Date

Together?

 


 

Together forver.

----------------------

Luhan stiffened the moment he heard the word ‘fangirl’ coming out of Sehun’s mouth. Sehun doesn’t seem to notice since he continued, “Do you think they know about our relationship?”.

 

Luhan remained quiet. A few second later, he shook his head, “I-I don’t think so.”. Sehun nodded. Luhan’s mind replayed the part where Jiyeon threatened him. He shuddered. The scene continued in his mind, it was the part where Ailee also confronted him. He felt the need to tell Sehun about this. At least I’m not hiding this one, Luhan thought. “Actually, there’s one who knows.”

 

“Bwoh? Chincha? Who?”, Sehun exclaimed, nearly choking himself with the chips.

Luhan hummed in response, “Yes. She came up to me and told me that she knows about us. But, you need not to worry. She said she like us together. Her name’s Ailee. She’s an exchange student last year.”

 

At the mention of Ailee’s name, Sehun seemed to stiffen and Luhan felt it. “What’s wrong?”, Luhan looked up to Sehun with concern apparent in his eyes. Sehun quickly shook his head and said, “N-nothing. Nothing’s wrong.”. Luhan nodded but the thought of Sehun stiffening at the mention of Ailee’s name bothered him. I wonder why.., Luhan thought.

 

Ailee…, Sehun thought, Argh! I must focus on Luhan.

 

“Well, change of topic. What’ll we do tomorrow? Remember that I’ll teach you riding a bike tomorrow afternoon.”

“Amusement park!”, Luhan exclaimed as he raised both his hands high up in the air, excited.

 

Sehun nodded. Tomorrow, I’ll make sure Luhan won’t be hurt.

 

----------------------

“Ngh.. Ugh..”, Sehun groaned. There was this annoying poking that was continuously pressing its fingertips on Sehun’s cheeks. Sehun chose ignored it but the poking won’t stop. He opened an eye and saw a smiling Luhan.

 

“Morning!”. Luhan’s face was inches apart Sehun’s and Sehun can’t help but smile in return. He leaned forward and gave Luhan a peck on the lips. Luhan blushed. Though they have been going out for more than a week, Luhan still can’t get rid of him blushing every time Sehun would kiss him. Luhan stood up only to be pulled into an embrace. Sehun grabbed Luhan before Luhan could go any further. He enclosed the latter into a warm embrace, Luhan’s head cradled on Sehun’s chest. Luhan smiled and hugged Sehun back. This was one of their moments that they would feel eternal bliss.

 

After a few minutes, “Sehun, you stink.”

 

Sehun pouted. Luhan laughed as he stood up. He held out his hands towards Sehun to help him get up. Sehun grabbed the offered hands but didn’t get up. “I’ll only take a bath when we shower together.”

 

 

Luhan gasped, shocked at Sehun’s statement. Well, yeah, he also dreamed of showering together with Sehun but he didn’t know how to respond on this. He thought of seeing Sehun’s body and he blush furiously. Sehun saw this and thought of teasing the older, “Hyung, are you thinking of me ?”

 

Luhan’s eyes widened and turned his body around, hiding his blushing face. Sehun laughed and back hugged Luhan. “Come on, hyung. Let’s shower together. Please?”, Sehun said as he used his cute voice to coax the older on showering together. Luhan knew he couldn’t do anything about this. He sighed and nodded, “Fine.”

 

Sehun cheered and literally dragged Luhan towards the bathroom. Sehun closed the door behind him and locked it. He took his shirt and saw Luhan wasn’t doing anything. “Come on, hyung. You said we would take a shower together.”

 

Luhan sighed and took off his clothes. Sehun smiled and continued taking his clothes off.

 

Luhan and Sehun are now completely . Luhan could feel his body heat up. He could see Sehun turning the shower on. Just the sight of Sehun’s milky white skin made Luhan blush furiously. It was his first time to see Sehun like this. Sehun had a built toned body while his was a complete shame. Though, he was quite toned but Sehun was more than his. Sehun looked at Luhan and held out his hand to get Luhan to enter the shower. Luhan hesitantly took the hand. Feeling that Luhan was still reluctant, he grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

 

By now, the two are soaking wet and having a heavy make out session. Bodies touching, thighs tangled to each other and lips locked. Luhan was pressed against Sehun as Sehun bit Luhan’s lower lip, asking for entrance. Luhan gasped and Sehun took it as the opportunity to enter. Their tongues playing with each other. Luhan moaned at the contact. Sehun roamed his tongue around Luhan’s wet cavern, tasting each corners of the mouth, mapping his way around. Luhan his eyes as Sehun’s hand roamed around his body.

 

Eventually, the pulled back, panting from the lack of oxygen intake. Sehun rests his forehead on Luhan’s. Luhan smiled though still panting. Sehun smiled back and attacked Luhan’s neck. He trailed butterfly kisses as he made his way to Luhan’s jaw and back again to his neck. Luhan was in pleasure. He didn’t know that this would be good. Sehun , bit, and kissed Luhan’s neck, leaving an evident dark purple hickey. Sehun pulled back and marvelled at his work of art on Luhan’s neck. Luhan, on the other hand, was panting. Pleasure and lust was taking over him. He felt Sehun’s hand brush against his thigh, going towards his . Sehun squeezed Luhan’s bum. Luhan quickly grabbed Sehun’s hand away from his , “N-no. I’m not ready yet.”

 

Sehun pouted and said in sad voice he could muster, “Okay.”.

“Don’t bum out. I’m not ready yet.”

“Fine. I’ll wait since eventually, we’re going to that.”, Sehun said seductively making Luhan blush.

 

“Yah!”, Luhan pouted and slapped him by his chest. Sehun chuckled.

“Come on, let’s continue showering.”

 

----------------------

“SEHUUUN! DON’T LET GO!”

 

“Lu, keep calm and stop struggling. If you keep struggling, you’ll fall.”

 

“HOW CAN I KEEP CALM WHEN I’M VERY MUCH AFRAID!”

 

Sehun sighed as he held one handle of the bike and the other at the back of the seat. After they went to the amusement park and ate lunch, they immediately went to the park and rented two bikes. Sehun was teaching Luhan ride a bike and this had been going to 2 hours and Luhan still hasn’t learned.

 

“Lu, keep calm, okay?”, Sehun said in a very comforting tone. Luhan looked at Sehun and saw concern in his eyes. Luhan sighed and loosened all of the contracting muscles in his body. Sehun smiled as he saw Luhan loosen up.

 

And so, the teaching goes. Luhan positioned himself as Sehun held the bike. Sehun started walking and Luhan pedalled the bike. They continued on as they roamed around the park. Luhan smiled as he felt the cold breeze hit his face. He sighed in contentment. He was in his own world. Sehun saw Luhan close his eyes and had an idea. He released his grip on the back of the bike’s seat. Luhan doesn’t seem to notice that only a hand was supporting him. Noticing that Luhan seems to be perfect as he was now, he also released his grip from the handle, leaving Luhan without support. Luhan slowly opened his eyes, feeling that the warmth from Sehun’s body was gone. He panicked.

 

“Keep going, Lu! You’re doing great.”, Luhan looked up ahead and saw Sehun smiling with his thumbs up. Luhan was hesitant but nodded, determination clear in his face. Luhan kept on pedalling. When he passed by Sehun, “Sehun! I’m doing it! Look, I’m doing it, Sehun. I’m finally doing it!”.

 

“Yes, Lu. You’re doing it!”, Sehun exclaimed as he ran up to Luhan. Luhan slowly slowed down his pedalling and went into an immediate stop. He dropped the bike and ran to Sehun. He hugged Sehun and exclaimed happily, “I did it, Sehun! I DID IT!”. Luhan jumped up and down from excitement. He had finally overcome his fear.

 

They spent their afternoon, biking around the park. They held hands while biking, stopping once in a while. During the duration of the time, Luhan felt someone was burning a hole in him. Luhan shivered but shrugged the feeling off. He didn’t want his date to be ruined but his ‘imagination’.

 

The afternoon was filled with laughter and kisses with the oh-so constant saying of I love yous to each other.

 

----------------------

“Should we do something about this?”

“Let’s wait a bit. I have a plan.”, smirking evilly.



Update~ The date's short. Sorry.

Oh! What a jolly day! Before I continue, if you're wondereing what's my tumblr.

It's raylecooy.tumblr.com. I'm not really a kpop blog. I'm a photo blog, sometimes a kpop (not much) and also a theme blog. I make themes for tumblr. Shocking, I know. I don't require you to follow me but if you will, I'd be much greatful. I followed everyone who posted their tumblrs. Your blogs are great! :)

I was once a kpop blog but stopped, I'm still one (sometimes) but still, I'm building up my tumblr so that I could apply for adsense in google. In my tumblr, I sometimes post personal stuffs (sometimes), reblog photos in my liking, makes themes, post typographies and my graphic designs.

 

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUHAN!

tumblr_m2cxqikJjt1rqmm4ho1_250.giftumblr_m2cxqikJjt1rqmm4ho2_250.gif

tumblr_m2cxqikJjt1rqmm4ho3_250.giftumblr_m2cxqikJjt1rqmm4ho4_250.gif

 

On the other hand, I have a new fic! It's gonna be -filled (i think since it'll start with something ual. lol)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/178700

Please check it out. \(○.○\)