Threatening

Together?

 

Someone’s interfering…

Will we be together peacefully?

----------------------

Classes for the morning period are done. Next up is lunch. Luhan and Sehun had agreed that only their friends would be the only ones that will know about their engagement and relationship, though Sehun was very reluctant. He wanted to not hide their relationship because he had always wanted to have Luhan and now, he had it and they’re just going to hide it? Sehun was really stubborn but after Luhan’s coaxing, Sehun gave in and just agreed to hide it. But, Sehun gave him a condition. This condition was related to his fangirls. If ever one of his (Sehun’s) fangirls discover about this and spreads it all over their club or group and plan something evil to Luhan, Sehun would have to do something about this. Along with this condition, if ever Luhan feels like he’s being watched, creeped out or will be given some threats, Luhan must tell Sehun about this. Luhan laughed at his boyfriend’s protectiveness. This earned a smack from Sehun saying that this is not laughing matter. Luhan agreed and also smacked his boyfriend, saying that Sehun smacks like a girl. After a couple of smacks, they sealed the agreement with a kiss. It was not a long kiss since they were at school and as agreed; their relationship shall be hidden until the right time comes for them to come out.

 

Luhan went to his friends table as he went inside the cafeteria. Along the way, he could see some of the students, well mostly girls and a few boys, were glaring at him because of the incident this morning. You know, the whole walking together incident. Funny that they considered it an incident because it would also be considered as coincidence

 

Luhan comfortably sat himself at his usual seat between Chanyeol and Kris. He munched on his sandwich happily. His friends looked at him questioningly. “What?”, Luhan said, oblivious on why were they staring at him like he was some alien.

 

“You seem to be in a good mood.”, Luhan nodded and continued munching.

 

“Hyung! You told us that you’re gonna tell us who’s your fiancé on lunch.”, Chanyeol said.

“Who is it, hyung?”, Baekhyun asked, clearly interested.

 

Luhan looked at them before breaking into a wide smile, “Sehun”.

 

“WHAT?!”, the four shouted and totally gained all of the students, teachers and staffs attention that were in the cafeteria. Even Sehun’s table looked at them. Sehun guessed that Luhan just told his friends about their relationship. Sehun smiled and focused again on his lunch.

 

From another table, someone saw how Sehun smiled and also guessed that Luhan has just told his group of friends about their relationship with Sehun. The person looked at Luhan and made a disgusted face when he saw the smile on his face before focusing on the food.

 

“Hyung. Tell us all about what happened last night.”, Kris said as he anticipated Luhan’s story. All four of them were clearly interested since they were leaning forward towards Luhan.

“Before I tell you the story, can you quiet down? I don’t want anyone knowing about this and Sehun and I agreed to not tell about this to anyone else except you guys and his friends. So, shut your mouths about this. Arasso?”, Luhan whispered, making only five of them to hear about this. The others nodded their heads like a puppy. Luhan smiled and told them about his night.

 

He told them about how he thought Sehun was arrogant because at first, he was not looking up. Luhan told them in a very low voice, afraid that someone might hear. He also told them about how Sehun confessed to him. The others covered their mouths to stop themselves from squealing on how sweet the confession was, especially Chanyeol and Kris. They thought that Sehun and Luhan were truly meant to be because its only rare for someone to have a crush on someone and also that someone having a crush on you.

 

Sehun also did the same. He told his friends about their engagement and relationship and they were just cool about it, congratulating the younger. Sehun smiled at his hyungs’ understanding. He looked over Luhan and saw that Chanyeol and Kris were b with tears.

 

After Luhan finished his story, Chanyeol and Kris were already on the verge of tears. They were keeping this to themselves.

 

“That’s.. That’s just so sweet hyung.”, Chanyeol said as he wiped a tear that was about to roll down with the hanky that Baekhyun just handed to him.

“I could cry a bucket with you story hyung”, Kris said, exaggerating the his point.

 

“You two are just the definition of weird. Look at your boyfriends, they didn’t even cry.”

 

“It’s just so so sweet hyung. I wish Baek and me were like that.”, Chanyeol cried.

“Yah! Don’t compare our story to theirs. Our story is also sweet you know.”, Baekhyun said as he comforted his boyfriend.

 

Just then, the bell rang. They all hurried out. Luhan was left by himself since he was throwing his sandwich to the bin which was far from the exit. He was about to follow out his friends out the cafeteria when some random girl confronted him. He almost bumped on her, luckily he stopped just in time. Luhan looked at the girl questioningly while the girl just smiled to him innocently.

 

 

“Uhm..—“, Luhan was about to ask what she wanted when she cut him off.

“Are you Luhan?”

“Uhm.. Y-yeah. Who’re you?”

“Oh! I’m the president of Sehunnie-oppa’s fanclub, Park Jiyeon.”

 

“A-ah. I’m sorry but do you need something from me?”, Luhan was getting suspicious about this girl because why would she confront him.

“Nothing much. But I do need a favour to ask.”

“Uh.. s-sure. If I can do it.”

 

Jiyeon smiled at Luhan but in a second, turned to a disgusted smile, “I want you to stay away from Sehunnie-oppa or else.”. She then turned to her innocent face and smiled like nothing happened. “Bye, oppa”, she spat the word oppa like it was poison.

 

Luhan was left there confused.

 

He was take another step when, some random girl appeared in front of him. He recognized the girl to be his senior. The girl is really pretty and very kind to others. She was an exchange student from America last year but because of her outgoing and friendly personality, she was able to adjust faster than expected. Mostly, exchange students would have a hard time coping up with the environment.

 

“You’re Luhan, right?”

“Uh.. Yeah?”, Luhan wasn’t sure if he should talk to her since she might be another fangirl that would threaten him.

“Hi! I’m Ailee and I’m the vice-president of Sehunnie-oppa’s fanclub.”, Ailee smiled while Luhan was dreading about this. Another fangirl was confronting him. He fidgeted in his place.

 

Ailee seems to notice Luhan’s fidgeting, “Oh, you need not to worry. I’m not one of those mean fangirls.”

“Really?”, Ailee nodded and Luhan sighed in relief. It was a good thing that she was not one of those bashing fangirls.

 

“I already know about your relationship with Sehunnie-oppa”, Luhan’s eyes shot wide. “But, don’t worry. I’m not gonna interfere with your relationship. I think you two would suit each other. You two would look cute together and I support the both of you. And, also. I doubt that all of the members of the fanclub know your relationship, so don’t worry.”, she smiled assuringly.

 

“You’re so cute, you know that right?”. Luhan scratched the back of his neck from embarrassment. Yes, he receives those compliments but he never thought someone pretty would tell him that.

 

Ailee looked at her wristwatch and gasped. “Hey, we should go back to our classroom now.”, she said as she smiled and walked out. Luhan smiled back and followed her.

 

At least, someone likes us, Luhan thought as he smiled.

 

----------------------

Luhan’s afternoon was fine. He paid attention to the lectures though Sehun was passing him notes. He just told Sehun to listen to the lesson. Sehun pouted but complied anyway. Luhan thought that it’s better to stay silent about Jiyeon’s threat to him so that Sehun won’t do anything bad to the girls and, he doesn’t want to start their relationship with a problem. Who would want that?


Double update~

As requested, I did an double update. I was reading your comments (I almost cried at melabella's comment /le cry) and there was someone asking for a another update. And since, I was not busy, I did. :)

Sorry for all the Jiyeon fans. I also love Jiyeon and she's my bias but I thought that Jiyeon did a good job on Dream High 2 with her cocky attitude and so I included her. I also included Ailee. WAAA! Ailee's also my bias. She has the voice of Beyoncé. It's so strong! And, my brother also likes her, though he's not a KPOP fan. XD

 

Comment and Subscribe. Thanks :)