Visit

Together?

 

----------------------

“Why? Is he sick? Is he okay? Did he hurt himself? Why didn’t he tell me this? God! I should have been there! Gah!”. Sehun was already in the verge of pulling his hair out of its scalps.

 

This morning, he went to school extra early for Luhan. But, as he waited for Luhan, his phone vibrated, indicating an incoming message. He slid open his phone and clicked the message which was from Luhan.

 

From: Lu-baby <3

 

Sehun-ah, I won’t be at school today. Sorry.

Have a fun day! Bye :)

I love you. :* <3

 

Sehun panicked. Many questions immediately ran through his mind like, “Why?”, “What happened to him?” and about more concerning Luhan. Then the bell rang. Sehun sank in his seat. This day would , like literally, he concluded. Without Luhan, his day would be like puzzle with a missing puzzle piece. He sighed and decided to ask Chanyeol about this since Chanyeol’s always together with Luhan.

 

During classes, he couldn’t concentrate. He was still worried about Luhan.

When the bell rang, signalling for their break, he immediately went to Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol looked up and saw Sehun. “Yes? Do you need anything?”

“Uh… I want t talk about Luhan.”

 

As if Chanyeol understood, he dragged Sehun outside the building with a Baekhyun. When they arrived, Chanyeol didn’t even have the chance to talk when Sehun already bombarded him with questions.

 

“Don’t worry! He’s not sick. He just wanted to rest. As for your other question, no, he didn’t hurt himself. And, for your last question, it was already night time and we thought you were probably asleep.”, Chanyeol said.

 

Sehun heaved a deep sigh of relief. He was glad that Luhan was okay.

 

----------------------

“Are you okay? You’re not hurt right?”

 

After classes, Sehun immediately rushed out of school boundaries and dashed towards Luhan’s place. When he entered Luhan’s bedroom, Luhan was reading a book. He immediately went to Luhan’s side and hugged him tightly. Luhan was shock to see Sehun was weeping.

 

“What happened, Hunnie? Why are you crying?”, Luhan said as he wiped the Sehun’s tears using the pad of his thumb.

Sehun shook his head, “N-no. I was just worried about you. Are you okay now?”.

 

Luhan nodded and smiled. “I’m fine. I was just tired and need to rest.”

Sehun sighed in relief then looked at Luhan. “When times like this, tell me. I’ll be the one taking care of you. I’ll skip class if I have to.”

 

Luhan couldn’t help but giggle earning him a concerned look from Sehun.

 

“What?”

“Nothing. I’m just glad I have a caring boyfriend like you.”, Luhan smiled and kissed Sehun in lips. Luhan was about to pull back when Sehun cupped both his cheeks and deepened the kiss. Luhan couldn’t protest since Sehun was much stronger and just enjoyed the kiss. The kiss was gently and passionate which Luhan liked. Sehun Luhan’s lower lip, asking for entrance which Luhan gladly allowed. Sehun swiftly entered the hot cavern with his tongue, exploring every bit. Soon enough, they pulled back, gasping for air.

 

Sehun smiled and gave Luhan a chaste kiss. Luhan smiled back and snuggled on Sehun’s chest.

 

That night, Sehun called his mother to let him stay at Luhan’s place, which his mother immediately agreed. She then sent someone to bring Sehun spare clothes for tomorrow.

 

Luhan and Sehun opted to stay at Luhan’s bedroom and talk about random things.

 

“Hey, Lu. By the way, when are you going back to school?, Sehun asked as he played with Luhan’s hair, combing it once in a while.

“Hm.. I think, by next week.”, Luhan answered, playing with Sehun’s free hand.

 

Just then, they heard a knock. They whipped their heads towards the door. “Who is it?”, Luhan asked.

“Young master, it’s me, Fei.”, Fei said as she poked her head inside.

“Oh, noona. Is something the matter?”

“No. I just wanted to tell you that there’s someone looking for you.”

“Really? Who is it? If it’s Chanyeol, just tell him to come upstairs.”

“Uh.. No. It’s a girl. She said she was Ailee.”

“Really!? Tell her to wait for me downstairs.”, Luhan said cheerily as he stood up.

 

Fei nodded and went downstairs.

 

Sehun was becoming suspicious on Ailee. Why was she sticking around with Luhan?, Sehun questioned himself. Sehun was still rationalizing when Luhan called him. He snapped out of his thoughts when Luhan shook him.

 

“Sehun-ah, is something wrong? You’re spacing out.”, Luhan said, concerned.

“A-ani. Nothing’s wrong. I was just… thinking.”

 

Luhan nodded and dragged Sehun downstairs. Ailee was waiting patiently downstairs.

 

“Ailee!”

 

Ailee looked at where the sound came from and smiled. She stood up and bowed. Luhan bowed in return.

 

“Hey! What are you doing here so late?”

“I just want to check on you. You were absent this morning, so, I thought of coming by.”

“Thank you.”, Luhan smiled.

“No worried. So, are you okay?”

“Neh. I just need to rest for a couple of days.”

“Ah. So, you’re going back to school next week?”

 

Luhan nodded as Ailee smiled. She then checked her watch and exclaimed, “Oh! I must be going now. I told my parents I’ll just be gone for a couple of minutes.”

“Oh. Thank you, anyway, for giving time to visit me.”

“No. It’s okay. You’re a friend, right?”

 

Luhan smiled as he nodded.

 

Ailee said her goodbyes and walked out. She cackled as she went inside her car. “Be careful, Luhan.”, she muttered, smirking.


Was supposed to be posting this right after the last chapter but the internet was a . It kept on malfunctioning. So, I opted on waiting for the connection to be fixed and now, it's fixed. Thank god!

 

Keep Commenting and Subscribing! Thankyouu! :))

I'm loving all your comments. //le crey