You may now eat each others' faces

Together?

 

----------------------

Weddings. Weddings are what mostly everyone wants as they grow to another year with the one they love, not blood related, but someone different from the other however they compliment with each other. Being married is not as easy as what one thinks, but so is life. If we think that married life is just another phase in our life, would sure be able to surpass any troubles.

 

Luhan has been anxious since the day started. September 21st of 2012 was the date. It was only a few months before Christmas was to arrive. It was a miracle that he had gone this far. The day has just started and Luhan is very anxious as hell. Today was going to be the last morning that he was gonna call himself not-bonded-with-a-marriage guy or in simple terms, single. September 21st is also the date that Luhan was going to be married, a very fateful day, per se.

The Chinese boy had woken up unintentionally early, 5:30 o’clock in the morning. He was either worried or probably excited or most probably both. He know that he was ready for this but his heart just keeps on beating and he do not even know what he was feeling right now.

Of course, he wanted to be married with the guy he truly loves but then the feeling was just there.

Sometimes, Luhan would think that he was just being paranoid but he was nervous. The time as of now was 9:32 am and he was having his hair relaxed. His mother told him that this was going to prepare him for the event this evening. Luhan was with his mother and with Sehun’s mother. Luhan had resorted on being at the side instead of staying in between the two women because his ears would not probably be surviving until tonight if he was going to hear them chattering like there was no tomorrow.

 

Luhan tried clearing out his mind and just focused on positive things. He smiled and brought out his phone from his pant’s side pocket. There were about 20 messages. Most were from his friends, greeting him, congratulating and telling him good luck. His friends were the best, Luhan thought. He wouldn’t ask for more than his best friends. They were one of the best things that had happened to him. Though they were dorks and pesky at times, he still was grateful to those idiots he called friends.

 

The soon to be wife felt cold water hit the treated hair and just closed his eyes for a while.

 

“Okay”, Luhan’s mother clapped as Luhan’s hair was being wiped off, “We’ll head off to the spa and we’ll have lunch, then we’ll head off to the sauna and probably by 4 in the afternoon, when were done, we’ll start preparing you for the big night.”

 

And so, they head off to the spa.

Had a late lunch.

Went to the sauna.

 

And finally, Luhan sat down the dressing room at the Oh’s mansion. The wedding was going to be held at the large lawn the Oh’s have. The lawn was fairly very large, about the same size as the mansion. Luhan nearly had a heart attack when he saw the lawn. Though theirs was large and wide and all but he didn’t know Sehun’s lawn was that big. Luhan hadn’t seen their lawn because Sehun wouldn’t even bring him there and Luhan wouldn’t persuade the younger male to show it to him because it would sometimes slip his mind.

 

Luhan looked at the mirror in front of him. A smile crept up his face as a thought came up to him: He was going to be married. He’s going to be ing married. Married to the one he loves. He stood up and ran to the bed beside him and threw his body on the bouncy bed. The giddy boy snatched a random pillow that was nicely arranged on the top part of the bed and hugged it against his chest. Luhan let out a manly squeal with matching big smile on his face. He couldn’t let go of the fact that he was going to be married now in no later than 2 hours time.

 

The excited boy spent over half an hour just squealing and giggling while rolling to his sides.

 

He stopped for a moment when he heard some commotion outside his room. Luhan stood up from the bed, walked towards the door and pressed his ears to it.

 

“I’m sorry sir, but your mother strictly told me to keep you from getting inside Master Luhan’s room.” By the way the voice, sounded and had addressed him, he thought it was one of the Oh’s butlers.

“Can’t I just see him just for a bit?” Another voice inquired. Luhan recognized the voice immediately and he smiled widely just by hearing Sehun’s voice.

“I’m really sorry sir.”

 

Luhan could her Sehun sigh before speaking, “Okay” and soon it was silent. The Chinese boy pouted as he returned to his bed.

 

Soon enough, his mother went inside the room with someone he didn’t know. Luhan sat up and looked at his mother confusedly.

 

“Oh, Luhan. I thought you were asleep.” Luhan’s mother said. “By the way, this is Kim Han Boo. She’s going to ready you up for the wedding. Han Boo, this is Luhan, my son. And Luhan this is Han Boo.” Luhan nodded and gave a smile wave to Han Boo. “I’m going to leave you two here, okay? I’m going to be down the lawn for to help.” Luhan’s mother informed and went outside.

 

There was silence in the room. Han Boo just looked at Luhan, from head to toe while Luhan also stared back. The silence was aching so much and Han Boo spoke up, “Hi.”

 

“Hi.” Luhan greeted back.

“So you’re Luhan”

“Yes.”

“Mkay. How about we start readying you now?”

“I would like that,” Luhan said as he stood up and sat down on the chair.

 

----------------------

“Make way, make way. Best friends walking through.” Baekhyun sassed as he tried to walk towards Luhan.

 

At this time, there were unimaginably a lot of people swarming around Luhan. The wedding was starting any time. Luhan was, obviously, still inside the house, surrounded by a mass of people—some he didn’t know, some he did—complementing him, congratulating and other what-nots. The groom or bride or whatever, had not seen the place where the wedding was to be held.

 

“Wow, Luhan. Your famous, buddy. Everyone’s like a hardcore fan here.” Baekhyun said sarcastically as the guests minimally returned to the reception or to what they were doing whatsoever.

“Why thank you, Baek. I’m glad you’ve noticed that first rather than the fact that your best friend is going to be up with the one he loves outside this very house, vowing their lovely promises to each other and is going to be, at any moment after, declared as a married man. Not to mention that married man is y as hell. And that, I, thank you.” Luhan smiled right after.

“Well, congratulations, Lu. I’m so happy for you. I hope you’re happy, too.”

 

Luhan lightly punched Baekhyun’s shoulder before hugging him. “Thanks, Baek. Though it was sarcastically said, I’d go for it.”

 

“Stop with the drama guys. You know we’re also here. The last thing we’d like to see is you both kissing.” Chanyeol broke off, seemingly irritated.

“You know, Chan. That seems to be a good idea. What do you think, hyung?”

“That is one good idea, Baek. We should do it before I get married.” Luhan responded.

 

Baek started leaning towards Luhan and Chanyeol was in the brink of breaking down. Chanyeol ducked down and covered his eyes and wailing ‘no’ immaturely around the other people. The other guys started laughing their asses off at the happy virus, who was trying to dig himself a grave. Some of the other guests tried to suppress their urge to also join but refrained. Baekhyun and Luhan began laughing along side with the gang at Chanyeol’s reaction. Baekhyun let go of Luhan and crouched down to Chanyeol’s figure.

 

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek before speaking, “Awe, you really love me Channie?” Chanyeol nodded, not taking his hands off his eyes. “I love you, too.” Baekhyun endearingly gave Chanyeol a kiss at the back of his ear. The shorter guy could hear people in awe and saying, “Young love” Chanyeol peeked through his fingers and smiled at the sight of his Baekhyun smiling like an angel. The couple stared lovingly at each other before they were interrupted,

 

“Stop it guys. Ugh! This isn’t even a Korean drama, so stop.” Tao criticized while having his arms folded against his chest with a disgusted smile.

“Shut it, panda. You’re just jealous because Kris doesn’t do it to you.” Baekhyun retorted.

“No, he does. We just don’t do it publicly. Right, Kris?” Tao nudged his boyfriend and Kris looked like he was lost in the conversation and just made an unsure nod. “See?” The dark haired boy bragged and childishly stuck out his tongue at the older male.

 

Baekhyun just nonchalantly shrugged and stood up with Chanyeol.

 

Kris walked towards Luhan and congratulated the boy. “I don’t really know what those idiots are talking about but… Congratulations, Lu. Remember that we’re always here for you when you need us.”

“Awe. Thanks, Kris. And I’ll remember that.” Luhan flashed a smile of gratitude to the blonde giant and Kris smiled back.

 

The guys did a big group hug as a commemoration of Luhan’s last day of being an uncommitted man.

 

“Son, are you ready?” Luhan’s father intervened, peeking somewhere between the holes.

 

The group broke the hug and the guys congratulated Luhan once again before going to the wedding area. Luhan watched his friends go before looking at his dad and giving a big grin on the face and nodded.

Luhan’s father approached his child and gave him a kiss on the forehead and said, “I’m guessing you’re really happy right now, yes?”

“I’m quite nervous at the moment, dad. But, yeah. I’m happy.”,

“I’m so proud and happy for you, Hannie. I wish you all the best, from your mother and me. I know we don’t get to see much and spend much but I’m so grateful for a considerate son like you. I love you and remember that. Your mother and I love you so much. “

“Thanks dad, I love you too.” Luhan said teary-eyed.

 

Luhan’s father smiled and wiped off the contained tears. “Okay, son. It’s show time. Don’t cry, you’re gonna ruin the face. You know, you look ugly when you cry.” Luhan laughed and hooked his arms around his father’s own.

 

----------------------

Luhan’s head was ducked down, trying to calm himself, with his father beside him. They were now at the door towards the lawn, where the wedding was to be at.  Luhan was feeling mixed emotions. He didn’t know what to do. The boy suddenly picked his head up when a warm hand placed itself on his own cold ones. It was his father. “Don’t be nervous, Luhan. I’m here.” Luhan huffed out the breath he has been unknowingly held before giving his father a warm smile.

 

Suddenly, the doors opened up and revealed a grandeur place. Everything was like sparkling in his eyes. All the guests were looking at him and his father and that made him stun—stoned at his feet.

 

There was a long red carpet that reached in front, where he was supposed to be at any moment now, if only he could will himself to walk. There were flowers everywhere. Lilies, exactly. The petals of each flower had a few tiny rhinestones attached to them, which made them sparkle.

Four pillars were placed at each corners of the place with a meter of distance away from the borderlines of the lawn. The pillars were wrapped around by silky white cloths that was decorated with light blue and pink ruffles.

 

For Luhan, everything was jus magical and splendidly did. But there was this certain person he could say that was an angel sent from heaven and that angel was standing magnificently with his white tuxedo. His hair, though, was dyed platinum that looked like it was blonde in some way. Luhan gulped as his father tugged him to walk forward. Luhan followed.

 

Luhan was smiling nervously at the guests that he passed by. He was never they type of person that is very much decisive enough for his own good, at his own opinion. He always had second thoughts on to some things in his life.

Like that one time when tried to bake a cake for his parents’ anniversary, he didn’t know if he should make a strawberry cake or a blueberry one. He knew what his parents’ favourite was and it was strawberry but he would like to have a different approach. He didn’t know if his parents even likes blueberry but he really wanted to try it. This was giving him a headache and he just opted to strawberry cake because he wanted to play safe,

He knew this was a lame situation but he really is not the most sure person but at the moment, at the sight of his beloved boyfriend (who was going to be his husband), he knew was sure. He was sure that would want to have a family with this guy, and have a happy life with him.

 

Luhan’s father handed Luhan to Sehun, who Sehun gladly accepted, and the two takes a step before staring at each other.

 

The officiator was Sehun’s uncle and he was babbling something about how this moment was very important for both Sehun and Luhan and also to everyone before the stating of vows would happen. This wedding wasn’t the typical wedding in Korea and therefore, the ceremony is not that much of a big deal.

“You’re so beautiful.” Sehun whispered.

“Well, you’re so god-like.” Luhan praised.

 

The couple chuckled at their cheesy lines to each other.

 

“Okay, Sehun. You go first. Say your ultra gay words to your lovely Luhan. Oh, and make sure you’re starting it with ‘I, Oh Sehun’ blah blah. Just get on with it so we can eat. I’m hungry.” Sehun’s uncle started.

“Jonghyun..” Key hissed. Jonghyun held up his hands and tried to look innocent as ever to his lover. Key sighed and shook his head.

 

“I, Oh Sehun,  take you, Luhan as my husband and be forever my life partner. From this day onwards and until I draw my very last breath, I would and want to spend all my life with you. From the moment I first met you, I knew that you were from me. I had looked at you from a distance but now, I can finally hold and touch you. Please continue to love me with your whole heart and I promise to do the same while spoiling you until your heart’s content.” Luhan blushed while everyone was in awe.

"I, Luhan, take you, Oh Sehun as my husband and bestest best friend. I always had a crush on you since but was too afraid to approach you because you were famous to the girls.. and well boys, too. So I said to myself that I’d just lay low. But I never knew that we’d end up together and would spend the rest of our lives together as one. Right now as I stand in front of you, my heart is beating wildly. I know that from this day until the last day I breathe, you'll be the only one that can make my heart beat this fast and be the one there for me. I love you and I will always make sure to take care of you." Sehun smiled and lovingly gazed at Luhan.

 

Time, if possible, stopped that moment. It was as if they had controlled time and stopped it, just to stay in this very moment. Luhan thought that he had no chance of being with Sehun because of the mere fact Sehun was famous. He didn’t know that that certain boy, his crush, also had a thing for him. Today, standing with Sehun in front of so many people, getting married, is like a blessing in disguise. Fate decided that they should be together and destiny agreed.

 

“Hellooooo? You can kiss now. I mean, yeah, take your time. Everyone can wait. I can wait. Food’s waiting and it sure would be a waste if we just leave it be and not get on this ceremony. Geez, I wonder if they have bulgogi. I’m craving right now for some bulgogi. Yum Yum. I could just taste it right now…” Jonghyun trailed, looking at the guests. Well, fortunately, it wasn’t only his lover was glaring at him but the whole population of humanity was. “Oh.. kay. I’ll just kill myself. Kiss now lovers and congratulations newlywed people,” Jonghyun went down and hid behind Key’s dress shirt. Key could only sigh as he patted his lover.

 

Sehun smiled and said, “Can I have the permission to eat your face?” Everyone laughed and waited for the next thing that would happen.

Luhan chuckled and gave Sehun’s shoulder a light punch before nodding his head. The next thing they knew, Sehun had Luhan bent down backwards with Sehun’s right hand supporting Luhan’s back and both the couple’s lips mashed together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“FINALLY!!! BULGOOOGI- Ow!” Key massaged his head for an incoming headache.


OH ! 

I'm back. Sorry. School stuffs. I know, I'm such a . -_-

 

But, on the other side.. HUNHAN'S OFFICIALLY TOGETHER NAAAOOO!

tumblr_mkb4q9ZFft1r0pq52o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkatbaeWTy1rqy97no1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk9l28c86F1qancddo1_500.gif

And, have you also seen those fantaken pictures of Hunhan dating! fml

tumblr_mk9yhdvQFg1reon34o1_500.jpg

 

AND! I'VE REACHED A 1000+ UNIQUE SUBSCRIBERS. OMG THANKS YOU GUYS. CREYS ;A;

image

image

image

cr, to the rightful owners.