Anticipating

Together?

 

----------------------

Luhan silently sat at his seat, blocking out the outside world and facing his inner thoughts. He didn't know. He doesn’t know. Something was bothering him. Confused perhaps would be the word for him, he inferred. A certain happening was about to happen and that he don't know what it would be. Possibilities ran throughout Luhan's mind as he spaced out. He didn't know why his heartbeat was beating faster than normal. Probably anticipating on what was to come. He couldn't really put a finger on it but one word for sure was on his mind:  change. When Sehun had said, "Just wait..." he could already point out that something would happen and change a whole new perspective. Luhan has inquired on what was Sehun thinking since the other was wearing an expression that was unreadable. After the whole breakfast event, the couple readied for school and walked hand in hand towards school. For some reason, the way Sehun held Luhan's hand was kind of in a protective way. Luhan didn't know and the way Sehun's brows furrowed, he knew that Sehun was thinking of something. What could it be?, a question that is not yet to be answered ushered its way at Luhan's mind. Midway of the distance towards their school, Luhan asked Sehun if something was wrong and Sehun replied with a "Nothing's wrong" and a smile. But Luhan, who was greatly intrigued as to why Sehun seems to be thinking too much, wasn't a bit convinced because of how Sehun's smile seemed to be forced. Many thoughts rushed through Luhan's curious brain but one thought has surely imprinted itself on his brain:  Sehun finding him hard to get. Luhan shuddered. He knew that Sehun must be frustrated and he wanted to get in his pant since generation's mind today us always clouded with lust and need. Sehun has initiated getting in his pants when they had showered together but Luhan declined, saying he was not ready. So by now, as Luhan has concluded, Sehun must be ually frustrated. But then again, Luhan knows that Sehun is not like those other boys. Though he still had doubts, Luhan remained firm on the ground and put his whole trust on Sehun. After all, in a relationship, one must put his trust on his partner, as well as the other. Luhan shook all of these thoughts away from his head.

 

Though he trusted Sehun very much, there's still one bit of curiosity that instilled in his mind. So before they could reach school, Luhan asked Sehun, "I know you'd probably be irritated with this but I need to ask you this, again. Is something wrong? You've been wearing the same unreadable expression throughout the walk. It’s like something's gonna happen. But, is there really something about to happen? I'm worried Sehun."

 

Sehun stopped walking and looked at Luhan with a smile but this time it was not forced, more like a determined one. "Don't be. Nothing wrong will happen. Just wait.", Sehun assured with a genuine smile as he tightened his hold on Luhan's hand and continuing on walking.

 

For some reason, Luhan was relieved.

 

As the two neared the school vicinity, Luhan tried prying Sehun's hold off of his but the more Sehun tightened his hold.

 

"Sehun, we're almost at school."

"But..."

"Sehun.", Luhan said firmly, trying to sound dominant.

 

Sehun locked eyes with Luhan, trying to win Luhan with his puppy eyes but to no avail, Luhan looked away. Sehun sighed in defeat and finally let go of Luhan's hand

 

"Fine.", Sehun whined and pouted.

 

Luhan smiled at Sehun's childishness. He leaned over Sehun and gave him a peck on the cheek. Sehun's pout curved upward, forming a grin.

 

"You missed one spot.", Sehun pointed out.

"Really? Where?"

 

Sehun pouted his lips and pointed at it. Luhan formed a small o with his lips and laughed. Luhan jokingly shook his head, making Sehun pout even more.

 

Luhan chuckled as he leaned towards Sehun and kissed him. Luhan hadn't planned on making the kiss heated but Sehun had. Before he could pull back, Sehun has placed both his hands at Luhan's cheeks. Luhan couldn't protest no more since he knew Sehun missed him and he too, missed him. Shameful as it may sound to Luhan, he placed his arms around Sehun's neck, enjoying how languid their lip movements.

 

 Both pulled back, trying not to restrain themselves from holding their breaths. Panting as they lock their eyes filled with fiery emotions.

 

"You're beautiful when you're like this.", Sehun commented as he chuckled making Luhan blush. Luhan lightly smacked Sehun's chest as he leaned forward, resting his head on Sehun's broad chest, feeling the fast thuds from Sehun's chest. Sehun smiled, knowing that Luhan was his and vice versa. His left hand Luhan's light caramel brown hair as his other was placed at Luhan's waist as if supporting the latter's weight. The two stayed still until they had steady breathings.

 

"Sehunnie?", Luhan sounded.

"Hm?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No and why the hell would I be mad at you?", Sehun asked in pure curiosity.

 

"You know. When you'd initiate, you know, 'it' and then I'd decline and you know.", Luhan confessed, embarrassed.

 

Instead of getting a proper answer, Sehun had given him a hearty laugh. Luhan pouted as Sehun was now literally rolling like a buffalo.

 

"Yah! It's not funny!", Luhan shouted. But instead of hearing Sehun cease from hia laughing time, Sehun only laughed more. Luhan felt rage as he wondered on what was funny about what he said. "If you don't stop laughing in the count of five, I'll leave you here."

 

"5."

"4."

"3."

 

Luhan crossed his arms, still hearing Sehun’s laugh.

 

"2."

"1."

 

Angry, Luhan stomped his way around Sehun who was still laughing. Luhan rolled his eyes at Sehun. Before Luhan could pass any further, Sehun grabbed his hand. Trying to hold his laughter, he covered his mouth with his free hand. After composing himself, which was approximately five seconds, he looked at Luhan straight in the eyes before cupping his face and saying, "Luhan. I understand you. I'll always do. If you say you're still not ready, I'll wait. I can control myself, you know. But if you get y all the way, maybe I'd flip. Haha, but seriously, trust me. I'll wait.", Sehun assuredly stated.

 

Luhan couldn't help but smile wide knowing that Sehun would wait for him. He was glad that he had had him. "Thanks. I'm so glad you're my boyfriend and fiancé. I love you.

 

"You're welcome, cutie. I, too, am glad that I have you and I love you, too."

 

The two exchanged smiles as they walked towards the school vicinity with Luhan going in first.

 

Though Luhan knew that he could really trust Sehun, he was still bit anticipating on what was yet to come. He shook all these thoughts away from his mind as he set his mind on the lesson but, sitting on the chair for the past 40 minutes and listening to you partner blabbering about confusing algebraic expressions, equations and formulas wasn't helping either. They were told to do a seat work and since Kai and Luhan were seatmates, they were paired.

 

"Earth to Luhan? Yah! Yah! ing earth to goddamn innocent Luhan!", Kai frustratedly called out, waving his hand at Luhan's eyes. Kai was tired, tired of doing all the explaining while letting Luhan go into daydream land.

 


 

Gosh! I don't even know. lol. I'm updating this before I go to school. XD

  tumblr_m3lr31ah9o1qc7vhno3_r1_500.gif

  I was busy with school and you know, stuffs. And will probably be even more busy. My school just implemented that every student should have at least 2 or 3 clubs to join in. Some got only 2 because of the schedule, specifically they chose a club related to sports, and since I don't even play sports, I was placed in a not so strenous club. I joined the science club(i only joined because of the activities. lol), travelers club(i love going to places, that's why) and yearbook. Mainly, the club that I only wanted to join was the yearbook since i've been anticipating this. lol, to be honest, in my school, i'm the sought out graphic designer. hahaha! i don't even know why. on the first week, we were club selling in the afternoon (campaigning for clubs) and when it was time for the yearbook's turn, everyone ingly nudged me and so on. it was irritating, you know. then, when the speaker asked who were editors/designers, everyone shouted my name. at that time, i was chatting with my friends and when i heard my name, i was like, "what happened?". no joking! it's really true. :)))

tumblr_m64t82kNwf1r8g8wuo3_250.gif

Okay, and then another reason why i would probably be busy is i applied on being a library assistant for the year. If I get accepted, I would have a free tuition next year. AND, I would get a laptop! yay! Ah, I hope I'd get the position. lol. Pray for me? XD

 

Anyway, what do you think of the chapter?

Comment and Subscribe, okay?

 

I got a question, if you don't mind. What the hell happened to the site?! I was visiting my profile and then, my eyes bulged out! The , I had 851 karma! Is this even for real? What happened? lol, seriously. I'd be happy if you'd inform me what had happened. Please? Thankyou! :)

 

Oh! I forgot, I'll be on a semi-hiatus when I update again because I'm busy. But, don't worry I'll write a long chapter, It also goes the same for my other stories. Sorry. :) Have a good day!

tumblr_ltfnw2gYs41qg3q94o3_500.gif