Mall

Together?

 

*italisized words are in english *italisized blue words are in Bisaya (a philippine dialect) enjoy!


 

After a wonderful make out session in the shower room, Luhan and Sehun dressed up casually. Luhan wearing a striped blue and white shirt paired with dark blue shorts and black slip-on shoes. Sehun, on the other hand, wore a loose white tank top, a maroon shorts and a pair of black medium cut shoes. The couple had settled down for a bit after Marie went away and decided to explore the city.

Luhan and Sehun walked down the lobby and went to the front desk.

 

“Excuse me, I just wanted to ask if we could have a private driver to drive us around the city.” Sehun politely asked in Korean.

“Oh yes, sir. As a matter of fact, sir, your driver is already waiting for you at the hotel parking lot. As far as I know, your mother…? Arranged everything for you already that all you have to do is sir is ask us.”

Sehun nodded and told the receptionist that they would just wait at the lounge area.

 

-

 

The couple decided to just go shop at a mall near them. The ride was quite long but they managed. Sehun and Luhan went inside the mall and saw a bubble tea house. Beside the bubble tea house was the Forever 21 store, Luhan made a quick mental note to go inside and buy himself a y lingerie for some future usage. Luhan giggled at the thought and Sehun was quick to question the little deer what was funny. Luhan told him that it was nothing and both continued walking towards the store.

The two went inside the bubble tea house and luckily there were only quite a few who were inside the store.

“You go find us a table while I order us some bubble tea” Sehun said

“Okay” Luhan responded before jumping like a child, “Taro flavour for me, please.”

 

Sehun chuckled at Luhan’s cuteness and childishness and nodded before heading to the counter to order. Luhan scanned the place an saw a table near the window and happily skipped towards it. Sitting down, he placed his head in between his hand looked around. Though the tables were not occupied, the line for ordering was quite long.

Luhan noticed someone was looking at him and saw a girl with round eyes who was looking at him. The girl turned her head shyly when Luhan had offered her a sweet smile at her way. Luhan chuckled. He had to admit that the girl was cute. The girl was fair skinned, her style in clothes were like those of what he always see in Korea and her hair was tied in a high bun. He supposed the girl was a fan of Korean fashion.

Luhan glanced at Sehun who was staring at him blankly while he was still lining up. He waved to him enthusiastically which made Sehun wake up from his trance and waving back, smiling handsomely.

The girl from before was still looking at him when he was yet again looking around. He offered a wave but the girl looked away. Luhan smiled when Sehun spoke up

 

“What are you smiling at?” Sehun inquired while sitting down and looking at the direction his wife was looking at before.

“Ah, nothing. That girl over there was looking over here.” Luhan said as he took a sip on hi drink.

“She probably has a crush on you. Yee~” Sehun teased and tickled his hyung

“Yah knock it off” Luhan squealed lightly

 

“Well no kidding I think she has a thing on you..”

“Are you jealous?” Now it was Luhan’s turn to tease the younger boy

“Of course not”

“Eh? You’re bluffing. Sehunnie’s jealous, Sehunnie’s jealous~” Luhan singsong-ed

“Okay, maybe I was. But!” Sehun paused, “I know you love me”

“Ew, you’re so cheesy”

 

Sehun and Luhan laughed softly at each other as they converse to varied topics that they could think off.

 

Excuse me” a female voice interrupted their conversation. The two men looked up and saw the girl who was looking at Luhan a while ago, standing in front of them, with three of her friends.

Yes?”

Are the two of you Koreans?” One of the girls asked.

“Oh.. Yes. He is Chinese. But we… two live in Korea” Sehun said in his struggled English.

 

The girls squealed and jumped up and down in delight. “Annyeonghaseyo!!!” the four said in unison.

Both Sehun and Luhan we’re a bit astonished at the sudden burst of the four. Luhan was quick to recover and stood up before greeting the four girls with a bow.

“Hi. I’m Luhan. I’m Chinese but I live in Korea with him.” Luhan said in perfect Korean. Luckily the four girls understood what he said.

“Hi, I’m Kyla”

“I’m Joanne”

“Rica”

“Nicole.”

“Oh, and his name is Sehun. He’s Korean.”

 

The girls huddled together and were quite noisy. They were talking to each other. Sehun and Luhan cannot really understand what the girls were talking about. He only could understand the words ataybayotgwapo and buang (the girls spoke the word quite long so Luhan caught on it)

 

The girls were bickering in a different language that Luhan and Sehun couldn't understand every singlye bit of what their conersation was all about.

"Ikaw nay pangutana!! (Just ask them)"

"Di ko, ka-uwaw (I won't. It's embarrassing)"

"Karon pa ka mauwaw? Bot bot! (You're shy? Liar!)"

 

"Piste ba! Ako na lang. Ako na lang pirme. (Aish. I'll ask them. It's always me.)" Kyla cut off. She cleared and spoke,"Can I ask you a question?”

 

“Sure. Go ahead” Luhan responded.

“Are you two together?”

 

The question left Luhan and Sehun with mouths open. The question was sudden and personal but Sehun answered, “Is it a problem?”

Kyla waved her hands and said, “No, it’s not a problem. It’s just we think you two look good together.”

We’re actually quite okay with the both of you being gay.” Rica added.

I guess KPOP really had a big influence on us. So it’s okay for us.” Nicole said.

We’re KPOP fans and we ship our idols to each other.” Joanne said.

 

Sehun and Luhan just looked at the four of them as the girls squealed at their confession as KPOP fans.

 

“So are you two together?” Kyla inquired.

 

Luhan cutely nodded, “Yes”

 

The girls squealed and shouted like crazy at what they had heard. Luhan laughed at them while Sehun just smiled that at least they won’t get judged easily in the country.

 


im sorry. busy busy busy

bye~

tumblr_mnkx1l99IS1r6k3boo3_r1_250.gif