Sweetness

Together?

----------------------

A week has passed and nothing has changed: Luhan and Sehun always keeping a distance between each other whenever they're in school but when out of judging eyes, closeness proximity reaches to a negative. Since the day that their mothers had announced that their wedding will resume two weeks from the day they announced it, they took every time to spend it with each other. The couple smiled in joy as they finally are getting married, at last.

 

Friday, only a week more before the big day. The mothers are getting busy each day with all the decorations, choir, reception, and other wedding stuffs to attend to. They wanted this day to be a memorable one for the couple.

 

Luhan and Sehun were spent from the night before-truthfully, Luhan was totally spent. The two were having lunch with their own set of friends and own table. They were in the cafeteria. The cafeteria was unusually crowded today, Sehun thought, guess everyone left their own lunches.  Everyone was talking all together, making the place very much noisy. There were still some students who were lining up, some were stretching their neck for a chance to sit down and enjoy their meal and some were, obviously, enjoying their meal. All was well, noisy and crowded, until a loud bang sounded inside the big and spacious cafeteria. Everyone was silent and turned their heads towards the source of the noise. The door was widely opened as a girl came in. The clacking of her red hot heels against the floor vibrated around the cafeteria as she walked towards her assumed center of the cafeteria. Everyone's eyes were trained at her every move as she continued cat walking. They were quite confused at the sudden intrudance. The girl was wearing a white blouse and a maroon shorts with sunglasses covering her eyes, making her look very chic and fabulous with just simple clothes on. Suddenly, she stopped. Looking around, she turned around as she did so. Then, she removed her sunglasses with a twirl, adding effect with her smooth long hair. Everyone was in awe at her beauty. She was really beautiful; she had pale white skin, a pair of full red lips and eyes that can seduce any guys. in any moment from now, except that, instead of a smile on her visage, a frown was seen. She kept on looking around, craning her neck to search. Everyone was also looking everywhere to dumbly find who she was looking for, silently. Everyone was craning their heads but Sehun wasn't. Instead, he slumped back at his seat with a panicked look.

 

"What the is she doing here?!", Sehun whispered with frustration.

 

Kai seemed too had partly heard the question that he looked at his side, where Sehun was situated in a not so promising position. "Hey, what's wrong, Sehun-ah?", Kai whispered but came out loud since everyone was silent.

 

Hearing the name, the girl whipped her head, as well as everyone. Sehun shrunk on his seat with an expression so dread. Kai noticed everyone was looking at them and exclaimed, "Bwoh?!".

 

On the other hand, the girl broke into a grin and whispered, "Found you!". She then darted towards Sehun and his table. Everyone made way immediately. The moment was epic! It was like a path was opened from the ocean.

 

The girl then launched herself towards Sehun, making the latter back off but to no avail since the girl came flying at him and fell onto him, there was no way out. Sehun groaned out from pain as the girl above him giggled. "Annyeong, oppa!", she said in a cheery voice.

 

Sehun groaned as he said, "What are e you doing here, Suzy? And stop calling me oppa."

 

Suzy climbed off of Sehun and stood up. "Awe, don't be like that, Sehunnie. You're not calling me noona anymore and I wanted to see you!", Suzy exclaimed as she smiled her toothy smile. Everyone gasped at what she said, especially the girls. All the girls knew Sehun doesn't want to be called 'Sehunnie'.

 

Sehun stood up and said, "Excuse me, we're born in the same year and only a month in difference but seriously, what are you doing here? And who was or were with you?"

 

Suzy giggled before saying, "I'm with umma and appa and we'll be attending the wed-", but before she could finish her sentence, Sehun has clamped .

 

"Yah! Don't say something about the wedding in here. They don't know I'm engaged and getting married. Arasso?", Sehun whispered lowly.

 

Suzy nodded her head before she was released.

 

"Wait... How did you know I'm here?"

Suzy smiled, "I asked auntie and she dropped me here."

 

Sehun sighed out of frustration. He then started walking out but didn't go far when Suzy shouted, drawing out attention. "Wait!"

 

"What now?", Sehun asked annoyed.

"I heard Luhannie's here, too.", she said as she broke into a grin.

 

Before Sehun could register the information, Suzy was shouting like some crazy kid, "Luhannie! Luhannie! Luhan!"

 

 She then approached some kid in the freshmen, who by the way was startled at the sudden question, and said, "Do you know where Luhannie is?"

 

The kid raised his quivering finger and pointed at the table of Luhan. Suzy looked at where the kid pointed and smiled as she saw the most beautiful guy she had ever seen. Everyone also looked at Luhan with curious and confused looks but Luhan, too, was confused at all of this. He didn't know how to respond on all of those curious gazes that he was receiving at the moment. Luhan looked at Suzy, who was approaching him.

 

O-otteoke?, Luhan panicked. Suzy was now standing in front of Luhan and smiled as she stuck out her had towards Luhan.

 

"Annyeong! Bae Suzy-imnida but you can call me Suzy and I'm Sehunnie's cousin, his noona to be exact but we're only a month in difference. And since you're older than Sehunnie, I'd probably call you oppa. Hi, oppa!"

 

"Uh-umm. A-annyeong. My name's Luhan. Nice to meet you.", Luhan stuttered in reply. He didn't know why this girl was even talking to him until she mentioned that she was Sehun's cousin, so she probably knows about the wedding. But then again, they're a school, so he has to keep a fake act.

 

"Awe, it's true! You really are cute.", she then reached her hand to Luhan's cheek and pinched it.

"Uh... T-thanks.", Luhan thanked as he rubbed the spot where Suzy pinched, feeling slightly embarrassed.

 

Suzy kept on admiring Luhan until she remembered something.  "Ah! Hey, oppa, I want to take you to shopping. They got this new Gucci bag at a mall downtown."

Luhan was a bit reluctant even though he knows Suzy won't harm or hurt him since she was Sehun's cousin. But still, he was not close to comfort with Suzy. "I can’t..."

 

"Bwoh?! Waeyo?"

"We're still going to have classes in the afternoon", Luhan replied with the vaguest reason there is.

"B-but... Bu--"

"I-I'm really sorry. Mian."

"Awe, okay...", Suzy said in a disappointed tone before turning around with a sniffle.

 

Luhan felt bad for rejecting her offer. He was not good with crying girls, especially kids. Kids have this very strong effect on him whenever they cry and he felt like crying himself, too. There was this one time when he was at the airport-he was waiting for his father arrive from Japan in some company meeting- when he heard a small girl crying her eyes out. At first, he kind of ignored though he had the urge to run up to the girl and help but as he watched that the people were just completely ignoring the child, he immediately ran up to her and calmed her. Once he had calmed her, he immediately asked where her mother was and brought her to the counter and there stood a frantic mother who was in the verge of going crazy, tears streamed down her cheeks. The child let go of Luhan's hold and ran up to her mother. Luhan felt like crying when he saw the mother and child cry. So, rejecting Suzy would be the same thing with the child.

 

"Wait,"

 

Suzy then turned around with a grin. Luhan felt something weird when he saw that grin and expression on her. It was as if Suzy was expecting that this would happen. Everyone, too, thought that Suzy was weird because of how she acted. "Yes?", she asked with expectant eyes.

 

"Uhh... I-I'll go.", at the corner of his eye, he saw Sehun face palm; he wondered why.

 

"Ooh. Goody, goody!", Suzy cheered as he ran up to Luhan. He grabbed Luhan's hand and said, "Kaja."

 

Before he could take a step, though, he halted Suzy, "I have to tell the principa-"

 

"No need to. Mrs. Oh already took care of that. I told her that I wanted to take you to shopping, you know, for bonding. In fact, I also said to bring Sehunnie with us. Isn't that great? I'm going to be with my cousin and my futu- I mean, Luhannie.", Suzy explained with a giddy voice before giggling to herself. Some whispered the way she giggled was cute but some also said that she was weird. She then dragged Luhan and as they approached Sehun, Suzy held out a hand and grabbed Sehun's hand. Sehun seemed to be quite shocked. "You're coming with us.", Suzy hissed before pulling up a smile.

 

----------------------

 

"Kya! You two look really good together.", Suzy fangirl-ed as she saw Sehun and Luhan come out of the dressing room with the couple shirt and matching summer shorts she bought and made them wear. The shorts were checkered and seemed to be really for them since it had nicely fit to them and the shirts were too big for their sizes but it added to their cuteness, which was a good thing. Luhan's shirt was colored pink, which complemented with his skin tone, with a navy blue text-'mine' and an arrow pointed to his left- printed on it. Sehun also has the same except that his was colored navy blue and the text 'mine' and an arrow pointed to his right printed on it, only that the text and arrow was colored pink.

 

Luhan fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, embarrassed, while Sehun stood with irritation. He was not enjoying one bit of Suzy's presence. Suzy was now out of sight; she had exclaimed that she was going to find more couple shirts for them. Luhan seemed to have noticed this. "Are you mad?"

 

 Sehun's expression softened as he heard Luhan's voice. "No. Why?", he wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and Luhan hugged back by wrapping his arms by Sehun's neck, placing his head at Sehun's shoulder as he did so.

 

"Well, you were frowning from the time you got inside the car. Was I wrong in accepting your cousin's invitation? If so, I'm sorry."

 

"No. It's okay. It's just about Suzy. She’s just annoying.", Sehun complained with a groan as he rocked their bodies in place.

 

"I disagree on that. I think she's really happy to see you, though. And she's cute.", Luhan opposed as he tightened his hold on Sehun's neck. He giggled as he heard Sehun groan. "Don't be like that, Hunnie. I honestly think she just miss you. Smile for me, okay?", the older requested and smiled even more as he heard yet another groan from the younger.

 

Luhan waited for Sehun's reply, knowing that Sehun was probably thinking over of his request. After a few rocking, Sehun groaned again, "Fine. But I'm only doing this for you. Only for you.", he answered, still rocking their bodies back and forth in their place.

 

Luhan smiled sweetly to himself as he cuddled even more to the crook of Sehun's neck. The reason for his smile was not because of Sehun granting his request but because of Sehun showing him that he truly loves him. For the past days, Sehun was showing his love for Luhan in not so big ways in the eyes of others but for Luhan, they were unimaginably sweet of him to do such thing even in his awkward self.

 

After a couple of rocking back and forth in peace with their couple shirts and matching shorts,  a shriek broke the peace. Sehun could only think of one person from that ear-shattering shriek: Suzy. Sehun slowly untangled himself from Luhan. Luhan also did the same.

 

Sehun felt a nudge at his side. He looked down. Luhan. Luhan looked at him with pleading eyes. Sehun released a sigh before pulling up a smile. His smile was fighting in the middle of forced and genuine but still, Luhan appreciated it, smiling back as he did.

 

"Gah! You two are so, so cute! I couldn't even contain my feels just by watching you two.", Suzy again fangirl-ed over them. "Well, anyways, I came here with another cute couple shirts and I want you two to try it.", she said as she giggled in elation.

 

Sehun's smile faltered as she handed them the shirts but tried to smile as he saw Luhan gesturing to smile.

 

Do this for Luhan, Sehun. For Luhan.


Ah! Finally updated. Sorry.

I was busy with school and I was about to post this just two weeks ago but something came up and ate up all my time. Mianhae. I hope you all like this one.

 

And, did you watch To the Beautiful You? Sulli's sooo pretty- I mean, handsome!

tumblr_m91afczptP1r4j89ho1_500.gif

Comment and Subscribe and I love y'all!

Thanks for subscribing even though I'm inactive. lol. bye :) love you lots :3