Cry

Together?

 

----------------------

“Sehun and Luhan, you may go out now. You’re needed.”, the teacher announced as she received a note of Luhan and Sehun’s release from the principal. By now, all of the teachers in their school know about Sehun and Luhan’s relationship. Just this early morning, Mrs. Oh and Luhan’s mother went to school to get permission to the principal to take Sehun and Luhan out of class if they are needed. At first, the principal was confused onto why should he accept their request. So, the two mothers explained to the principal about Sehun and Luhan’s relationship. Soon enough the principal understood and approved their request.

 

Sehun and Luhan both stood up, grabbed their bags and walked out. As they were walking out, some of their classmates were whispering amongst themselves. Luhan could hear them well, though.

 

“Eh? Why were they called out?”, one whispered.

“I don’t know.”

“Do you think there’s something between the two of them?”

“I don’t think so. Oppa wouldn’t hit on someone ugly.”

 

Sehun also heard this and whipped his head towards the speaker and glared at her. The poor girl was shocked. She nearly fell out of her chair when she jumped a bit. Sehun trudged towards here and the girl was getting very scared because of the menacing glare Sehun had. He was about to scold the girl when Luhan grabbed him by the arm. Sehun looked at Luhan and Luhan shook his head. He sighed in defeat and continued walking outside. The girl heaved a deep sigh of relief.

 

“Phew. That was scary.”, she said as she wiped an imaginary sweat on her forehead.

 

Outside, silence was over Luhan and Sehun as they walked out of school premises. Sehun felt guilty at what doing just a while ago because it would sabotage their plan on keeping their relationship secret. Sehun was planning on apologizing to Luhan but Luhan had beaten him before he could utter a word.

 

“You know you don’t have to do that.”, Luhan murmured, barely inaudible.

“I know and I’m sorry. I just got carried away. I don’t like them saying that you’re ugly.”.

 

Luhan nodded. Sehun smiled and hugged Luhan at his side. “Does that mean I’m forgiven?”, Sehun said cutely. Luhan chuckled and pinch Sehun’s nose lovingly before he nods his head.

 

----------------------

“Luhan! I order you to come out in their this instant!”, Luhan’s mother demanded. Luhan was dress fitting his tuxedo for the wedding. The tuxedo was elegant and was colored white but what was wrong in the attire was that it looked like a girl’s attire. It was horribly tight. Luhan complained about how tight the tux was to him but his mother told him that it was perfect for his figure.

 

Luhan sighed in defeat because when his mother uses her demanding tone, she could do anything. He slid the curtain to the side, revealing himself. The people who was waiting for Luhan gasped. Upon hearing each gasps, Luhan’s face contorted. “Ummaaa~ I told you it’s horrible.”

 

“No no no, Luhan dear. You look exquisitely beautiful. You look like some angel in your attire excluding the halo and wings. But, omo! You look perfect. The---“, the two mothers continued ranting about how Luhan looked with the tux. Luhan had his face still contorted but then smiled at the two women. They were arguing on what would be the color for Luhan’s little hanky to be tucked in Luhan’s tux pocket. He looked over Sehun and smiled. Sehun had his jaws dropped. Luhan giggled at Sehun’s expression. Sehun snapped out of his trance when he heard Luhan giggle, which he found adorably cute. He smiled and held his thumbs up.

 

Sehun also did the same. He wore his tuxedo and when he went out of the fitting room, the two mothers were squealing and ranting that Luhan and Sehun really are a match made in heaven. Luhan and Sehun laughed at their mothers. They were acting like some crazy fangirls, fangirling on some idol.

 

By now, Luhan and Sehun was now tired of all the questions that their mothers were asking on what would be the color for the flowers and other wedding stuffs. They both slumped on their seats, holding each other’s hands. When the two mothers saw this they were squealing on how cute they looked. The two sons just laughed at their antics.

 

In majority, the whole dress fitting was a success except for the two mothers who were bickering on what would be the color of this and that.

 

By lunch, they went to a café near the wedding shop they just went. Still, the two mothers were bickering about wedding stuffs while Sehun and Luhan watched and listened to them bicker. And by the end of lunch, Luhan and Sehun bid goodbye to their mothers since school was still waiting for them. They walked out of the café hand in hand. As they were walking, Sehun stopped dead on his tracks. Luhan looked at Sehun confusedly. He noticed Sehun was looking on up ahead. He followed Sehun’s gaze and saw Ailee walking. Luhan smiled and waved Ailee over. Ailee noticed Luhan waving her over and smiled as he walked towards them.

 

“Hi!”, Luhan greeted.

“Hi Luhan! Hi Sehun!”, Ailee greeted back. Sehun strained a fake smile.

 

“Where were you going? Classes are about to start.”

“Oh! The teacher told me to buy something from a store up ahead.”, Ailee replied.

“Ah! Then, we’ll be going ahead. See you!”

 

Ailee waved goodbye to the both of them and continued on. Luhan was already walking when Ailee gave Sehun a wink. This gave shivers down to Sehun’s spine.

 

 

The two went back to classes and students were still gossiping about Luhan and Sehun being called out.  Sehun had a scowl in his face as he tried his best not to shout at them. Luhan sighed as he watched Sehun scowl. They proceeded to their room and still, students gossiping. Luhan just ignored all of it.

 

“Just ignore all of it”, a voice whispered.

 

He turned his head to the voice and saw Chanyeol smiling. Luhan nodded and thanked his friend for being there for him.

 

Classes went well except for the occasional whispers.

 

Classes have ended and Luhan and his friends went to the cafeteria to grab some food. As they were munching silently, Chanyeol spoke up.

 

“Uh.. hyung? Can I ask you a question? If it’s okay with you.”

Luhan looked up from his food and said, “Sure.”

 

“What was all about that you and Sehun thingy or something?”

“Oh, that. Our parents told us the other night that our wedding will be two weeks from now.”, Luhan casually answered.

“BWOOH?!”, all of them practically shouted at Luhan’s ears, making Luhan cringe before nodding.

 

Then, they all congratulated Luhan and bombarded Luhan with all sorts of wedding questions. Luhan answered all of them and by the end of the last question, he was practically worn out.

 

“Yah, hyung! Don’t forget to invite us, neh?”, Baekhyun voiced out.

“Of course. I want my friends to be there.”, Luhan answered.

 

“Awe, hyung. That’s so sweet!”, Kris cooed as he hugged Luhan. Luhan heartily laughed as the others joined Kris in literally choking Luhan for good. Just then, someone came up to their table, breaking the happy moment.

 

“Uh? Are you Luhan?”, the girl asks, looking at Luhan.

“Yes?”

“Someone told me to look for you and tell you that a teacher was looking for you and he needs you to go to the laboratory.”

“Eh? Who was that someone?”, Luhan asks.

 

The girl shrugged, “I didn’t see the person’s face clearly.”

 

Luhan nodded and stood up. The girl then walked out of the cafeteria. “Guys, I’m going to the laboratory. Wait for me, okay?”

“Neh!”, they chimed together.

 

Luhan then proceeded. He walked through the hallway and looked for the laboratory.

Luhan was about to open the door when someone called him.

 

“Hi Luhan.”

“Oh. Hi Ailee!”, Luhan greeted back.

“Where’re you going?”

“Someone told me that a teacher was looking for me.”

“Ah! Okay, then. I’ll be going now. Take care. Ta-ta!”, Ailee said as he waved goodbye.

 

Luhan nodded and watched Ailee walk away. As Ailee turned her back to Luhan, she smirked as she really meant her words when she said take care. Be careful, Luhan. You don’t know what’s on your way, Ailee cackled when she walked to an intersection.

 

Luhan opened the door and when he took a step forward, he felt something beneath his shoe. He moved his foot at the side and saw pen. He tilted his head in confusion. What’s this doing here?, Luhan thought as he picked it up. Just then, he heard something like a rope riding up. Before he could even look for the sound, something oozy landed on top of him, completely soaking Luhan’s head as it continued trailing down on Luhan’s clothes. Luhan gasps as it landed on him.  He looked down at his clothes and also, it was covered with the oozy fluid. The , he cursed.

 

Before Luhan could get rid of the fluid, which he think was futile, he heard something snap. He looked up and saw a girl giggling. He didn’t have the chance to see the girl’s face since the girl was wearing glasses that covered her eyes and ran as swift as he can, still giggling.

 

Luhan felt limp and fell down. He began crying. He didn’t know who could have done this to make him deserve such embarrassment. He then used the last of his strength to drag himself to the bathroom to save himself from the public. There, he stayed, crying as he tried getting rid of the ooze.

 

Back at Chanyeol and the others, they were getting worried. Luhan had been out for almost an hour. They had figured that it’s quite impossible for Luhan to keep them waiting for a long time. But, they kept their patience, as possible, high enough. After waiting for another thirty minutes, they were getting very damn worried as hell. So, they decided to look for Luhan. They had searched everywhere but Luhan was nowhere to be found. As they were passing by the men’s bathroom, they hear muffled cries and some sniffles. Curiosity got them and they decided to check if who was crying.

 

They gasped as they saw Luhan trying to get rid something on his head. Luhan had heard them and began crying even harder. Chanyeol then rushed towards Luhan and put his arms around him, not caring if he got the ooze on his clothes as well.

 

“Hyung. What happened?”, Chanyeol asked, concern very clear on his voice.

“I-I.. don’t… kn-now.”, Luhan was struggling to answer for he was hiccupping and was gasping for air because of the crying he had.

 

“Shh, hyung. It’s okay. We’re here. It’s gonna be okay. Your safe.”, Kris comforted as he rubbed Luhan’s back.

 

As Luhan was crying and Chanyeol comforting him, Kris, Baekhyun and Tao had somehow managed to get rid of the ooze that had been stuck on Luhan’s hair. Chanyeol had convinced Luhan that it’s better to go home since school hours was over. Baekhyun threw his his jacket over Luhan to hide the mess on his clothes.

 

The five of them walked towards Luhan’s house, which was only a fifteen minute walk. During the duration, Chanyeol was still hugging Luhan and Baekhyun was getting jealous that his boyfriend was hugging someone else besides him but he tried to tell himself that Luhan was in pain he is in need of comfort.

 

They had reached Luhan’s place and was greeted by Luhan’s butler. The butler gasped in shock at Luhan’s condition.

 

“Gasp. Young master! What happened to him?”

“We still don’t know but I’d appreciate if you could get us hot water and a towel and a hot choco would be good. It’s for Luhan.”, Chanyeol said.

“Yes. I’ll have it brought to the young master’s room.”, the butler said as he excused himself.

 

Chanyeol and the others led Luhan to his room, helping Luhan as they could. Baekhyun had let Chanyeol help Luhan get changed.

 

Luhan was still clinging on the taller boy’s body when Chanyeol was changing him. Chanyeol was worried sick on why was Luhan acting. The hot water and towel with the hot choco was already on Luhan’s side table. Chanyeol laid Luhan on his bed as Kris wet the towel with the hot water. He wiped the wet towel on Luhan’s forehead, then all over his face and proceeded on wiping his body.

 

Luhan forced himself in a sitting position; finally he was ready to tell what happened to him. Chanyeol sat next to him and slung an arm over his shoulders, rubbing it gently. Luhan took a deep inhalation of oxygen.

 

“Are you sure, hyung? We’ll understand if you’re not yet ready to tell.”, Chanyeol assured. Luhan shook his head.

 

Luhan took all the courage he could get and told everyone what happened to him. Gasps were heard as he was story telling.

 

“… I don’t know why someone could do such thing.”. By now, Luhan was already weeping.

“It’s okay hyung. We’re here. We won’t leave you.”, Kris assured as he drew circles on Luhan’s back, which Luhan found soothing.

“Thank you, guys. I don’t know what to do without you.”, Luhan extended his arms, initiating for a group hug. They smiled and hugged Luhan.

 

“By the way”, Luhan pulled back, “Can you not tell Sehun about this? I don’t like it when he gets worried about me.”

“But, hyung. I think he has the right to know about this. I mean he’s your boyfriend.”

“I know. But, please? For me?”

 

Chanyeol sighed and nodded his head, “Okay but, I hope this’ll the last. It’s not proper to keep secrets to your boyfriend.”

 

Luhan nodded and thanked them.


 

Long chapter. lol.

Mother Yeollie. Hahaha. Yeollie is so caring.

 

Comment and Subscribe. Thankyouu! \(^ _ ^)/