Transfer

Together?

 

----------------------

"Have you heard?", Luhan's mother asked.

"Apparently, yes. Tragic, right?", Mrs. Oh sighed.

 

 

The two mothers looked at their cups filled with hot caramel coffee. The two had just known that their two sons had a fight resulting to a break up. Each had confronted their child that night since both had come home with red puffy eyes. Then, they had told their mothers what had happened. Of course, they were shocked. They had never thought of those to come their son's ways.

 

"Luhan told me to cancel the wedding."

"I know. Sehun has told me that."

"Do you think we should just cancel it?", Luhan's mother said with a worried expression.

"Maybe we should just postpone it for now. Let us just hope that the two would be able to get through this.", Mrs. Oh responded as she took a sip at her drink.

 

The latter agreed with this. They drank their drinks in complete silence with only one thing in mind, hope.

 

----------------------

"Eh?", Kai questioned as Luhan sat at the seat beside him.

 

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm your new seatmate.", Luhan answered as placed his bag under his seat.

"Hm? What happened to the other?"

"Oh! I asked her if we could change seats and she agreed. I think Sehun has told you about us.", Luhan said grimly.

 

Kai nodded in affirmation.

 

Just early this morning, Luhan asked Kai's seatmate to change seats with him, which the girl immediately agreed since she knew that Sehun and Luhan were seatmates and it would be a pleasure to seat with the school's ulzzang. She was elated that she told Luhan that the agreement would be effective as of now.

 

Luhan settled on his seat as Kai was telling him a story when they were in Busan. Though the two were not really close back then, the two seemed to have created a bond right away. Kai has a very happy disposition, Luhan concluded, and very friendly, too. Luhan laughed along as Kai told him that he once had to dress as a girl at their school play since the original character was sick and there was no one to replace. Funny thing was, the crowd didn't seem to notice that Kai was a boy and not a girl. They kept on praising him on how he looked exceptionally beautiful onstage.

 

"... Then when I became irritated at them, I kind of pouted and then they were like, 'Aigoo. What a cute child.'.", Kai story told as he imitated how the ahjummas cooed at him. Luhan laughed at how silly Kai looked like.

 

Amidst of all their laughs, a jealous soul silently watched the pair. "What are they seating together?", he asked to no one in particular.

 

Still contemplating on the answer to his question, someone sat beside him. He didn't notice until he heard soft shuffling sounds. He looked at his side and saw a girl.

 

"Why are you seating here?", Sehun curiously asked.

"Oh! Luhan-oppa wanted to change seats.", the girl happily replied.

 

Sehun looked at where Kai and Luhan were seated with mouth agape. He couldn't really blame Luhan for that.

 

Aside for Sehun, Luhan's friends was also wondering why Luhan transferred. They ought to ask him once lunch comes since the teacher has already come inside, starting the class immediately.

 

----------------------

Luhan stuffed his books as his friends waited for him by the door. He stood up and was about to walk when he felt a hand grab him. Once he looked behind him, checking if who had grabbed him, he rolled his eyes.

 

"Let go of me.", Luhan firmly stated.

"Can you just let me explain?", Sehun pleaded.

“There is not a need of any explanations.”

“But-“

“No.”, Luhan said as he yanked his arm away from Sehun’s grasp.

 

Chanyeol and the others looked at Luhan confusedly as the latter walked towards them. “Let’s go.”, Luhan said rather happily. Luhan’s mood shifted from annoyed to happy quickly.

 

Sehun heaved a sigh of despair as he watched Luhan’s figure going out. He then felt an arm around his shoulder; he looked at his side and saw Kai smiling sympathetically.

 

“That’s okay. I’ll help you out.”

Sehun smiled at what Kai has said and swiftly hugged him, “Thanks, Kai. You’re the best.”

 

At the cafeteria, Luhan and the others ate their lunches in complete silence though the place was packed and noisy. Chanyeol and the others were still confused on Luhan’s actions towards Sehun. They decided to just ask Luhan but they were a bit afraid of asking Luhan such question that is personal. After a few minutes of soft bickering and shoe kicking, Chanyeol finally gave up and volunteered to be the one who’d ask Luhan.

 

“Uh… Hyung?”

Luhan looked up at Chanyeol, “Neh?”

“D-Did something happen between you and Sehun?”, Chanyeol stammered.

“Oh, that. We broke up”, Luhan said nonchalantly as if it was nothing.

 

“What?!”, they exclaimed simultaneously.

“B-but… What happened, hyung? Aren’t you affected?”, Kris asked.

“No.”

“Care to tell us what happened, hyung?”, Baekhyun asked, keeping the thought of personal space.

 

Luhan nodded as he sighed before telling them what happened that it had resulted to a break up. Gasps were heard as Luhan ended the story.

 

“But, hyung. Don’t you think you also need to hear his explanation?”, Chanyeol chirped.

“It’s useless. I saw everything.”

“Everything?”

“W-well, not all but, I was there! I saw them kissing.”, Luhan defended.

“Were they really kissing? As in, with passion?”

“I-I don’t know.”, Luhan muttered.

 

“Well, there you have it. Don’t you think you’re jumping into conclusions, hyung?”. Luhan remained silent, out of words. “We know you’re hurt, hyung but, shouldn’t you consider and hear out Sehun’s explanation. We don’t know, maybe he was only forced to. Perhaps, threatened. Hyung, also, partly, this also your fault.”.

 

Luhan was about to protest when Kris intervened. “If you could have told Sehun about those crazy es, this would’ve not happened. If you could have listened to Sehun to tell him if there are fangirls threatening or doing something to you, this would’ve not happen.”

 

Luhan fell silent. It was true. If Luhan could have told Sehun about this, they would never have to break up. Luhan felt the urge to cry but remained unfazed. He stood up and left.


 

I loooooose my mind~

Ah! I'm dead. :/