Yeah, very lucky.

Together?

 

----------------------

A week and a half has passed and Luhan was still avoiding Sehun, which completely broke his heart since he knew he was also at fault but still, he's avoiding Sehun. As for Sehun, he's still trying to get Luhan to talk to him but to no avail. He tried doing anything just to have a spare of Luhan's precious time. he tried giving Luhan morning messages in his locker like before but Luhan would just immediately place it inside his bag without reading it, which gave Sehun two inferences on what Luhan would do with it: one, Luhan would just throw it as he pass by a trash bin and two, he would secretly read it in class. The second inference made Sehun smile since maybe at least Luhan still cares and loves him--which was true.

 

On the other hand, Kai and Luhan has becoming close than ever. They would talk and talk about everything. Even in class. Once, they got reprimanded for being very talkative in class that they were ordered to stand outside class for the whole period. The two didn't mind though, since it meant more talking for them. As for Sehun, he was also becoming jealous of the two's closeness. Though, he was still glad that Kai and Luhan are close since Kai promised to help him to get Luhan to talk to him. Kai being close to Luhan meant he would be able to convince the older to talk to him. But, still, he was jealous.

 

----------------------

"Look who's smiling like an idiot."

 

Thursday morning, Luhan sat at his seat, reading a piece of paper that he always receive in his locker.

 

He always smile in the inside when he sees a new note in his locker. The note would always start with the word sorry, followed by an I love you, forever and eternity, and then, ended by another sorry. Luhan would always feel awful reading Sehun always saying sorry since in the first place, it was really him that should say sorry and not Sehun. He and Sehun had promised to not keep a secret related to their relationship, but, he broke it, he ing broke it. An idiot, he describes himself. He was an idiot for letting go of the best thing that he had ever had. An idiot for being foolish in keeping secrets that he thought that might ruin everything in his almost perfect relationship but he was wrong, completely wrong. If only he could turn back time, he'd risk anything for it. A bittersweet smile displays on his smooth facial contours as he remembers all of his doings.

 

Luhan has restraint himself from hugging Sehun and breaking right then and there whenever he would try to talk to him. Though he knew it was his entire fault in the first place, he wanted to test Sehun patience and love for him. If Sehun really loves me, he wouldn't give up on me, Luhan thought as he hope for the best to come.

 

Luhan looked up from his seat and saw Chanyeol. He gave him a bittersweet smile.

 

"Hyung, why don't you just talk to him? I know you've been controlling yourself from just breaking all hells in you.", Chanyeol started.

Luhan sighed, "I can't. I want to but I can't. But if Sehun really--"

"... loves you, he wouldn't give up. I know, hyung, I know. But, can't you see Sehun's also suffering. You could at least acknowledge the fact that he's putting a lot of effort of asking for you forgiveness.", Chanyeol continues.

"I am, Channie. I am. And, can we drop this topic? 1Sehun's coming. I don't want him seeing me cry."

 

Chanyeol looked at Luhan as he raised a brow ridiculously, "Are you psychic, hyung?"

"No. It's just I could hear his footsteps, okay.", Luhan said as he and Chanyeol watched the doorway.

 

Truth to be told, Sehun really arrived. Sehun looked up from his hanging state and saw Luhan looking at him. He gives the older a smile filled with remorse. Luhan felt a pang in his heart as he saw it before immediately looking away. Sehun lets out an audible sigh before shaking of the feeling and smiling again to no one in particular and continuing towards his seat. He remembered what Kai has told him awhile ago as they were walking: "It's time for the both of you to work this out. I'll see you, neh?"

 

----------------------

As Luhan was intently listening to the teacher's discussion in their last period, he heard a conversation.

 

"Minji-ah, isn't Sehunnie-oppa rather bright today?", a girl asked to her seatmate.

"Yea. He's been very off lately so I'm glad he's okay now. I wonder what happened. Any idea, Yeeun?", her seatmate, Minji, replied.

"No idea.", then silence.

 

After awhile, as Luhan guessed, Yeeun whispered, "Yah, Minji-ah. Why don't we ask oppa about this? Maybe he'd tell us."

 

Luhan stiffened at this. What if Sehun tells them?, one of the hundred questions that immediately ran through his mind. He continued on listening, though.

 

"What if he doesn't tell us? Let's just not."

"Nonsense. I'm sure he'd tell us. If he won't then, it's a worth a try, isnt it?", Yeeun rhetorically answers.

"Okay, let's."

 

Luhan, still stiffened, looked down at his book. Kai, who noticed Luhan being weird, takes a look at his side before asking, "Hyung, you okay?".

Hearing this, Luhan composed himself. "Y-yeah. I'm okay.", he said before taking his attention back to the lesson, not listening to the whispers behind him anymore. Kai nodded and also did the same.

 

Luhan was now dreading the end of classes. He was wishing inside him to make time stop.

 

Much to Luhan's discontent, classes has gone faster than he had realized. Now, the two females at behind his seat sauntered towards Sehun's place and it had seemed that they had also told te other girls about their plan. Though Luhan was dreading on what would Sehun answer, he was also anticipating on what he would say. So, he intentionally slowed his packing.

 

Sehun was already standing up, ready to leave when the girls swarmed around him. "Yes?", he casually asks, wondering what would these girls be wanting from him.

 

"Oppa, we just noticed that you looked bright today.", one said.

Sehun chuckled, "Really?"

 

All of the girls nodded their heads in unison. "Can we know why, oppa?"

Sehun bashfully caresses the back of his neck, "I-I don't know."

"Come on, oppa. If it's about love, we'll understand.", the girls assured.

 

This caught Sehun and Luhan's attention. This was the first time that they said this kind of things.

 

Sehun smiled, "Okay. As long as you keep your words.". The girls, again, nodded in unison, eager to hear Sehun's words.

 

"Well, there's this someone that I truly love. Our relationship went well, we even had promises. But then, something happened that went out of hand. And we broke up."

 

The girls gasped and the classroom was filled with whispers. Luhan, who also heard it, felt guilty for doing so.

 

"Oh, poo. That someone must've been possessed or something to let you go. Stupid move. Tch.", one snickered and all of the girls agreed.

Sehun heartily laughed at the remark, "Yeah, stupid move. But, I would think of it as good move."

"Eh?", all the girls sounded, even Luhan. Why would he say that?, Luhan questioned.

"But why? It was clearly stupid of letting you go. Hmpf, if I would be in that person's position, I would beg for you forgiveness. Pft."

 

"Hahaha. Well, yeah but don't you think it's just a twist of fate? Fate testing your love for each other. Though, I should really say it was stupid but look on the bright side, it gave me a lesson to never give up. Though we've broken up, I still love that person and I'm still waiting for the time that we'll be together again."

 

The girls broke into an ocean of awes. "You're really sweet, oppa. I hope that person realizes that it's lucky thing to have you."

 

“Yeah…”, Sehun trails as he raises his head to find Luhan looking at him. He then smiles and continued, “…very lucky.”


 

I don't even know what I'm doing. Forgive me if there are typos since I wrote this using my phone. T'was really hard, really. :))

 

Awe, I was really disappointed at SMTOWN LA since there were no Baekyeol moments, though, there are a seemingly good amount of Hunhan. Wait, who am I kidding? Hunhan was ing everywhere! Gah! They're inseparable, I tell you. INSEPARABLE! From the airport to Disneyland to Honda Center. God! Can they at least give distance? Hahaha!

But, still disappointing because of Baekyeol. Whatever happened to those two? 

 

Oh! And meet highschool Luhan.

 tumblr_m4jbcvZ6gU1r158who1_500.jpg

The ! He's so cute, I'm gonna die! *bloodshot

 

 Comment and subscribe! Thankyouu! :)

I always read your comments, though I don't reply but, I'd like to but I always forget replying all of it. Keep commenting! :D