Promise

Together?

 

----------------------

Luhan was stuffing himself with pancakes when a pair of gentle warm arms wrapped itself around his waist. He jumped a bit at the contact but smiled as an ever familiar smell wafted through his nose.

 

"What're you doing here so early in the morning?", Luhan asked as he leaned back, feeling the warmth emmiting from the other's body.

 

"No serious reason. I just wanted to see my beautiful fiance this morning before anyone does."

 

Luhan smiled at the irrational reason.

 

Sehun also smiled as he had finally brought back the sweet past, holding Luhan forever in his arms. He knew that he really doesn't kbow much about Luhan and neither is Luhan but what he really does know was that they love each other. After all, after a break up, they had still managed to make up rather than living their lives filled with regrets and hatred.Sehun has planned on being with Luhan forever. Forever seems to be an overrated word since one day, they'd all say goodbye to the world they are living but then again, life is full of unimaginable probabilities that happen in a very suspicious way. Suspicious may it be but we can never stop this from happening. Life is like a rollercoaster, it goes up and down and so is our life. Sehun can't really promise a thing but he's willing to do everything for Luhan.

 

In a blink of an eye, Luhan has made himself confortable in sitting on Sehun's lap. Sehun smiled at how Luhan seemed to like his position on his lap. He then Luhan's hair and noticed a piece of pancake left on Luhan's plate. "Hey, baby?"

 

"Yea?", Luhan said as he enjoyed how Sehun's slim fingers treaded through his caramel brown hair.

 

"Why didn't you finish your pancake?"

"Oh, that. I didn't get the chance to because you arrived."

"Ah. Well then, let me do the honor of feeding this adorable baby in my arms."

 

Luhan sat straight, leaving the warmth out of Sehun's body. He pouted and whined, "I'm not a baby."

 

Sehun laughed at Luhan's immaturity. "Arasso, you're not a baby..." Luhan smiled. "...but a kid.". Luhan's smile faltered.

 

"Yah!"

 

Sehun cheerfully laughed as Luhan did again his adorable pout. He then picked the fork and got a big piece of pancake.

 

"Okay, now, stop pouting and open your mouth."

 

Luhan grumpily crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

 

“Awe, baby. Don't be like that. You get wrinkles from frowning."

 

Instead of breaking his frowning expression, it only worsened, brows further furrowed and cheeks bloated like a puffer fish and Sehun couldn't help but give those cheeks a kiss. That should do the trick! In an instant, Luhan's overly frowning expression ceased, turning them into a shocked one. Luhan then touched his cheek, where Sehun has kissed him. He turned his body to face Sehun, who was grinning from ear to ear, and blushed wildly. He could even feel his cheeks heat up--in a very uncomfortable temperature. Luhan then busted out whining and continually hit Sehun's chest, which Sehun found adorable. Sehun laughed as Luhan still was hitting him but not in his past position which was just sitting-slouching-on his lap but rather, in a position Sehun surely missed. Luhan was now leaning at Sehun's body, head placed comfortably at the crook of Sehun's neck. Sehun then had enough-though he still liked Luhan embarrassed-and held both Luhan's wrist.

 

"What are you so embarrassed of?", Sehun bluntly asked, smiling.

 

In response, Luhan only buried his face more at Sehun's neck.

 

"Are you embarrassed of me?"

 

Luhan shook his head, completely opposing at the idea of being embarrassed of Sehun.

 

"Then why are you acting like your embarrassed of me?", Sehun said with a mild hurt in his voice.

 

Luhan then lifted his head from Sehun's neck and flinched at how Sehun's face looked like. Luhan could feel tears accumulating behind his eye sockets but held it. He then tackled Sehun with a hug, almost making the chair fall. He kept murmuring, "no" as he shook his head fervently. Luhan couldn't hold his tears and it just flowed down out of his eyes and his mind he was thinking of a world without Sehun. Sure he had an almost two weeks without Sehun but it was all an act and now, just thinking that Sehun would go away from him completely, it hurts, deeply. Sehun placed his comforting arms around Luhan, rubbing his back and whispering comforting words at Luhan's ear. Luhan then calmed down and Sehun held Luhan's face and lifted it.

 

Sehun smiled, "You really love me, yes?"

 

Luhan nodded his head slowly, blushing.

 

"Awe, I love you, too. Don't cry, okay? I was just messing around when I said that you were embarrassed of me."

 

Luhan lifted his head in a millisecond and threw a death glare at Sehun. "Babo", Luhan said as he grumpily pouted and crossing his arms.

 

"Awe, don't be like that. I was just curious on what would be your reaction if I said that. I'm sorry, okay?"

 

""Apology not accepted.", Luhan sternly said as he whipped his head to his side with the face of a stubborn diva.

 

After intently looking at Luhan's diva-ish face, Sehun said, "Fine then. I'll just go.", smirking inwardly at his plan. Luhan just held on being a diva.

 

 Sehun then started lifting Luhan by the waist and Luhan jolted his eyes open, finally realized that Sehun wasn't kidding. Sehun was about to transfer Luhan to another seat but stopped when Luhan clung his arms around Sehun for dear life and burying h face at the crook of Sehun's neck.

 

"No, no. Don't go. I forgive you, okay? I forgive you.", Luhan pleaded, almost shouting.

 

Sehun chuckled as he placed Luhan back at his past position on his lap. Once Luhan felt that he was seated again at Sehun's lap, he lifted his head and looked at Sehun with dog eyes. "Don't go.", Luhan whispered.

 

Sehun smiled and said, "I won't."

 

Luhan held out his index finger in an ever so swiftly manner at Sehun's face, "Pinky promise?"

 

Sehun couldn't smile any wider now as he latched his index finger around Luhan's held out ones. "Pinky promise."


 

And then, I, the busy author, has updated! Yaay!

lol, I almost forgot updating because of all the damn homeworks.

 

Gyu_428 : yea, i also ship woogyu! second to hunhan. :)

everyone: thankyouu for all the good lucks. i'm doing well, i guess. i just failed my literature exam. TToTT but, it's okay. there's still a lot exams in a school year. but, the good news is i passed my world civics exam. yaay! hahaha.

also, good luck to all of you on school. be careful, okay?

tumblr_m4llaoDuWe1rwayuqo4_250.gif

imma tell you my first week. my first week was okay, i guess. it was tiring! in the afternoon, i wanted to sleep. twas bring as hell i just had to distract myself. so, i made my classmates' names into korean but not really those 'kim blabla'. my teacher didn't even notice me not listening at her. too bad for her.

okay, so we have a new student in our class. at our first day in class, he(yes, he's male) was shy as . he would go home immediately but after just two freaking days, he was active as . i was like, "the ! this kid's incredible in adjusting". he's a total teaser. and guess who would he tease all the time. guess! yea, it's me. I was like, "the is wrong with you". it's annoying and at the same time, i felt happy? lol. because i made a new friend! yay for me. lol.

 

tumblr_m5elgmS4sv1rv4fhbo1_250.gif tumblr_m5elgmS4sv1rv4fhbo2_250.gif

hunhan! :))

 

anyway,

Comment and Subscribe! Thankyouu. :)

 

and, i wanted to thank you an anon who messaged me in my tumblr that he/she liked my story. twas really sweet.. that anon should tell me his/her name. you know who you are but i don't. so, tell me soon, okay?

tumblr_m5g7nxQuwP1qai25co4_250.gif

byeom (^ o ^)