Chukahae

Together?

 

----------------------

Streams of salty tears flowed down Luhan's soft cheeks. He didn't know why he was even crying. He should be rejoicing because the love of his life was proposing to him ad was in front of him, with the velvet red box with a rinf sitting comfortable on the foam, waiting to be worn.

 

Luhan nodded his head, trying to cover his pathetic crying. Sehun carefully slipped the ring at Luhan's ring finger. He was trying to hide the giddy feeling inside him. Once he had slipped the ring to his fiancé, he jumped on to his feet and twirled the older.

 

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Sehun said as he placed Luhan on the ground, “I'll say that even in the millionth time, no, billionth, no, I'll keep on saying that forever." Sehun kissed Luhan on the lips with passion. He didn't add the tongue part because he knew Luhan would dislike it. Sehun pulled back and smiled. He brought his hands on both Luhan's cheeks and wiped off the remain tears f tears.

"Never cry, again, okay? I don't like it when I see your perfect face filled with tears."

 

Luhan nodded and hugged Sehun. Sehun hugged back and buried his nose to Luhan's soft honey hair.

 

Sehun gently pulled back and said, "Let's go?" and Luhan nodded. They walked hand in hand towards the entrance.

 

  Sehun opened the door for them and Luhan smiled in gratitude as they continued on. They were expecting that the hallways would be empty, considering that it was already past the regular dismissal time but no, there were a lot of people in the hall and to top it off, there were some girls that were crying in groups or tries or duos or any.

 

Sehun took a step and for some reason, the tap of his heels were louder than usual, which sounded off all throughout the hall. The students immediately lifted their heads and stood up. The crying girls were in front of the couple and Luhan had resorted in hiding behind Sehun and gripped tightly at Sehun's shirt, knowing that the younger was braver than he was. Luhan recognized the girl to be Sehun's fangirls and that was the reason that he hid behind his fiancé.

 

Suddenly, there was a girl stepping a few steps away from the group.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Cue on bow, "Jeonun... Park Son Il imnida. I-I'm the representative of the Sehun-oppa fan club. We have just heard your proposal to your boyfriend, I presume." Cue the simultaneous nods from the other girls, "Uh... We're not here to react violently but we would just like to congratulate you and your fiancé."

 

"Chukahae!" The girls congratulated in unison.

 

"Err... Thanks?" Sehun wondered how the girls heard his proposal over the speakers.

 

"From now on, we would like to call ourselves the Sehun and..." Son Il trailed as he inquired Luhan's name nonverbally

 

"Luhan" Luhan said in the cutely, which shouldn't have gone out because the girls were starting to fangirl over his voice.

 

While the other girls were fangirling at the back, Son Il tried to finish her declaration, "...and Luhan." she nodded.

 

"Thank you very much girls." Sehun smiled and the girls melted.

 

"Can we see Luhan-oppa properly, oppa?" One girl said bravely and the others agreed, nodding their heads.

 

Sehun chuckled and tried telling Luhan to shoe himself, "Come on, sweetie. They want to see you." Sehun coaxed.

Seeing that Sehun was sure, Luhan nodded and came out.

 

The girls started squealing when Luhan showed his face. They were fangirling about how cute Luhan looked and that they really make a good couple with Sehun and all those whatnots

 

"That's enough girls. Oppa still has soccer practice and I suppose Luhan-oppa's going with you?" Son Il inquired. Sehun nodded and the girls commented of it being sweet. "We hope your relationship will continue forever. It was really nice meeting to Luhan-oppa." Son Il held out her hand, expecting a handshake from Luhan.

Luhan looked at Sehun and the younger nodded with a smile. The Chinese smiled back and returned the handshake to Son Il.

 

Son Il was suppressing her fangirl squeal when she was shaking Luhan's hand. "Annyeong, oppa." she giggled before scurrying fast to the exit, squealing about how she had a handshake with Luhan. The girls felt jealous and didn't leave.

 

Luhan looked at them confusedly and looked at his fiancé. Sehun chuckled and nudged the older. He mouthed 'handshake' and Luhan had his mouth in 'o'.

The girls tried not squeal at the cuteness.

 

Luhan hesitatingly moved forward and said, "Thank you everyone for accepting me and... Uh... As a sign if gratitude, I'd like to hug each and every one of you here."

 

The girls gasped and felt excited about hugging Luhan.

 

By the time, they were done with the hug-fest, it was already half the time of Sehun's soccer practice and Sehun had to make a half an of an excuse to his coach. While Sehun had soccer practice, Luhan was watching them with tired eyes.

Sehun caught Luhan's eyes and sent him a wink. Luhan chuckled and waved to him.


 

Sorry! A short update before i move on

I'm expecting myself to update after new year's eve. hopefully. :)

tumblr_mfa155S5SU1qcxn3no1_500.gif