Together :)

Together?

 

 

 

I now have you..

And we’re finally together!

----------------------

Luhan went out of the classroom and hung his head low. He looked at the note that Sehun gave him and questioned himself again, “What’s this suppose to mean?”. He was still hanging his head down and finding answers in the note that Sehun gave him and he told himself to ask Sehun what the note meant once they see each other, when e bumped something, or rather someone. Fortunately, the person he bumped on to was Sehun.

 

“Oh, s-sorry, Sehun-ah.”, Luhan said as he bowed. When he looked up, he saw Sehun smiling, as if it was nothing. “That’s okay. It was an accident.”, Sehun replied with his same cheeky smile. Luhan bowed again and was about to walk away when he remembered the note, “Oh, Sehun-ah. What’s this suppose to mean?”, Luhan said as he held up the note.

 

“Oh, you’ll find our pretty soon.”, Sehun said as he patted Luhan’s head before running away.

 

Luhan was left dumbfounded. Was he teasing me?, Luhan thought, Argh! He’s just messing with me. Pft. Luhan then proceeded towards the cafeteria where his friends were waiting for him. He sat between Chanyeol and Kris. Chanyeol seems to notice Luhan’s distorted face.

 

“What’s with the face?”, Chanyeol asked as he cupped Luhan’s face. Luhan sighed and gave Chanyeol the note that Sehun gave him. He heard gasps. “Where did this come from?”, Kris asked.

 

“Sehun gave that to me before class ended”

“Gasp. Do you think Sehun’s your fiancé?”, Kris asked.

“That’s rubbish. I heard he had a girlfriend.”

“That’s also rubbish. I heard he never had a girlfriend. He would always reject girls confessing to him, boys too.”, Chanyeol retorted.

 

Luhan sighed in defeat. He really know that Sehun doesn’t have a girlfriend. He just made up that he had a girlfriend to make himself believe that it was not Sehun that is his fiancé. But, maybe it is really Sehun, Luhan thought.

 

“Yah! What are you thinking? Lunch time is almost over and you still hadn’t eaten. You’ll pass out if there won’t be any food inside that little stomach of yours.”, Chanyeol said, acting like a mother again.

“I’m not hungry.”, Luhan said as he stood up and went out, still thinking if Sehun really is his fiancé.

 

Before he was almost out, Luhan heard Chanyeol call him, “Hyung! Remember that we’ll be helping you pick your clothes for tonight’s dinner. Okay? You’ve gotta look very pretty.”

“Yah! Shut up!”, Luhan gave him a glare and went out. Chanyeol stuck out his tongue as the other were laughing.

 

----------------------

“Yah! What are you doing? You’re making my closet turn into a mess.”, Luhan scolded.

 

Chanyeol, Kris, Baekhyun, Tao and Luhan were at Luhan’s place. They were ‘helping’ Luhan pick out his clothes for tonight. Kris and Chanyeol were rummaging Luhan’s closet while their boyfriends are just leaning against the wall constantly looking at their phones and pushing some buttons.

 

Luhan just sat on his bed, waiting for the two to stop. He lay on his bed and closed his eyes. Then, a scene played…

 

“Wah!? Where am I? It’s very dark.”, Luhan said as he looked around the place. The place was pitch dark. He turned his head everywhere. He was really scared of dark places. He dropped on his knees and cried. Just then, a light appeared not-so-far away from him. As he advanced towards it, a face was slowly revealing itself. He continued walking and the figure extended his hand. Luhan grabbed the hand and looked at its owner. His sight was getting blurry. The figure opened his mouth, “Luhan…”. The voice was barely a whisper but enough for Luhan to hear. Once he heard the voice, he thought it was familiar. After thinking of who owned the honey-like voice, he said, “Sehun?”. At Luhan’s sight, he could see him smiling and leaning forward to him. As the figure leaned forward, Luhan’s vision was getting rather very blurry. Luhan rubbed his eyes with his free hand and when he opened his eyes, the figure’s face was only inches apart. The figure smiled and tilted his head, leaning over to give Luhan a kiss. Luhan felt a pair of lips on his. His eyes widened but soon melted on the kiss.

 

“Yah!”

 

Luhan jerked up and opened his eyes. Was that a dream?, Luhan questioned. He touched his lips. It felt freaking real!

 

He then looked around him and saw the confused looks of his friends. Luhan felt embarrassed and just looked down. “What were you dreaming, hyung? You were smiling while you were sleeping.”, Kris questioned.

 

Luhan flushed, “I-It’s was nothing.”.

“Hm? Really? Must’ve been a good dream, eh?”, Chanyeol teased.

“Yah!”

 

“Haha. Okay, hyung. Well, anyways, here’s what we picked for you.”, Kris said as he showed the clothes they picked. “Ain’t these pretty?”

 

They were holding a black and white stripped tank top, a light maroon cardigan and a very tight skinny jeans. “Bwoh?! You’re gonna make me wear this? It very tight. I don’t think I can walk with this one.”

 

“Just wear this, hyung. It’ll show your petite figure. And I’m sure your fiancé would drop his boxer when he sees you wearing this one. Come on, hyung. And, there’s no time left for you to complain.”

 

As if on cue, Luhan’s mother shouted, “Luhan-baby, are you ready. We’ll be late if you keep on slacking in there.”. Luhan sighs as he stands up and snatches the clothes, going to the bathroom.

 

After a good 5 minutes, Luhan was done changing. He went out and complained, “This jeans is really tight, Chanyeol-ah.”. Chanyeol and the others were speechless. Luhan looked really really good on the clothes. He was like a model. With Luhan’s baby face, petite figure and good clothes, he’ll be considered as a model.

 

“Wow, hyung! You look extremely good on those.”, Chanyeol praised.

“Thanks, Chanyeol-ah. But, don’t you think this jeans is really tight?”

“Bah! That’s ridiculous, hyung. You look extremely pretty.”, Kris said as he held his thumbs up.

“Yah! I’m not pretty.”

 

Kris snorted. “Anyways, good luck on your dinner, hyung. Remember to give us details tomorrow, okay?”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.”

 

Luhan then went out. His parents were waiting at the living room and when his parents saw him and his clothes, they were shocked. “Wow, honey. You look extremely good on those.”

“Thanks, umma. Chanyeol and Kris picked this for me.”

“Oh, well. They did a very good job.”, Luhan’s mother said as he held her thumbs up. “Ready?”

 

Luhan nodded. The three went to their black limo and drove to the restaurant where they were supposed to meet his fiancé and his family.

 

----------------------

Luhan and his family entered the restaurant. There weren’t a lot of people. About 6 or 8 tables were occupied. Luhan was nervous… very nervous. They were now walking to a table with three people. The three were on one side. From left to right, father, mother, fiancé, respectively. Luhan couldn’t see his fiancé’s face because he was looking down, texting, and his hair was covering his eyes. They stood in front of the family and bowed at each other. Luhan’s fiancé was still not looking up from his phone. They sat comfortably. Luhan was seating across his fiancé and his parent’s were seating across his fiancé’s parents. Luhan was about to say something to the person across him, when the waiter gave them the menus. Luhan pouted and looked over his menu. He could see the person across him was smiling… very wide. Weirdo, Luhan thought.

 

Each of the family gave their orders. Luhan looked at his fiancé but the latter was still not looking up. Luhan snorted and looked away. The other was smiling widely, enjoying his teasing to Luhan.

 

After a couple of minutes, their food arrived. While eating, their parents were chattering, leaving Luhan and his fiancé out of the conversation. The two were eating silently. Luhan still didn’t see his fiancé’s face. The latter’s bangs were hung low, covering his eyes. Luhan again snorted.

 

Luhan’s fiancé had his cheeky smile and looked up. He looked at Luhan. Luhan noticed his fiancé look up and he decided to also look up. When he saw the face of his fiancé, Luhan dropped his utensils, making a sound as it landed on the plate. Luhan’s and his fiancé’s parents looked at Luhan, worried.

 

“Sehun?”, Luhan questioned, barely a whisper.

“Hi, hyung!”, Sehun said with the same cheeky smile.

 

“You two know each other?”, Mr. Oh asked.

“Neh. We’re classmates.”, Sehun replied happily.

 

“Oh, goody!”, the two mothers exclaimed as they clapped their hands, “You two would be able to spend more time on each other.”. Sehun looked at them and nodded as he smiled.

 

Luhan was completely shock. Chanyeol was right. Sehun was really his fiancé. He just couldn’t believe it. His crush is his fiancé. What coincidence. He was extremely happy but didn’t show it on his facial expression. He just couldn’t believe that Sehun was his fiancé and soon-to-be hubby.

 

“Close your mouth, hyung. A fly might land in it.”, Sehun was as he smiled cheekily.

 

Luhan immediately closed his mouth, embarrassed. At Luhan’s peripheral view, he could see Sehun chuckle and that made him even more embarrassed.

 

“Awe, hyung, you’re so cute when you’re embarrassed.”, Sehun cooed as he pinched Luhan’s cheek.

“W-wah? I-I’m not!”, Luhan said as he looked down.

 

Sehun chuckled. He reached out and pinched Luhan’s cheeks with both his hands, “Aigoo. Yes, you are.”.

 

“Aaawe. They’re so cute together~”, Mrs. Oh said as Luhan’s mother nodded in agreement.

 

----------------------

The dinner went extremely well with Sehun’s teasing to Luhan and also the occasional teasing of their parents that was making Luhan flush in embarrassment that’s making Sehun more about being cute when he’s embarrassed. They were now outside the restaurant.

 

“Luhan, honey. We’ll be leaving you with Sehun, here. We’re going to a casino nearby. Be a good boy, okay?”, Luhan’s mother said.

“But, umma. I want to b—“, Luhan was cut off when Sehun slung his arm over his shoulders.

 

“Don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll protect Luhan-hyung from harm.”, Sehun said as he slid his arm to Luhan’s slim waist.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?”

 

“Thank you, Sehun-dear. And, don’t call me ma’am, call me umma like Luhan. You’ll be my son soon, too, if you two get married. Okay?”, Luhan’s mother said.

“Neh, umma”

 

Mrs. Oh neared Luhan and said, “And also, Luhan-dear, call me umma, too, okay?”.

“N-neh… umma.”, Luhan nodded as he felt embarrassed.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute~ Taker care, neh?”, Mrs. Oh said as he pinched Luhan’s cheek softly.

 

“Well, we’re off now. Ta-ta. Take care kids.”, Mrs. Oh said as the four of them walked away.

 

Luhan watched their fading figures. When they were out of sight, Luhan sighed. “So…”, Sehun started and Luhan looked at Sehun, “What’re we gonna do now?”.

“I wanna go home.”

“But. I wanna spend more time with you. Please?”, Sehun said as he gave Luhan his cute puppy eyes and Luhan can’t say no to such adorable face. Luhan sighed for the nth time of the day, “Fine.”

 

“Yay!”, Sehun exclaimed as he jumped up and down. Let’s go to the park, neh?”

Luhan just nodded as Sehun held his hand into his. Luhan can feel the heat running towards his cheeks.

 

----------------------

The two sat at the bench in the park. The stars and the moon were clear from their view. Luhan was in awe at the sight. Sehun was staring at Luhan’s angelic face. He then, let his hand crawl on top of Luhan’s hand. Luhan look at his hand when he felt the warmth on his hand. He looked from his hand to the hand’s owner. Sehun was smiling at him and Luhan couldn’t hide the blush that was forming so, he looked away.

 

Sehun then, dragged Luhan’s hand towards his chest, where his heart was located. Luhan could feel the fast beating of Sehun’s heart. He looked at Sehun. Sehun opened his mouth, “Can you feel that, hyung? It’s my heart beating very fast. It’s beating for you. Hyung, I love you.”

 

Luhan was shocked at Sehun’s confession. Yes, he had dreamed of Sehun confessing to him but, he didn’t know that Sehun really loved him. “I- uh..”

 

“I always had a crush on you since before we started highschool. I don’t know why but I just had the feeling that you were the one for me since the very beginning. Remember when I always wanted to talk but the fangirls were always there. I was supposed to confess to you. I know you’re thinking that this just because of the engagement thing but, I really like you, hyung. No. I love you. Can… Uh- Can you..” Sehun stopped as he scratched the back of his neck and finally said, “Can you be my boyfriend?”

 

At this point, Luhan was b with tears. He couldn’t believe that Sehun was confessing his love for him. Sehun, his long time crush, was asking him to be his boyfriend. Out of all the pretty girls and some boys that confessed to him, he confessed to the simple boy Luhan. Luhan couldn’t stop himself from crying. Sehun brought up his thumb and wiped Luhan’s tears. Luhan then, hugged Sehun and cried on Sehun’s chest. Sehun was taken aback but composed himself as he caressed the cheeks of the crying Luhan. “Does that mean a yes?”

 

Luhan nodded and sat properly. “I-I also like you. Like you, I have also liked you since. I was just shy on my feelings on you.”. Luhan hung his head low from embarrassment.

 

“I know.”,

Luhan snapped his head up. “What? You know?”

“Yup. I read your little diary back when I was supposed to confess to you.”

 

Luhan, again, hung his head low from a major embarrassment. Sehun chuckled and lifted Luhan’s chin. He brought his lips to Luhan’s pink plush lips. Sehun tilted his head to kiss Luhan more. Luhan was shock as Sehun kissed him but responded, anyway. The kiss was a rough one but more like a gentle, sweet kiss. The two pulled back and smiled at each other.

 

Sehun then stood up and held out his hand to Luhan. Luhan looked at him questioningly. “I’ll walk you home.”

Luhan smiled and grabbed Sehun’s hand as he stood up.

 

The two walked towards Luhan’s place in silence. But, it was not the awkward silence but rather a comfortable silence. They both liked it that way. Luhan was leaning his head on Sehun’s shoulder since Sehun was a bit taller than him. The park was only a 20 minute walk to Luhan’s house.

 

When they arrived, Luhan and Sehun stood at each other, both smiling. Luhan then leaned over, kissing Sehun on his forehead. When Luhan pulled back, he could see Sehun pouting.

 

“What’s with the pout?”

 

Sehun pointed at his lips and Luhan couldn’t help but blush. Knowing that Sehun was stubborn, he leaned over and kissed Sehun on the lips. It was not a long kiss but there was affection in it. Sehun smiled. “Thank you. Now, go inside. It’s cold out here.”

 

“But, what about you?”, Luhan said, concern clear in his voice.

 

“I’ll be okay. Good night.”, Sehun said as he leaned over to Luhan and gave the latter a peck. Luhan blushed and playfully hit Sehun’s chest. Sehun chuckled and patted Luhan’s head.

 

“Good night.”, Luhan said as he went inside. Before closed the door, he blew a kiss to Sehun. Sehun imaginingly caught the kiss and placed it on his chest. Luhan giggled went inside.

 

Sehun was rather ecstatic. He jumped up and down on his way to his house. He continuously chanted, “He’s finally mine~”.

 

Both laid on their beds with a smile on their faces. Clearly, very happy.


 

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I'm back with the dinner scene. The scene that you have been anticipating very much. I really loved all you comments. You're always talking about my cliffhangers and I'm sorry about that. But, surely this chapter has no cliffhanger. Happy reading! :)

I knid of laughed when I wrote the park scene. My music was on shuffle and it played Together by JB and Jiyeon (T-ARA), an OST of Dream High 2. XD

All - Sorry for the cliffhangers. You're really waiting for an update, yes? Hahaha.

If you're looking for another good Hunhan story, I recommend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164959/the-face-of-an-angel-fluff-romance--hunhan

It's really really goooood! c:

 

Comment and Subsrcibe :)