Precious Stones

Together?

 

----------------------

Sehun and Luhan were in Sehun's room, lying side by side. Sehun was hugging Luhan from behind and Luhan playing with his fingers. Their feet were in a tangled mess. Luhan wou giggle at times when Sehun would talk and his not breathe would tickle with ear. The coupe has already spent a good hour with just talking to each other with topics that kept on changing after another.

 

 

"Hey remember that when you were telling your friends about being followed or stalked when we were at a field trip in Myeongdeong and you were roaming around the place or should I say... lost?", Sehun chuckled as he finished.

"Yah! I was not lost. I just got...  separated", Luhan defended.

"Yeah, right. You almost tear up when you saw your friends.", Sehun snorted.

 

"Aish, enough of that. Well, what about it?"

 

"Embarrassing may it be but here goes. Well I was the one who was following you", Sehun confessed.

"Bwo?! You stalker! How could you?! I got scared at that time.", Luhan complained and playfully punched Sehun's chest before crossing his arms and pouting cutely.

"Aigoo, don't get mad. I was only following you because I was just worried you'd get lost and it was true. Instead of getting mad at me, you should be thankful."

 

"Why should I be thankful to a stalker like you?” Luhan harrumphed.

"Well, I was just the one who asked that kid to bring you back to the meeting place.” Sehun said with a tint of cockiness.

 

Luhan then faced Sehun and sat on top of his stomach, "Jinja?” Sehun chuckled at Luhan's sudden bubbliness and nodded. Luhan squealed all of a sudden and gave Sehun a kiss full on the lips, "Awe, my Sehunnie really loves me that much?” Luhan giggled at his own question.

 

Luhan's acts would not be out of the ordinary for him since Luhan was always the energetic person when they were together. Sehun has never seen this side of Luhan when they were still not together but he's glad he now knows. Sehun only stares at Luhan, who was playing with his fingers, and smiling.

 

Luhan's like a precious stone. A stone that must never be played nor be broke.

 

It was like this moment was perfect with only watching his fiancé do things that in eyes are too cute for his own good. It's also as if this perfect moment was never going to end. Oh, the --

 

Bang!

 

The door of Sehun's room was widely opened. Disturbing, strong light blinded the couple's eyes. A silhouette was seen at the door and Sehun could not decipher who it. may be. It only illuminated some or her face but at the glint of the person's cocky grin, he just know who this person could be and just wished he had never known this person.

 

"Ah! Kyeopta!” Suzy fangirled over the couple who were on bed. She closed the door and hopped-more like galloped- towards the couple in a matter of seconds.

"Suzy, what are you doing here?", Sehun questioned while frowning at her existence inside his room. He looked displeased just looking at her

 

Suzy stood beside the large king sized bed and placed her hands on her hips, pouting and facing Sehun. "You're so mean. Just because you have Luhan and pretty much own him, it doesn’t mean I can't hang out with pretty Luhan!", Suzy pointed and pouted. Her pout dropped as she turned. Luhan who was situated below Sehun. "Hey, Luhan oppa. Let’s go out and have fun and leave your obsessive boyfriend her!"

 

Sehun groaned at Suzy's choice f words to describe him and also the fact that she's taking away Luhan and not to mention that she's ruining his perfect.

Luhan turned to Sehun and asked if could. Sehun, though reluctant, nodded his head but gave out his condition, "You can go only if we're together."

 

"Awe, don't worry Sehunnie. You can also go. I knew you won't let Luhan go if you two are not together so, yeah. You can go!"

 

Sehun scoffed at her bubbly disposition.

Luhan hugged the younger and helped him up so they could change out of their clothes

 

----------------------

Conditioned air welcomed them as they entered the shopping mall, which was located at the heart of Seoul. The mall, like any other day, is filled with people. Couples, families, groups f friends and et cetera are scattered in the relatively large mall. There were also students inside the infrastructure since it was already midday-lunch. Lucky for them, they didn't have classes for the day because f the scheduled bathroom inspection and repairs which happens once in a school year.

 

"Kaja!", Suzy exclaimed as she looped her arm around Luhan's, breaking the once holding hands of Sehun and Luhan, and skipping with Luhan to every stores. Luhan looked back at Sehun apologetically.

 

Sehun's once grinning face a while ago turned cold. He glared at his cousin as if he was drilling holes at the back of her head.

 

Suzy felt she was being glared at and that only made her giddy and be touchy to Luhan. Sehun inwardly cheered when she could feel the glare grow more and more intense. Luhan, on the other hand, was oblivious of what was happening between the two.

 

Smiles were on the faces of Suzy and Luhan as they continued to point out. some cute stuffs, giggling at some of the merchandises that they see. The atmosphere was good, chilly air, attractive products, good music and high spirits except for an angry fiancé who's following his other half and his cousin is walking a step away from him. It was bad enough that Suzy's always there whenever he's with Luhan and now, it turned out worse.

 

Sehun let out a big sigh as he continued to follow the duo. He ruffled his hair while lazily looking around the stores. Golden brown crisp strands tangled themselves around Sehun's long slender lanky fingers. Sehun's eyes were as stoic as ever, carrying a bored expression. He continued on looking at every store without any interest at the stores, when a jewelry shop came across his peripheral view. He has been meaning to visit a jewelry shop the previous days but he kept on forgetting. He was still walking when he bumped on someone.

 

"Oh! Sorry.", Sehun quickly apologized. The person turned around and it was Luhan.

 

"Are you okay? Is something wrong, Hunnie?", Luhan asked.

"Oh, no. I was just thinking about some... things."

"Are you sure? Nothing bothering you?", Luhan affectionately held Sehun's head in between his small hands.

Sehun smiled and nodded, "I'm fine. Don't worry."

 

Luhan smiled back and leaned forward to give Sehun a peck on the lips and let go of his head.

 

"Oh, I gotta pee. Do you want anything I'd buy?" Sehun excused as he remembered he should go to that jewellery shop he saw.

"Whatever you'd feel like buying, I'm fine."

"Okay, bye!"

"We'll be waiting here."

 

"Be sure to be fast or else I'll cut that rod of yours," Suzy added.

 

"Yah! Shut up!" Sehun remarked before walking away.

 

Once he had lost the two, he immediately ran to the shop. He looked around and was amazed at the amount of jewelries around. He couldn't fathom how much all of these coats. Probably a billion? Sehun inferred.

He looked at the jewelries at the counter, where the saleslady was stationed. The lady smiled and Sehun returned it before looking down the items below.

 

"How can I help you, sir?" the saleslady inquired.

"I'm looking for a good engagement ring for my boyfriend," Sehun smiled widely as the lady returned the gesture and looked for a ring that Sehun might like.

 

----------------------

"What's taking that kid so long?" Suzy grumbled.

Luhan smiled, "Maybe he's already on his way."

 

Suzy crossed her arms and cursed at Sehun. Luhan was amused at how such a girl could curse so much.

 

"I'm buying a taco. Sehun better be back after I buy or else I'll sell his at eBay." Suzy cursed as she went to buy. Luhan chuckled as he nodded airily and looked around for Sehun.

 

 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Luhan or should I say Oh Luhan?", a cocky voice said.

Luhan turned around came face to face with a girl with cat-like eyes chewing a piece of gum.

 

"J-Jiyeon..."

 

Jiyeon made a bubble with her gum before popping it and chewing it back. "Annyeong.", she said with an emotionless face.

 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked with shaky breaths.

"I'm just passing by and saw you so, I decided to drop by and say hi.", Jiyeon replied flatly.

"O-okay." Luhan said as he fiddled with his fingers.

 

Silence fell upon the two. Luhan looked at his fingers while Jiyeon eyed him. Luhan could feel Jiyeon's stare and he felt incredibly uncomfortable.

 

"So, how are you these days?" Jiyeon asked while chewing her gum.

"I-I've been good. Y-you?"

"Not good. I'm transferring."

"If it's not uncomfortable of you, may I-"

"Just family business." Jiyeon suddenly interjected.

 

Luhan let out a small 'oh' before the atmosphere between them became awkward.

 

"You know..." Jiyeon started, "I really meant what I said to you at the cafeteria."

Luhan gulped.

"Ailee," Jiyeon breathed her name. "She was the mastermind of all of this. She was the one who placed that gooey stuff at the door so it'd fall on you."

 

"Why-"

"She was jealous. I know you've heard about Sehun and Ailee's relationship. Ailee really loved him but then, when Sehun told Ailee that he really didn't develop feelings for her, she went to depression, even though she didn't show it to Sehun. How did Ailee know your relationship? She sad that she saw you and Sehun kiss at the school entrance. She was running late at that time and bam! she saw you."

 

"I-I...-"

 

"I wasn't really expecting you to stay away from Sehun but when I saw Ailee's notebook, I just had to. To avoid you from being hurt. She wrote many bad things about you. She compared you to a for taking away Sehun from her. I’m not really like this, it's just my outer shell, but I'm glad you and Sehun are good to go. I'm wishing you both a good life."

 

"Jiyeon..." Luhan was b with tears. He then enveloped Jiyeon to a warm hug. Jiyeon was caught out of surprise but then she smiled and hugged Luhan back.

"Thank you, thank you!"

 

Jiyeon patted Luhan's back as he cried. "It's okay.  Don't cry." Jiyeon kept on patting and rubbing Luhan's back until Luhan pulled back.

Luhan fumbled the inside of his pocket and took out a cute cat keychain. He held it out to Jiyeon. Jiyeon eyed it before pointing a finger to herself. Luhan nodded and grabbed her hand and placed the keychain on her palm.

 

 

"Please accept this as a sign of of my gratitude and as a symbol of our friends." Luhan smiled bur when he realized what he just said, he stammered, "I-I mean, if you only want to but if you do-"

"I'd like to." Jiyeon held out her other hand for a handshake. "Let's be friends."

 

Luhan nodded happily ad took Jiyeon's had and shook it. Both laughed when they didn't stop shaking their hands. They retracted their hands and gave a out little chuckle. "Well, be careful now." Jiyeon said as she looked at her phone for the time. She was about to walk away when she said, "Hey, why don't you give me your number so we'd keep in touch."

 

Luhan nodded and pressed his number on Jiyeon's phone. Jiyeon called Luhan's number when she received her phone. Luhan's phone rang and Jiyeon ended the call. "Now, you have my number. Text me, okay?"

 

"Sure."

"Okay, bye."

 

Luhan waved good bye at Jiyeon's disappearing figure before smiling at himself. Suddenly, Sehun came to his side.

 

"Hey, I saw Jiyeon. Isn't she Ailee's friend? Ohmygod! Did she hurt you?" Sehun quickly scanned his boyfriend.

 

Luhan laughed at his fiancé's crankiness. "I'm fine. She didn't do anything to me. "

Sehun let out a sigh of relief, "Phew. That's good."

 

"Hey, you said you'd buy me something." Luhan pouted as he pretended to be disappointed.

"Omona! I forgot. Aigoo, sorry baby." Sehun apologized.

"No, that's okay. Let's just buy some together.” Luhan suggested. Sehun was about to give Luhan a hug when e heard a familiar shriek.

 

"Yah! Stop following me, you ert!"

 

Suzy’s shriek can be heard all over the place. Sehun and Luhan chuckled as Suzy tried to get away to some boy.

 

“Kaja?” Sehun inquired and Luhan nodded.


 

After over a month, yay! I updated.

I'm really sorry. Really!

Been busy with school stuffs. 

I'm suppose to update a small chapter again tomorrow but tomorrow is my mother's birthday and we're throwing her a party. So, yeah, maybe I'd update this Wednesday or Thursday. Please anticipate it. :)

tumblr_mav9380ivT1qcam34o1_500.gif