my name?, Sehun questioned himself. He continued reading…

 

 

Sehun…

It’s the first day of class. I get to see Sehun again. After a long two months, I’m finally gonna see him again. I hope he had a good summer.

---

Phew! Thank heavens, he’s not late. I wonder why he’s almost late.

Sehun, why do you have to look so good?

Every day, you would just make me awe by the way you dress. You look really really gorgeous. Is gorgeous even appropriate for you? I think you’re really handsome and perfect. <3

 

 

Sehun was completely shocked, astonished. He was speechless. Does Luhan have feelings for me?  This one question made him smile. Maybe Luhan does have feelings for Sehun. Sehun stood up and picked up his bag from his classroom. He just couldn’t stop smiling at the discovery he just found out. All throughout in going home, he was smiling and a very big one, too. It even reached his ears, if that is even possible. He didn’t care even if people would think him as a fool or crazy, he was just happy.

 

When he arrived home, he was greeted by his mother. His mother was confused onto why Sehun has this very huge smile on his face. “Why are you smiling this big, dear?”

 

“Uh. Nothing mom. I was just happy”, Sehun said, the smile never fading.

“Hm? Is that so? How about you tell umma?”

“How about, no? I’ll just tell you some other time, neh?”

“Okay. Now, go upstairs, take a shower, and after 30 minutes, come down for dinner. Me and your father have something to tell you. Okay?”, Mrs. Oh reminded.

 

----------------------

“Where is it?”, Luhan was on a rampage. He was searching for something important, a piece of paper. Just a piece of paper but he considers it as very important. Why? In the paper, it has his little diary. He was afraid that someone might see it.

 

When he was just done on searching, he soothed himself that the paper might just be inserted in one of his books in his locker and that he should not worry this much. He laid himself on his queen-sized bed, face first. He was frustrated. Ugh! I hope no one sees it.

 

While he was thinking, there was a knock. The door opened, “Young master, dinner is ready.”, one of their maids said. Luhan nodded towards her and the maid closed the door gently. Yup, young master. Luhan’s family is very rich. Though they are rich, Luhan was not a spoiled brat. Luhan would only buy things when needed. He doesn’t want to spend too much of his money.

 

Once he had saved a lot of money from all of the allowances that his parents gave him, he bought a lot of food and clothes and gave them to a charity near Seoul. It was the best day, he considered. Seeing all the smiles of those kids when they received the foods and clothes gave a warm feeling inside his heart. During his stay at the charity, the kids gave him a letter. They said, “Oppa, a stranger asked us to give this to you”. Luhan was confused on to who would give him the letter. The letter said…

 

You really are a little angel… <3

 

Luhan opened his drawer and took out the letter. He looked at the 6 words and smiled. This stranger is sweet, Luhan thought. After some seconds, he placed back the letter inside his drawer and went down.

 

When Luhan went to the dining table, he saw his father, “Appa! You’re here!”, Luhan quickly ran into his father’s arms. Most of the time, Luhan’s father would not be home in this kind of time because of work. His father owned one of the richest companies in Korea. His father would sometimes be back from work at midnight, when everyone is asleep. So this was a rare occasion.

 

“Yes, Luhan.”, Luhan’s father pulled back and smiled at his son. “We, me and your mother, wanted to tell you something.”, Luhan could sense the seriousness in his father’s voice.

Luhan went over to his seat and sat down, uncomfortable at the silence.

 

As they were eating, his father voiced out, “Luhan…”. Luhan looked up to his father. His mother placed a hand on top of his father’s and said, “Luhan-baby….”


 

Hi! Chapter 2! :) Cliffhanger. XD I hope you all like this chapter.

What will Luhan's and Sehun's parents say? Hahaha. Well, i think you all know the answer. Watch out for the next chapter :))

Subscribers, thankyouu so much! You don't know how happy I am. Your subscriptions are making me happy. Thanks to the 73 subscribers to this fic. I promis to give you the best the I could.

 

While I was writing this chapter, I was listening to EXO's album, both Korean and Mandarin. 

Happy Reading! Byeom :)