Forgiven

Together?

 ----------------------

"You seem happy, dear."

 

Sehun chewed his food before flashing a smile at his mother. It was true that Sehun was in a particular happy mood right now. Well, who wouldn't be? When the love of your life had just forgiven you and would like to start all over again—meaning, the engagement's still on but the wedding's uncertain.

 

Sehun still remembers what happed that afternoon like it just happened just a while ago. He remembers that he was just walking away from his locker when someone grabbed him from the back and blindfolded him.

 

"Y-yah! What he are you doing?!", Sehun screamed as he tried struggling away from the stranger's grasp.

"Stop struggling, you !", the stranger shouted.

 

At that, Sehun immediately knew that the owner of that voice was Kai, so, he stopped struggling.

 

"Kai?", he asked stupidly but he just wanted to be sure.

"The one and only", Kai said, tightening the knot of the cloth.

"What the ery do you think you’re doing?"

“Aish! Just close your mouth.”

 

“Just tell me what you—Ow!”, Sehun winced as Kai tightened the knot. “What the do you think you’re doing?! This blindfold is way too tight—no, it’s very, very tight.”, Sehun said as he tried pulling out the blindfold.

"Psh, just keep you’re balls inside. I'm helping you, man.", Kai grinned as he held Sehun's shoulders and started leading him somewhere.

 

"Helping? Helping?! This is what you call helping?! By blindfolding me? Tch. well, thanks a lot, Kai.", Sehun rambled.

 

"Yah! Do you want to get Luhan back or not?"

 

By Kai's statement, this made Sehun shut up. Kai smiled when Sehun finally shut up. Silence overlayed them as they continued to walk, Kai still leading Sehun.

 

"Kai?", Sehun said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?", Kai responded.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Na-ah! I'm not gonna tell. Just keep walking, okay?"

 

Again, silence took over them. After a few steps, Kai halted, making Sehun to also stop. Sehun heard keys jingling, probably Kai fumbling with the keys. Wait, what? What's he gonna do with those keys? I ought to ask him.

 

"Uh, Kai?"

 

"Hm?", Kai said, still fumbling with the keys before exclaiming, "Ah!", finding the right key for the door.

 

"I know you're trying to help me but what are we gonna do inside a room? And what's with keys?", Sehun asked curiously.

 

"Sehun-ah, do you trust me?", Kai asked in a rather serious tone.

 

Sehun gulped, "Yeah, I tr—". Sehun was cut off when he was harshly pushed inside. "Yah! What was that for?", he shouted as he blindly caressed his bum. He could feel Kai grinning in front of him.

 

"Just stay there, okay?", Kai said as he closed the door, locking it.

"Yah! What the do you think you’re doing?! Kai! Yah, Kai!", Sehun shouted but got nothing in response instead, fading footsteps were heard.

 

Sehun sighed as he blindly crawled towards a wall. As he reached the wall, he slumped back at it. But, when he was about to settle down, he felt something right under his hand. He picked it up. It was a packet. Sehun felt the packet, trying to figure out what it was. He gasped as he found out what it was. The lump he felt when he was feeling the packet formed something circular and when an item came to his mind, he gasped. It was a .

 

"The is Kai thinking? Leaving a in here.", he exclaimed, "Wait. If a is in here, then..."

 

Sehun's voice sounded alarmed as he started feeling the floor, searching for something. Soon enough, he found what he was looking for just a few centimetres away from his position.

 

"Damn, what the hellish satan are a lube and a doing in here? Is he insane or something?", Sehun scoffed as he held the two items in his two hands. "What's he planning?"

 

Right then after, he heard voices. The voices seemed to be approaching the room since the voices stopped right in front of the room. He couldn't really hear much on what they were talking about. As he guessed, they were only two persons that are talking since it was muffled. One was, he didn't know and the other, as he completely recognized, was Kai. The other voice though was utterly familiar but couldn't think of who was the owner.

 

The door opened and Sehun heard Kai's voice followed by a groan. Probably Kai pushed the other just like what he did to him, Sehun inferred. "Have fun you two?". Cue closing door and a click, indicating that the door was locked.

 

"Yah, Kai? Kai? What are you doing? Yah! Let me out! ", the other shouted as he banged the door with his fist. He, as Sehun concluded since the voice was a bit deep though very soft, kept on banging the door and Sehun got irritated hearing the bangings.

 

"It's no use doing that. Kai locked the door and probably students went home already since its pass school hours. As I presume, your also blindfolded like me.", Sehun sounded out of irritation but his voice coming out calm and gentle. He waited for a response but didn't get any. "Hey, you there?"

 

"S-Sehun? Is that you?", the other stammered.

 

Luhan!, Sehun thought. "Is that you, Luhan?"

"Mm, yeah."

 

Silence.

 

Sehun then crawled to where he heard Luhan's voice. Once he felt heat near him, he stopped crawling. The two sat at each other's sides in an utterly complete silence.

 

Silence.

 

Sehun, who couldn't bear the eerie silence, broke by starting, "Luhan?". He didn't get a response so he continued thinking that Luhan didn't want to converse with him.

"I love you.", Sehun said using a tone filled with passion and love.

 

"Sehun, I—"

 

"Please, Luhan, let me explain. I've been meaning to talk to you. To straighten things out. And, I understand that you were avoiding me for the past days and probably you didn't want to talk to me and you still don't want but please, just give me this time to explain myself. I know that you're probably still mad at me and all but really, Lu, I do love you even if you think that I don't. I still love you even if you think I cheated you to someone. I will love you even if you reject me. I know it may sound like I'm exaggerating but, I really, really, really love you and always will. I'm also sorry if I had hurt you but you need to know that I didn't cheat on someone. What you saw back then was just a misunderstanding."

 

Sehun sighed as he didn't get any response but smiled a bit as he heard a low sniffle coming from Luhan. It gave him hope and the signal to continue.

 

"I assume that you know who that girl who you think I kissed was. If not, it was Ailee. Ailee... Ailee was my ex-girlfriend. I know you're probably shocked but I really had no feelings for her. Like what I told you before, you were my long time crush but because I thought I wouldn't have a chance with you, I kind of gave up. It was because you never look at me like everyone else and I also heard that you were taken. It broke my heart, of course. That's why I gave up. Do you still remember when we were paired for a class activity at that day and I was sulking. It was because of that. As what may you have noticed back then, I was quiet. Throughout the day, I was quiet. Then, Ailee came up to me. She was flirting with me and I knew from the moment she started talking to me but I just shrugged it off. Then, she asked me out. Crazy, right? A girl asking a boy out. Haha. At that time, I was thinking of you. Well, I was thinking of you the whole time, I admit. Then, when I thought that I had no chance with you, I accepted. It was a secret relationship, though. I told her that I had no feelings for her but I also told her that I'd give it a shot and she agreed. That's why you probably didn't know that I had a relationship with someone.  It wasn't a long term relationship, though. We lasted for only two weeks since I told her that I still didn't develop any feelings for her because while I was on a relationship with her, I still kept on thinking about you. So, I broke up with her. I thought she was okay with it since she happily accepted my decision but she stopped talking to me and I didn't really gave a on that so, I let her be. Then, I heard that the rumour I heard of you was just false and a wave of relief flowed inside me and was replaced when I heard that you had a crush on my class. I felt giddy just by hearing it and that's why I still love you.", Sehun explained.

 

Soft sobs were heard and muffled hiccups. Sehun smile knowing that Luhan had been listening to him.

 

"That day... when you saw us kissing. What you saw that day was just a misunderstanding. I didn't really kiss her. She forced me! I didn't know what got to her mind. I was trying to get her off me but she was strong and I didn't even realize it. Call me weak but really, she has a lot of strength And that's when you came and saw us. It was as if she knew that you were coming. If you're wondering why the hell we were together in the first place, the reason behind it was: I was telling her to stay away from you. Why?, as you may ask. It was because she was getting suspicious. Her telling you that she approves our relationship and her getting close to you. And that's why I told her to back off. She may be holding a grudge on me an she had vent it out on you. Remember when she went to your house when you were resting and then, she asked you when you were coming back to school, I suspect that she only asked you to assess her plan on putting up that horrible picture of you. I was just worried for you that's why I talked to her. I didn't expect her to do something like that. I'm sorry, Lu. I didn't know. If only I knew."

 

Sehun paused and there was silence until he heard Luhan repeatedly mumble, 'I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry.', to an ever so low voice but still, Sehun heard it.

 

“Having you was a great part of my life and if ever I could have you back, I'd be honored to welcome such beauty in my heart, though you're still in my heart. I get it if you still don’t want to be with me. I’ll as a friend, for now. And maybe, we’ll get the good times back. But before that, can you please forgive me? I’d do anything just to have your forgiveness.”

 

By this time, Sehun could now clearly hear Luhan’s muffled sobs which are now not muffled. Sehun scooted closer to Luhan and placed a comforting arm around Luhan which Luhan gladly accepted. Luhan felt horrible. Horrible than he felt before.

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun. I’m very sorry. I didn’t know. Sorry. I’m so stupid.”, Luhan mumbled as he hit his head using his fist while repeating the word stupid.

 

Sehun, then, blindly grabbed Luhan’s hand to stop the older to hit himself and placing Luhan’s head on his chest. Luhan wept on Sehun’s chest, wetting the cloth that hindered his vision and Sehun’s shirt. “No, no. You’re not stupid. You just didn’t know it back then and I’m sorry for not telling you this.”, Sehun had said as he Luhan’s hair, calming the older.

 

Sehun continued his ministration until Luhan stopped sobbing. Around a few minutes, Luhan had calmed down and is breathing steadily.

 

“Are you okay now?”, Sehun asked.

 

Luhan silently nodded against Sehun’s chest. “Sehun?”

“Hm?”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, you don’t need to say sorry. It’s my fault.”

“No, Sehun. It’s my fault. It was because of me from the start. If only I hadn’t kept the fangirls a secret, this would’ve not happen. I’m sorry.”, Luhan said as fresh tears well down his swollen eyes.

 

“You’re crying again. Stop crying, Luhan. I already forgave you about that. Don’t worry.”, Sehun assured as he wiped Luhan’s stained cheeks. Luhan nodded as he tried to calm himself.

 

Luhan then hugged Sehun, which caught Sehun off guard, his muscle tensed but softened, anyway. “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you…”, Luhan mumbled as he snuggled close to Sehun, seeking warmth of the ever loving love of his life.

 

“Does that mean I’m forgiven?”, Sehun asked the obvious. He knew he was forgiven already but he wanted to make sure.

 

To confirm it, Luhan nodded his head, which made Sehun smile ever so wide.

 

“I love you, I love you…”

“Shh, shh… I know, I know. Just rest. You’re probably tired. Sleep, okay? I’ll try to untie the blindfold.”

 

The memory in Sehun’s thoughts was fresh. He still remembered what had happened. He smiled idiotically as he replayed it again and again, completely forgetting his mother’s question. Mrs. Oh though, just shrugged it off and continued eating, leaving Sehun in his world.


Ohmygod! This is so fluffy! Argh! Well, if you don't find it fluffy enough, screw you! Not really. :))

But, really, so far from what I have written, I'm very satisfied with this one. This is one of the fews that I like. I hope you, too?

 

Comment and Subscribe! Thankyouu! :))